Chinese-Australian gets deported

im being forced to go to china by my dad. He said it's for my own good because western upbringing has made me complacent.
You were right pol. All the gooks are getting shipped back.
He wants me to stay in china for 6 months. Im going to die in china before I get the chance to come back.

Pic is proof of my shipment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VGxDRCZTLbI
youtube.com/watch?v=s90NUW4RSJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't let the dangly-doo hit you in the rump-romper on the way out, mate.

do you know any mandarin?

No. My dad bought me this. Im in no mood to learn

Nice blog post.

Fuck off, they're full.
You can crash in Mexico if you like though.

get fucked, cunt

Your dad may be right and your a complacent little shit who thinks the world is rainbows and puppy dogs he may be sending you so you can see how others not as privileged as you live.

Funny, you said the same thing a few months ago and yet you're still not gone

But why? I dont need to know how much the world is struggling. It's not my problem. China is not my problem.

STOP THIS SHITTY COPY PASTE

SAGE

I leave in September

youtube.com/watch?v=VGxDRCZTLbI

SMACK HIM IF HE'S YELLOW
SMACK HIM IF HE'S BLACK
SMACK HIM TILL HE FUCKS OFF AND DOESN'T COME BACK

So leave you soft cock.

He cant force you on the plane, are you Australian or what?

He cant force you on a plane, especially not a a high security airport, if he tries throw a fit. Grow a set and act like an Australian if you want to be one.

Sounds like something you should tell your dad. From china.

You're dad's right you know. You're chinese. You should learn to be a chinaman. Stop being a pussy and practice some familial piety.

Do you really not care about your own group? That's pretty sad.

What do you mean by be Australian? Im born here. Im already Australian. Dont you see on my passport?

>made me complacent
complacent In what? Safety and health standards? Have fun.

I am not chinese. I only carry a chinese face

>So leave you soft cock.
This.

Non European people are nice or fun and all but they never do shit they're "not supposed to do" or only do shit they're not supposed to do. Either stop committing crimes or stop giving a fuck what the dumb people around you think and do what's best for making you a good person.

t. White Boy

Your penis says you should be a man. Yet you act like a vagina.

you're not nisem
shit bait is shit

You mean people of china? No they are not my own group. Race is overrated

I think he doesn't like seeing me be a neet leeching off Centrelink so i guess that's what he means by complacent?

STAND PROUD AND GROW A PAIR. TELL YOUR DAD TO FUCK OFF AND YOU'RE STAYING IN STRAYA THAT YOU LOVE SO MUCH.

I dont quite understand what you mean. I have a penis. I am a man

Which means you are chinese. You are not australian just because you were born there. Maybe a few generations down your great grandkids might be australian enough but you're way too much of a soft crybaby cunt to call yourself that.

Wrong. Your ancestors didn't say that. Every race that says that dies out. Have some fucking respect for your ancestors. This is why your dad wants to send you to china, you're a disrespectful little bitch drunk on western decadence with no sense of duty.

I can't. Im afraid he'll kick me out if I don't listen. Centrelink doesnt pay enough for me to live alone

I don't like that your a NEET act like an Australian and tell him to get fucked.

So do something, get a job, work minimum wage, shove it in his face that you're Australian and he is a fuckhead.

Christ Almighty.

You think the Underage kids that fought in the trenches asked daddy for permission?

Sup Forums is always right and you won't die in fact it will be good for you

your father is probably right to be concerned

No, Australia is comfortable, rich, high quality of life and standard of living. We deserve to be lazy and complacent. Australia is not struggle street like china.

>I don't like that your a NEET, but regardless act like an Australian and tell him to get fucked.

Fuck

Good, maybe you can learn some shit about not living with daddy's money and have to struggle. You see, u probably dont work and u have ur dad pay for all ur shit. You could easily stay in straya but since you are a retarded neet leeching off older people u cant.

Australian? Looks 100% chink to me.

How old are you? How can your father tell you HAVE to go to China? I'd tell my old man to fuck right off.

>No, Australia is comfortable, rich, high quality of life and standard of living
Yes, because of actual australians.

>We deserve to be lazy and complacent
How then is the wonderful rich, high quality standard of living to be maintained? Certainly not by laziness. The complacent deserve death, and death stalks them yet.

