Why black women love white cocks?

Why black women love white cocks?

They dig the SWC because they have smaller vaginal openings because black babies have smaller heads, so the BBC is unpleasant to them. Literally everything about blacks is ill-conceived.

They don't fetish-ize white men the way that a FEW white women fetish black men. The problem for black women is that there simply aren't many black men who could be considered good catches. Think about it 1) educated 2) job or career path 3) money in his pocket 4) no criminal record. There aren't many black men who meet this description. Therefore, the upper crust among black women are going for the middle sort of white men.

Its only white men who fetishise BBC

Women dont give a shit

>They don't fetish-ize white men
wrong

Black women/white men was unheard of twenty years. I think black women hung onto their racism and are finally getting over it.

>t. delusional feminist roastie

white and black go together like chocolate, women can't have all the fun.

still i think pic related falls under the don't stick your dick in crazy rule.

Black woman are not attracted to dorky looking, white bread, white guys. They prefer men with strength, swag, and confidence. And not to mention, a big dick...something little white bois lack in.

>dorky looking, white bread, white guys

look at serena williams lol.

uhh... is anyone going to talk about OP's pic?

my sides. shattered. was thinking the same thing, hit refresh, you beat me to it.
can't.
stop.
laughing.

They also aren't attracted to smelly Jamal who can't give the honey money because he's a broke ass nigga

theres no fucking way thats a woman

Only the smart and attractive ones

I'm very muscular and get hit on by black women all the time..it makes me uncomfortable to be honest..they are loud and give me stares..make big scenes where the whole place will stop and stare..im a quiet person so I don't like the attention..ill wear baggy shirts and they will still go crazy..ive been to places and see alot of black women..ill purposely wait till they leave..im not attracted to them whatsoever..i only like white women and latinas..

i had a couple black gf's in higschool, many years ago.

i was a worthless fatass neet, but i was white

i didn't play on varsity football, but i still attended football workouts, hell i even wore the jersey once.

anyways, although i was a fatass, i took it upon myself to fail algebra (even though it was easy as fuck) in order to work out more. I was a strong fatass motherfucker with blue eyes and a shaved blonde head. I had one Haitian girl, petite fucking cute as fuck girl with small tits, fat ass, and straight hair. and some other ghetto hood rat girl. they were obsessed with me (even though i was a fatass neet). I flirted with them and got the occasional complimentary head. Anyways one day they decided to get into a fist fight in class and from that time onward i decided it was my destiny to lose weight and be a normal white male.

theres more to this story, but i'm drunk.

>negress into slaveplay

It looks like some santaria bullshit

Prove it. Give us a pic of ourself and we shall divine on whether you are 'muscular'.

6) White men usually have secure jobs and steady salaries.
5) White men are less likely to screw around with your girlfriend, sister, or daughter.
4) White men are less likely to go to jail for some stupid shit.
3) White men are less likely to slap the black out of the bitch.
2) Sex with white men lasts longer than ten minutes.
And the number one reason:
1) Getting a white man is proof that you are a top-tier nigress.