LINDA SARSOUR DECLARES JIHAD ON Sup Forums!!!!!

What did she mean by this?
We all going to jail now?
Sup Forums btfo?

Also heres a blank canvas to inspire any struggling or bored artists out there.

wnd.com/2017/07/linda-sarsour-declares-legal-jihad-against-her-critics/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zJIhf
youtube.com/watch?v=9hOqjjaRW5o
youtube.com/watch?v=93U54gprVQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like how eager she is to declare jihad on people.

Gas the dunecoons
Meme jihad now

FYI sarsour is arabic for cockroach

I want to rest my genitals on her left cheek

Im no islamic scholars, but are Imams supposed to declare jihad?
Also is it halal for muslim to obey orders of a woman?

Hmm really would not take much effort to get her stoned to death by her peoples

Anyone else think that was Justin Trudeau?

Why do people not talk about this more? She is a literal roach

based pols

she meant "fuck you and your country, you can't touch me"

How isn't she arrested yet?

Keks underated

bump

The Muslim toucan Sam

What is the name of the mass in the middle with no red dots?

Bump for photshops

Some nigga please throw bacon at this cunt.

i want to cum on her muzzie face

nudes when

Sup Forumsand

Oh no, a CUNT who would be stoned in the Middle East for being a liberal has declared Jihad on me!

>Whatever shall I do?

I've had better declare worse on me. 2 will be in prison until they're 65 and the 3rd is buried 6 feet under with a strip of bacon stuffed in their ass. (Pays to know the right people, shit is so cash.)

Whys she look so much like a jew. Looks like laura loomers sister with that disgusting beak

Well, for concentrated dots in Europe what I see is the IRA in Northern Ireland. The ETA in northern Spain. The battles fought in Donetsk. The attempted genocide of Muslims in Bosnia. The Georgian war in Georgia. God knows what in Corse. Etc.

None of which were carried out by Muslims. So yeah that image is propaganda and paints the wrong image. Stop spamming it everywhere.

Nice try, Trudeau.

that cunt better bring her A-game.

fucking piece of property
I'm a god damn man
stoning for her insolence

she better show her cunt

Not an argument.

I see that image posted everywhere and used on videos on Youtube. The alt-right loves false propaganda, just like that Crusader vs Muslim battles picture.

leave canada ok

Not an argument. How about you racist leave instead?

CSIS, you guys have always been 3rd rate, but now... This is just laughable.

Keep your desk jockeys in Camelot and your Jousts out of Aquarium, Company, Doughnut, Legoland and Liberty Crossing works, K?

its almost as if jihad is a part of her religion

What did you guys do to norbot?
archive.is/zJIhf

cnn tracked him down because he was costing thier revenue services 300k losses a day, norchive is dead

(((female muslim 'activist' and public speaker)))

>>ok

All I want in life is to see acid thrown in her fucking face.

because this isnt your country unless you're white. desu i want to dont call for us when niggers are raping you

not an argument, what makes this country inherently for white people? Is there a part of the Canadian Constitution saying so?

600 years ago there wasn't a single white person living in Canada. This isn't your native land, it belongs to someone else. Canada is a country of immigrants for immigrants, same for America.

stupid

but Sup Forums is a board of peace!

no one lived in canada 600 years ago. natives lived nomad lives in coastal areas. the other 5000km had nothing. we developed everything. we built everything. we tamed nature and created all civilization here. its our country. its our land. its our home. fuck you spruce nigger mudslime kike.

>600 years ago there wasn't a single white person living in Canada. This isn't your native land, it belongs to someone else. Canada is a country of immigrants for immigrants, same for America.

lol, what a basic bitch argument, WE WON, we conquered this land, you can fuck off

and no it isn't the same for america

youtube.com/watch?v=9hOqjjaRW5o

youtube.com/watch?v=93U54gprVQA

>stupid

Name a country. I will give you the name of that CSIS Station Chief and Cultural Ambassador, up to and including the embassies you "piggyback" on.

I have the dossier of all your assets in front of me and and I'll name the Maple Monkey if you ask. A Camelot leak burned one of my best agents in Turkmenistan (Copper BIRD), so I'm ready to return the favor.

who?

sounds like fake news.

Absolutely HARAM!

False, have you even finished your elementary grade school? Look at pic related, tribes before Europeans came in, pretty similar to what we got here today huh?

It's everybody's country, the only people that can say "Get the fuck off land" are the natives, which aren't you. Canada wasn't built for all white people, it was initially built as a French colony for the French only. Lead to war with Anglos over it. Everybody else that came were still immigrants.

So even with that "My ancestors founded this country" attitude, you can't claim this territory as your own unless you're a pure and direct descendant of the initial French colonists.

#NotAll/pol/acks

Look at her eyes. If you ever see a woman with those eyes, you stay away from her.

The natives are nothing, they lost, they are irrelevant, Europeans came and settled and made a country, the natives had no nation or concept of land, and a set of laws.

>we won we conquered this land

Doesn't mean shit, this still isn't your native land and you're a dirty foreigner to it just like I am.

>muslim declaring jihad
Next you'll tell me water is wet.

Yes it does mean shit idiot, that's how nations are usually formed, people go to a certain area and form. Natives have no power, them telling you to go back means nothing, your ancestors came and founded a nation while fighting with savages.

Also, read up on the Soultreans lmao

All I'm saying, you have no more rights to this country than any other citizen due to their skin color.

White people is a broad term. Initially, French colonists would be as disgusted at Anglos coming over as you are as a whitey to non-whites coming over. Just to prove that there never was an idea that this was a land belonging only to white people.

You think a Slav has more rights to Canada than a chink just because he's white even though the chinese played a more instrumental role in developing Canada and it's railways? stupid

With a nose like that, I'd expect her to be one of (((them)))

Love how they have to do mental gymnastics with this argument.

Like if the injans were not conquered the US would be what it is today, or if the whites didnțt colonize the modern world, we would have the prosperity we have today.

Mental Gymnastics.

>he thinks race is skin deep

>White people is a broad term.
No, it isn't, it means European, America is a perfect example of a pan-european nation.

>You think a Slav...

what

Ireland confirmed potato nigs

I will never cower to a disgusting antisemite like her

Come one, Maple Monkey. You're Camelot damage control.

Challenge me. Name a fucking embassy and I'll just drop the code phrase we use for your top asset their.

You know what I'm talking about (or 'aboot'): [Very Specific Colour] (Arbitrary Word).

Come on, Camelot, just name the Clouor.

like most women her appearance is improved with some thick ropers across her mug

That's just a stupid idea. You do realize what you allude to today, do you?

Back then Canadians and Americans would also get mad at immigration from troubled nations, like Ireland during famine, even if the Irish were white. Irish-phobia was very present in the past in the second half of the 19th century. Yet today looking back we realize how stupid those people were since today Irish heritage is part of Canadian heritage.

Do you want to be one of those stupid people that acted stubborn and was on the wrong side of history in the past?

>America
>56% white
>Pan-european

Nope. Yes, race in reality on an individual scale is skin deep, merely melanin pigmentation. Otherwise you wouldn't hesitate to admit to being intellectually inferior to Jews and Asians, would you?

Well, why don't we declare a crusade on her?

you are a degenerate faggot unworthy of these digits. mudslimes are worse than useless to Whites. They all have to go back, and I will gladly help rake leafs like you on the day.

I am not the CSIS buddy. Stop assuming everybody with a different opinion than you is a hired paid agent.

Bring it on bitch, free speech is in the fucking constitution and you have no power.
Why don't you fuck of back to saudi and stay in the kitchen where you belong if you like sharia so much
>These wpomen don't support me! wtf! They aren't even women if they don't want sharia and to be oppressed for eternity
She is batshit, all muslims need to go right fucking now

Enjoy your visit from politiets tryggingsteneste in the morrow.

This. It's disgusting that this terrorist is allowed to walk free in our country.

Also, she is hideous. The Muslims really need to stop inbreeding.

Those faces poking out of a hijab are always nightmare fuel.

waaah waaah facts hurts me!

That is you, stop crying. If you weren't posting images that gave off the wrong idea I wouldn't be debunking them and hurting your feelings. No Canadian citizen will have to go back, no matter the skin color.

If you want an all white country why not move to any country in Eastern Europe? Funny, racists love staying in multicultural countries but avoid immigrating to white countries like a plague.

The back story, she tried to jew the Jews. She's so fucked.

>Muslims Unite to Repair Jewish Cemetery
>Muslim Americans Help Repair Anti-Semitic Vandalism of Historic Jewish Cemetery
www.launchgood.com/project/muslims_unite_to_repair_jewish_cemetery#/

>Where’s $100K Linda Sarsour Promised For Vandalized Jewish Cemetery?
forward.com/fast-forward/376846/wheres-100k-linda-sarsour-promised-for-vandalized-jewish-cemetery/

Then stop acting like you're Camelot when you can't challange what I'm saying.

Yeah. That's a dude.

Has this rag head skank been doxxed yet?

Dude I have literally no idea what you're talking about.

And even if I did and was a CSIS agent, why would I disclose some information I shouldn't to a suspicious stranger? Don't ever do that again, makes you look insane

You think they'll join?

Nope. They're all going back.

Funny how shitskins want to live in White countries full of racists.

Diversity loving Canadian mush-heads like yourself are the most loathsome people on the planet.

Actually it's arabic for mouse/rat.
t. Knower

I'd love to confront her in person, present her with facts about Islam she won't like, and finally get her to spit on my face. Then I'd get to press charges for assault.

The silly things I daydream about.

lol are you Obama or someone? Wrong side of history?
You just find Sup Forums today?

>That's just a stupid idea....

I know this, and still I can understand the stigma, but eastern and southern Europeans integrate into societies and we've discovered this, maybe northwestern Euros can be better, but Slavs and the rest are still ok and yes, they are white, whereas everyone else goes off and does their own thing. And even if non-whites did, I don't want them here because people are happy with people like themselves, even skin colour is enough to make people weary of a certain person or group.

>America
>56% white
>Pan-european
Before 1965, yes it was, read up on the hart celler act.

>Nope. Yes, race in reality on an individual scale is skin deep...

No, it isn't, different skull shapes and hormone levels, the way the brain is wired even down to bacteria in the mouth. Jews (apperently) have a higher IQ than whites and so do Chinks (mostly due to cheating) but I don't care, IQ isn't everything. Care to explain why africa is such a shit hole and blacks are so obsessed with big gold chains? Oh just culture right, magic dirt makes culture.

You called me 'stupid.' I'll make sure Camelot has a tail on you in the morning. I have your IP and I'm flagging you to CSIS and RCMP as a subvert threat to Canada and her Muslims.

Enjoy your interrogation. :-)

>Sup Forums btfo?
What are we going to do about this?

She reminds me of an antichrist

Nei.

I'll put a jihad on her too!

Stupid cunt

you're prolly datamining anyway, making the most basic bitch arguments, fuck off

Nope, otherwise they would be overwhelmingly be trying to go the US now.

As long as we have good vetting and a thorough screening process, we should help as many people as possible. It's what makes Canada great in the first place and sets it apart from other countries in the world.

Unless you want a homogeneous country like Japan that is facing economic stagnation, the largest debt-to-gdp percentage and greatest population decline in the world. Yep diversity is our strength, it helps us grow while the none-diverse only stagnate and die.

This dumb cunt is the best thing that ever happened to republicans. A sharia law defending, mudshit, democrat declaring jihads will only help turn white normies into fashy goys.

are you jewish by any chance

She's not Muslim, she's a Jewess false-flagging as a Muslim. Notice the attention, association, and circumstances. She is there the rile up leftists to support Islam to import more Somali Muslims they pretend are Syrian refugees to displace the white countries and start a war in the Middle East against Israel's enemies for the Greater Israel Project.

>Yep diversity is our strength, it helps us grow while the none-diverse only stagnate and die.
Don't be cocky, Canada. You may regret it one day, like so many others.

The way I see it you're just incapable of dealing with your natural instincts. I also realize it, xenophobia is natural and part of human nature, but we can suppress it.

Historically there are always people complaining about immigration. When you look at the past, many hated immigration even if it was from white countries. Now it seems ridiculous in hindsight. I understand you want to be around people just like you, but truth is, apart from Eastern Europe, there are very few white people willing to come to Canada, so instead we have to accept immigration from elsewhere.

It's not that a preference of race, I would gladly take in as much white Ukrainians fleeing their civil war because they are a people in need, still doesn't mean I can't not care about other people of color.

Canada has the potential to become like the US, but if we aim for racism we kill off our chances. The man who made America an international power, Theodor Roosevelt, also agreed immigration is good if the immigrants swear allegiance to the flag. We must press forward.

No I am not Jewish but there is nothing wrong with being Jewish.

It's the truth. Why are all the greatest countries in the world multicultural like the US, Germany, France, Canada, UK, etc while all the homogeneous ones just Eastern Europe and Japan have extremely low birth-rates and are economically stagnating?

I won't regret it. Look at you America, you've always been pro-immigration and full-blown multicultural immigration for over 40 years now and you're the greatest superpower in history. Canada wants to be like that too.