>Australia is not struggle street like china.
Why do you think that is?

Sounds like you need to go back to China to harden the fuck up.

Who gives a fuck what he looks like if he contributes and act like one of us.

Some of me best mates in the Service where naturalized Chinks who you had no fucking idea where Chinese until you met them, because they acted like all other Australians.

Based Dad

His dad is probably paying all his bills, so he has to do as daddy says or get cut off. That's how it is with all Asians, no matter where they go, their parents still support them until they're 45.

He may be 25, but his dad still controls him because his dad still pays the bills.

I cannot disrespect my family. It would create tension. Im too scsred to get a job. I once went to parramatta and ate alone as I usually do because i have no friends and saw a job sign outside a variety store. I enquired about the position and she asked how old i am i said 27 and she said she only hires 15/16 year olds. It gets me mad that age discrimination is real even though its unlawful. I am confused why she wants 15/16 year olds for full time job. Maybe its a temp position for holidays only? Anyway, its hard to get a job tunder legsl working conditions if it's unskilled and in a small business. I can understand. $18.29/hr is a lot for minimum wage.... maybe not, taking inflation into account minimum wage has not increased in real terms at all

If you really want to upset your old man for sending you there...

Its pretty westernized, for a Asian nation.

He's not like you, he's a spoiled brat. Just read his posts. He deserves to be beaten so he can know what it feels like to get the shitty end of the stick for once.

I hope you harden the fuck up in China, OP.

And? I know all kinds of third generation chinks who still act 100% chink, 10th generation blacks who act like they just stepped off the plane from Africa, and third generation Arabs who act like they're still in Iraq. Guarantee you his dad still pays his bills as if he's 12, so he must do as his dad says, thus, acting Chinese.

Do you have Chinese citizenship? If not what visa are you going back on?

F
If you survive long enough to make it back tell us of your adventures.

>Im too scsred to get a job
You are fucking worthless. Maybe you can get a nice job as a factory insect in one of your famed hive cities and learn what you were really born to do.

You've been living a dream these last 27 years, it's time to wake up. You can go back to your dream once you've earned it, you spoiled fucking baby.

>I cannot disrespect my family.

Face huh?

I guess you are one of them, you wont do whats best for you....

See ya then.

I love in Sydney. Sydney is ethnically diverse. I live in burwood. It is a chinese enclave but i prefer korean food over chinese food but maybe im just bad at picking chinese food. Then again im no good with east asian food selection

China-mate understands basic economics anyways, I like that.

go have an adventure and maybe even man up a bit, you soft shit. bet you didn't even have to pay for the ticket. fucking pathetic

We cant help you if you wont help yourself chief.

Looks like you are on the fast road to china.

I dont remember the last time I gave a flying cow shit what my parents thought of me.

27. I can say no, but itll just create tension. He's been asking me a out it for over a year. I figured i should go or else it will lead to me being kicked out. This is my personal assumption.
Pic related

Fucking 27. I started a business at 23 doing a million + revenue by the time I was 25, and I'm 29 now. What the hell has OP been doing? Crying that he can't get hired and he doesn't make his own break. Back to China with him! Sad!

He got deported because he was a faggot

>Industrial China

I hope you remember to buy and pack respiratory protection. I hear the air is clean of any insects...

I am Australian too. Australia continue to be rich because of foreign investment. Australia makes foreigners work for us and give money to us.

But my grandparents lives in china. I have no family in taiwan

Remember no western toilets over there, you'll need this.
youtube.com/watch?v=s90NUW4RSJU

And? Get a job over there teaching English. Easy as.

You cannot have dual citizenship for chinese. I am staying on visiting relative visa.

What adventure?

Chinese schools prefer to hire white English teachers, he would be massively looked down on because he can't speak Chinese

Correct answer, I was just checking. How long can you stay on that visa and does it allow you to study or work?

YOu dont see the absolute wonderful Butthurt it would cause though?

If his dad's a Chinese nationalist, "Technically" he will still in China XD

sshill

go teach english and earn your own keep, ffs.

You made this same thread 2 days ago begging for sympathy. You are no better than the economic migrants who aim to live in the most comfortable place possible and do not seek to improve either the image of your people or the life of people in your nation of origin.

The sad part is that many mainland spouled brats and Asian Americans think the same way you do. You have no sense of national pride or unity because western culture has thoroughly eliminated that from your brain. Furthermore you are a worthless NEET who needs to either off himself or get a goddamn job so you can convince your dad that you are worth more than the effort he and your mother took to birth you.

t. chinaman using a VPN

My english sucks and i have no degree

If his dad is a Chinese nationalist he should gtfo of our country mate and take his cuckboi son back to their puluted hell hole of a country

man up chink. Only when you push yourself to a corner will you learn how to sort yourself out.

This Thread.

They dont care mate. I know a German who taught English for a lark.

China is not my people. Australia is multicultural and diverse. The government takes care of us

why is canada in god tier fuck off nigger

Going for 6 months but visa is 1 year. No you cant work or study on visiting relative visa. Thank god.

In other words it's not rich because of people like you. If you don't contribute to australia in some way you have no right to call yourself australian. Go to china, become a productive member of society, and learn to call yourself Chinese. Maybe then when you're worth something you can go back to Straya and live as a Strayan.

>Australia is multicultural and diverse

Correction

>Sydney is multicultural and diverse.

That's why NSW has such a massive budget.

You know, your dad would probably just be happy with you getting a job like in a store in Aussie and doing part time study to up skill yourself

China is fine chink it's probably one of the safest place in the world with respect to violent crime.

useless yellow sack of shit

Makes sense. But going to china just like that is perhaps too big a step

Figuratively literal fucking baby sucking on the government's tit. You deserve to be left in the wilderness for the wolves to tear up.

you fucking posted this last week

A government doesn't exist to coddle you, it is to maintain order. Not only are you a retard who rejects his identity as a Chinese man in favor of a government that makes your life more comfortable, but you are also a welfare leech who contributes nothing to society other than circulating tax money back into the economy.

You need to correct one or two of these faults. Since I imagine your family has realized that you will never work a day in your life without being coddled, they have opted to have you go back to China where you will be forced to work or starve instead.

Anglo Pride world wide cockhead.

Again, the Taiwanese and Chinese dont give a shit about the Visa you're on.

You'll be working, I guarantee it.

So your english sucks and you can't speak mandarin, what do you speak? Do you only know broken english? Are you ESL even though english is all you know? Do you know cantonese? Do you know anything at all?

You are going to fucking hate Guangzhou then, you'll be stuck inside your grandparents house with shitty internet and everyone will hate you because you won't even be able to chat up the qt3.14s and they won't give you the time of day because your aren't white

Fuck you. If only government offers good public housing and abit more centrelink money i can live away for free but centrelink doesnt cover enough. Getting a job is too hard. I think i got cucked

he posted it yesterday
also
>1 post

If only centrelink gave you more free money?

Sydney is largest gdp with $400billion accounting for 24% of australias total gdp. We have lovely public transport. Fuck melbourne. Hipster faggots. Nigger shithole

In China land. That's the best way for OP to see this little vacation.

He's been posting it daily for months now.
Nisem is not a smart person (But then again, Chinese aren't)

If you got cucked it's because you are a cuck. You're delusional. You see the cennalink moneys as something the gods provide for you, manna from heaven, rather than what it is- a gift from an overly generous society that is destroying itself with generosity. You are the cancer killing australia. Did you ever consider that someone has to pay for your benefits?

If you're over 18 tell him to fuck off.
Get him to read "Poorly made in china" and ask him if that place is actually better than here.

I feel bad for you dude, China is a shithole. And your dad is pretty shit if he didn't even teach you Chinese growing up

I asked for a job once. It took courage and got rejected because she said she only hires 15/16 year olds as she said. Wtf, the store only had white ppl maybe she doesnt want to hire me because i have asian face. Maybe she can smell im lazy. Idk.

it's not him, nisem is an attention whoring faggot and would post more than once

>I asked for a job once.
>once
Newsflash, faggot, most people have to ask way more than once before they get a job.

Are you good at anything? Anything besides whining?

Mother fucker I'm a pilot, so you know how many jobs I have to apply for before I get accepted? If I quit after the first time someone said no I wouldn't ever be able to fly a plane again.

Stop being such a whiney little bitch and grow some fucking balls