what race are arabs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hau47ewDhR4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedouin#In_Egypt
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

arabs

arabs

Arabs are Arabs but they are a subset of the genetic peoples.

Semetic not genetic

>be nigger
>watch glorious roman empire
>take drugs and steal religious ideas
>form a cult based on pedophilia and white hate
>call it islam
>create arabs
????
Prophet

Mediterranean mixed with niggers.

Semites

There are only 3 main races:
- Caucasian
> Europeans
> Slavs
> Arabs
> Germs
> Meds
> Nords
> Central Asia
> India
- Mongolian
> East Asia
> SE Asia
> Native Americans
- Negroid:
> Africa
> Islands
> Blacks in general
Each green line however is its own ETHNICITY. Not the same as race

Semantics, just like the Jews.

Inbreed

This

Asians and Indians are not white sweetie pie

Arabs are a mix of Caucasian and negroid. They are literally a race of quadroons. The only real Caucasians are Europeans.

they are the lowest form of jews.
youtube.com/watch?v=hau47ewDhR4

And you forgot australoids, which is what Indians are mixed with (Caucasian+australoid hybrid).

Semitic which is a sub category of Caucasian (Caucasian does not equal "white" btw).

caucasian technically

Arab is more of a culture now instead of an ethnicity. There are black arabs and caucasian arabs

>Arabs are a mix of Caucasian and negroid
you're a retard

didnt they use to be aryans but mixed with inferior races and now they look like turd

we are jews but not sketchy and cheap

what ethnicity are arabs then

they are caucasian. has nothing to do with white u fucking retarded nig

It's a fact, nigger. You're a mulatto/quadroon.

Fucking HATE Arabs. I was chilling in line to pay for gas and one cashier was busy because someone was running to their car to get money for cigs. She told me already in a transaction and to go into the other line. Said the same thing to the Arab. The cashier motions to me and says hey he isn't coming back I gotchu. The Arab starts screaming at her saying shit like I see you I know what you're doing wouldn't serve me. Told the sand nigger to chill the fuck out and stop harassing her. Dude tries to walk out of the store saying these are free now I no pay (in the worst possible English) fucking $1 sunflower seeds.. had it been deodorant I wouldn't have stopped
Him from leaving because the camel jockey fucking reeked

arab

Caucasian Semites

>le 56% face

lel sure

Early native Americans were Siberian and European. No east Asian admixture.

as you say, those are the three main races (caucasoid, mongoloid, negroid) and almost everyone on earth belongs to one or more of them. it's interesting to note the only populations that aren't covered: melanesians and the san (bushmen). the san split off something like 300kya (i forget the latest estimates) and are more genetically distant from bantu africans than bantu africans are from the japanese.

(african pygmies may also be genetically distinct from other africans, though i think less so than the bushmen. can't remember for sure.)

ignoring these smaller groups, if you turn up the resolution to go from 3 groups to 4, you get amerindians. at 5 you get polynesians. there was a study where this analysis was done without researchers knowing where the dna came from.

also, if you turn down the resolution to 2 you get africans and non-africans.

Sand niggers

this is true mostly of parts of north africa. in egypt the admixture is something like 10 to 12%. so octoroon, not quadroon. i don't think ssa dna has penetrated too far into the arabian peninsula.

iranians must be white then

they are (((their)) cousins

>condescending behaviour while also being wrong

Adorable really.

ashkenazis jews are about half semitic, half european (mostly mediterranean, i think)

they are mostly mixed race - mediterranean, asian, a bit of african. "pure" arabs probably have a bit of their own too.

Mohammad was white

>what race are arabs?

is camelfucker a race?

it's an ethnicity, "bedouin"

>bedouin

Saudi Arabia: 467,000 (2013)
Israel: 250,000 (2012)
Egypt: 902,000 (2007)
UAE: 763,000

TIL there are roughly 3 million arabs in the world

>Egypt
>Bedouin
Is the american education meme true?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedouin#In_Egypt

>believing what you read on wikipedia
>thinking there are more bedouins in egypt than there are in saudi arabia

thanks for the assist despite my initial snarky reply. mucho shokran

you done a headcount lately? if you have better data i understand wikipedia can be edited by anyone.

Jewish but with a different superstition.

Nonwhite

i call them sand mexicans

Caucasian race. It's funny, whites have more Arab or Near Eastern admixture than vice versa, so whites are really an offshoot of Middle Easterners

Meds and Arabs do not want to be associated with inferior vikiniggers. Look at all the fem features white people have. It's surprising they lasted this long.

Meds really wuz kings, vikiniggers were ice coons. There are still men in Italy. Look at WASP baby boomers, they sure are fucked.

Not...entirely sure that's how this works but ok.