I am dying ask me anything

>tfw always swollen weird lymph nodes since i was 15
>pain in my neck when drinking alcohol
>when i wake up from sleep i have pain in my upper chest and neck that goes away a few hours later
>tfw had this shit for YEARS
>tfw always felt tired and depressed for over 6 years
>22 now, can't stand this weird feeling in my neck anymore, can't live with the weird alcohol pain anymore and the tiredness, it destroyed my life, no psychiatrist and no antidepressant could fix it
>google it
>mfw the only answer to this pain in my lymph nodes when drinking alcohol is that i have morbus hodgkin
>go to doctor
>he says my lymph nodes are very big and he needs to take a sample
>a week later i get the result that i have fucking cancer
>i ask the doctor why i am not death yet, because i have that shit for almost 7 years
>he says that my cancer is "good" and that my immune system kept it from growing all this years, this is why i always felt depressive and tired
>do radiation therapy and mild chemo
>cancer disappears, i feel wonderful for half a year
>suddenly i feel a big lump in my neck i never in my life had before
>go to doctor
>oh i'm sorry goyi- dear patient, seems like your cancer came back, but this time bad :DD
>do chemo, do everything
>cancer increases, suddenly it spread to my lungs and liver
>doctor tells me that this is a very rare case goyim, you will die in the next year :DD
>tells me i NEED to do more chemo and radio

>tfw googled it, if i just would have did a healthier diet my good lymphoma would propably disappear
>tfw chemo created REAL fucking cancer in me, because it attacks good cells too.
>tfw now they want to milk me for the rest of my money til i'm dead

Never EVER trust a fucking doctor, i lived with this shit for almost 7 years, and suddenly after chemo and radiation therapy i get real cancer.. i wonder who is behind this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1JEYnjKxf4A
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/12/fasting-for-three-days-can-regenerate-entire-immune-system-study/
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/07/05/chemotherapy-may-spread-cancer-trigger-aggressive-tumours-warn/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4533303/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9socQcwPIs&ytbChannel=Dr. John Bergman
youtube.com/watch?v=XUQSC2DZH6E
youtube.com/watch?v=r6OQCncAiC8&index=234&list=PL3VbqeP6wYzcJ_2YfcUGdburm44rYhmHa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=1JEYnjKxf4A

>>doctor tells me that this is a very rare case goyim, you will die in the next year :DD

when was this?
How are you today?

Also, how many second opinions did you get since then?

This was a month ago, family pushed me to doing more chemo and radiation, i feel like shit, like when you drank too much, that morning after, but forever and every day, and 6 times worse.

I accepted my fate, please do your research if you have a good cancer, you can heal it yourself, i myself lived all this years like a degenerate burger, fast food, pizza, soda.. if i just would have eaten less meat and diary... it kept my good cancer alive all this years, and as stupid as i was i believed the doctors everything...

Wim hof method

Wim hof method

Wim hof method!!!!!!!!!!!!

Organic food, you poor fucker I'm sending you good vibes now, fuck chemical medicine.

Sad story mate

I went to at least 5 different doctors and they all told me the same, they are all the same slaves to the pharma jew sady, and for anything other i don't have the money.

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/12/fasting-for-three-days-can-regenerate-entire-immune-system-study/

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/07/05/chemotherapy-may-spread-cancer-trigger-aggressive-tumours-warn/

go and read facebook /drjackkruse/

Jesus man do the fucking cannabis oil. Try something else.

Are you religious?

>doing (((Chemo)))
Good goy. I'd rather die than do that

try playing with herbs its one of your only hopes essaic is one of the biggest cancer curers.

Did this
did this

Trust me, if you have a bad cancer it destroys you very quickly, it's like another body growing in you, like if you are pregnant.

It penetrates your organs, and spreads everywhere. They use every energy you have stored, fat, muscle, when you fast it stops but then it comes back if you eat again, because these cells rest, just like the rest of your body does. It's now in your dna to die.

If this is a real post, I hope God may see you and your family through this

Stay strong user and if it's that serious blow up a near by mosque

My grandpa is a literal genius and he has cured himself of stage 4 cancer after a month of research in his late 70's and he is still kicking.

No chemo.
Just the "Budwig protocol" and he also slept under some sort of infrared light but I a uncertain as to how that worked.

He said there cure for cancer has been around for years but organizations are milking people for money.

you could go out in style..on your own terms.. either an-hero or go jihad on your local mosque. maybe live steam if your best user friends?

Sorry really to hear that, man. Have you considered finding a religion? Getting your soul prepared for eternity?

I'm sorry to hear this op. My Aunt died of cancer in 2009 and my mom is an alchoholic beacause of her death. The best of what I can say to you no Sup Forums bullshit is to just have faith man

bum bum bum bum
Another Kraut bites the dust,
And another one's gone,
And another one's dead,
ANOTHER KRAUT BITES THE DUST

i feel for u. stay strong user.

>sleeping under an infred light
wouldnt that boost it or am i retarded

Yes, a few weeks ago my grandpa had a stroke, and i prayed to god for him to heal, he actually did, he is 90, and can still talk and remember me, even after this stroke that my grandma just found out about the next morning, he had a stroke for about 6 hours, and he still can talk and walk.

I believe in god and wonders, but not for me, i doubted god for too long and did too many sins.

I am not afraid and i tell my family everyday to not be, i await the heavenly light more than anything else, i seeked it all my live, and this is my last and very real opportunity to see it.

But everyone can feel and see it in their lifetime too, but most people are just too far off in their own minds to see it, that is why death is so freeing.

Congrats, you've just started the uncuckening process and finally learned about (((doctors))). Too little too late though. Though do note there are many more cancer treatments nowadays, including a recently developed t-cell based one that you could try to get approved for.

lol u have cancer ha ha

I didn't read it all, but prayers sent.

Nuke berlin, please.

With pleasure.

Opinion on Kim Jong Un?

>posting this again

Tl;dr

Sage

many cancer topics lately. im worried i have something similar myself..

fuck this gay earth.

Yes, that is exactly correct. In some countries like in France you might get a shot at real treatments, in the US you would have to request it yourself, in cucknada and most of yurop you would just have to die.
The most important thing to know is that you must not accept wait times and you must act as quickly as possible.

If you are dying everything in life seems just so meaningless, if people would realise this feeling of dying when they are young there would be no conflicts on this earth.

I have faith, really big faith in god, and i am open to whatever happens when i am dead.
Just another sad child that never saw the real life for himself

Near Infrared ... it would have to be pulsed laser to penetrate deeply enough to reach organs and those are very expensive... I have an incandescent 850nm red bulb but it only penetrates a few mm's at most.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4533303/

Fuck. Now I'm scared. What do swollen lymph nodes feel like? I always feel depressed and tired, but I don't know if it's because I'm blackpilled or if I have cancer. Fuck. Why you scare us, user?

you must be the saddest person on earth.

May you find peace in the next world user

As i stated, pain when drinking alcohol? Sometimes waking up sweaty? Weird problems with your ears? Balance? if you are scared just let yourself get checked...

You fucking retard.

Go get a second opinion, you probably don't have cancer they just want to jew you.

I remember hearing on NPR those lymph node cancer tests have ridiculously high rates of false positives.

I don't know how that would do anything else than warm you/cook you slowly

If I remember correctly it has something to do with encouraging the cells to breakdown and dispel some sort of buildup. There was a very specific range of IR waves that promoted this.

Which God do you believe in? Allah is the true one God you can convert even this late and receive his blessing.

Vielen Glueck.

Do something cool before you go out.

I believe you will make it, user. I believe in you.

I always wake up sweaty. Fuck.

Try a rife machine. Salt water is good for lymph nodes. Isnt there new gene editing of white blood cell treatments for leukemia? Something about doing that to HIV? Try that last one maybe and take truvada too. God Bless and who knows

>depressed and tired
I think that's normal.

At least you have no excuse now to not go out in a blaze of glory after burning down a """refugee""" camp or something.

I have found my peace, it doesn't matter anymore, i will die and i feel it. Nobody can feel what it's like to go through all this bullshit, if there is a plan by (((them))) they did it on me, family, doctors, everyone around you is fucking you over then, in my case it is too late.

I am not scared and no one should that is dying. I know it is sad at that young age, but i see all of it in a neutral way.

I could be witnessing a miracle like my grandpa did or just die, it is not in my power to want either of this, i just be.

Wrong approach. If he gets denied/doesn't get viable recovery odds, he should actually TAKE THE FUCKING TIME to plan out his actions so that he can burn up 10 refugee camps and go on shootouts at 3 more and still manage to escape.
It's simple.
PLAN YOUR SHIT.
USE PROPER OPSEC, BE PATIENT.
PLAN YOUR FUCKING SHIT, DON'T MAKE MISTAKES.
Fix the world.

no I'm pretty happy actually
I imagine the guy dying of cancer is a lot sadder lol

Whoever believes in Kek shall not perish but have eternal life.

German user, I'm sorry for you.

Knowing that you are not long for this world, I encourage you to use all your strength to redpill your countrymen. You can speak the truth to them with reckless abandon, because you will be dead soon.

Help Europe resist that flood.

Your situation is tragic, but it presents an opportunity for you do go all in on redpilling the rest of the world before the final curtain falls.

>Never EVER trust a fucking doctor

I feel you there. I broke my clavicle in two pieces. I insisted they do whatever it took to make sure it healed in a completely anatomically correct position. I figured this would involve surgery. They lied to me and said it would just heal completely symmetrically in a sling. Only gave me a sling and an oversized figure 8 strap. It healed too short(from overlapping) and twisted(malrotation). That later led to the SC joint twisting and tearing, so it had to be reconstructed surgically. The whole time they said i was fine and it must be my depression(yes goy our 10 question test confirms your chemical imbalance) making me think it wasn't. They only re plated(made anitomically correct) it after it twisted my fucking joint out. Fucking crypto-kikes keep you limping to milk you for shekels. They lie and want you broken. This was with good health insurance too. They refused to operate at first because it wasn't medically necessary. