Trump blocks people he disagrees with on twitter

>Trump blocks people he disagrees with on twitter
>American e-celebs regularly get into unironic online meltdowns
>Americans on Sup Forums are the easiest to trigger and immediately screech autistically when you post a leftist opinion

Do Americans just take everything at face value? Is this brain damage from infant circumcision or just due to puritanical culture?

Fuck the Israel flag! Those fucking Jews place their fucking israel demon fucking flag with everything they want to fucking take over. We think it's friendship! No Jews don't think that fucking way. Jews are evil as shit.

goddamnit leafs. you can't control yourselves can you?

Jews are the fucking anti-christs. Jews are literally fucking anti-christs and need to be fucking expunged from the west.

i have no idea from what country the creator of the picture could be

>Is this brain damage from infant circumcision or just due to puritanical culture?

it literally the lead in the water, eveyrone is retarded left and right.

Getting rid of Jews from the west is the only way to save the west. Fuck the Jews.

OP, you realize that trolling is a sign of mental illness?

Dissocial personality disorder, look up the symptoms and see if they apply to you. You will probably tick a lot of boxes.

>banter is a sign of mental illness

>Leaf
Check

The IQ of Americans is very low on average. Across all races.

A good portion of the intelligent ones are very religious so that IQ surplus is wasted.

There's a reason why there was no politician that spoke higher than a grade 8 or 9 level.

its a complete mystery

There are so many of you that classifying you all into one category seems biased, so i fixed it.

>Implying burgers are better at bringing the bants than nips

When will yanks realize safe spaces are exclusive to America? Prepare for the banter everywhere else, burgers.

The fact that just living here makes you feel like your brain cells are slowly deteriorating until you're left with non. I think i lost half my brain cells. but eyyy you guys need to stop getting cucked

that's ironic, a disgusting canuck talking about mental illness

>algeria
>butthurt
wot ???? we rarely even post fags

Yanks are dull and boring

but when you do you prove the pic right.