Does any Brits see something like this happen a lot? Or other 3rd world type shit like this?

Does any Brits see something like this happen a lot? Or other 3rd world type shit like this?

For what purpose?

""""British""""

To not get raped

Tits are too wrinkly, gotta iron them. Read the fucking article man.

>British

The British are savages. I hear they also throw acid in the face of their daughters too.

this too?

They're Muslims.
Anything they can do to cause suffering to women, especially with a sexual dimension to it, will be a regular practice.

It's funny how the word "british" became synonym of "muslim" so soon.

Bongs are fucked.

We need to start pinning this on actual British women more. Accuse them of it, harp on them about it, and force them to say "It's not us!"

The easiest red pill to swallow is one you've given yourself.

Muhammad had a body mutilation fetish and Islam has seen very little reform.

Mother is jealous that daughter is getting too much sexual attention from daddy.

>there are calls for it to be made a criminal offence

oh good to know I can burn people and hit them with objects and thats perfectly legal currently

Sickening

I don't even care anymore, just end it already. Sick of seeing threads like this "lol britun is dun" "xd ur finished bongs". Sick of it, why did my ancestors even bother? Thanks for fighting a war for this Granddad, thanks a lot.

Or you could stop being such a faggot and start killing the invaders and the traitors who invited them in?

>poo

Because if niggers see a titty the will rape.

Muzzy madness.
The word "british" in this article is disingenuous, and refers to where they live, not what they are.

Thank you based cockroach of shoddy goods

wut

I'm hearing that the new Dunkirk movie ends with everybody clapping at the white cliffs of Dover, and then it slowly fades into an image of modern day London. Then the words "Was it worth it?" come up on the screen. Red pilled Nolan.

And get locked up for it. I'm useless to the cause if I'm in a prison cell.

Kek

I wish.

Britain is ridiculous

I'm much more curious about this

Lol women are retarded

"Accidentally" produced fake life-vests.

>British
>Niggers

You're either dead or imprisoned anyway, you just don't know it.

By the time that happens, so will the thousands of other right wing folks.

Good roach

Scary

Looks like we need more immigration from africa to counter balance all these terrible ''''British''''' mums.

>British mums
Cheeky af

Make em muslim too

How long until they regress back to middle age in Europe?

any day now

>Make em muslim too
Yes, agreed, that will be good for diversity.

The smell must be rank

Bump

Clever roaches...

Kek

Probably from the Ebola outbreak.

DFC?
YAAAASSSSSSSSS.

So desperate

Holy fuck, that is horrifying.

Its from Haiti earthquake

1984 status

>Immigration is INEVITABLE
>Immigration is NECESSARY
>Immigration is DESIRABLE
Do normies really not find this shit jarring?

Free isnt enough. They have to shit all over everything too. Marking their territory like wild animals

Kek

>pic in OP
>recommended UK news
>"I dumped my fiance for a Jamaican lover but he fleeced me out of 10k pounds and turned out to be a love rat"
Burn the coal, pay the toll. Fuck mudshits and fuck niggers.

Based Jamaican, that's like triple the median annual income in his country.

Jesus Christ. Whoever worked on this needs to be lined up against a wall and shot on public television.

That's some of the most cloying, insecure and desperate use of virtue signaling ive ever seen

Very funny satan

Wtf

You have to go back

Only based Cockroaches in these threads from now on.

come to america.

You can't suffer terrorist attacks if you're dead

These are my compatriotes, the men my ancestors died for.

The British also call muslims "asian"

>tfw all these cool redpill webms but most normies use fucking iOS which can't read webms and converting them is a pain cause you gotta upload them somewhere too and I don't want to get a youtube account just for that

Fucking iOS

I feel you bro.. very sad

ENOUGH

You subhuman insufferably retarded motherfucker, I hope you get killed and raped by niggers after you shove your moronic advice up your fag ass. Your larping bravado here helps literally nobody except the kikes who wait for brits to snap.

God must be very angry against us.

Because DFC is objectively superior

dumb frogposter

"British mum's"
Everyday I find a new way to hate liberals. I truly fucking hate them with every ounce.

I'm honestly at a point now where the greater of two evils is Liberals over Nazi's.

Human? The fuck they are! More like animals. Ought to sink that boat but those monkeys can swim.

Whats going on here?

Team Fortress 2

Does the pic in the op look like a guy yo you? That's a nice build for a tween girl

The irony is amazing. Obviously we are living in A Handmaids Tale because women are allowed to cosplay as characters from A Handmaids Tale and are taken seriously.

He's loving every second.

IS OUR CHILDREN LEARNING?

Swedes are really very stupid.

Twenty countries cover about 85% of the UN's budget, so that's your tax at work.

is this legit? source?

Because British Asians like the young, so the brits are accommodating them.

I'd like a source too.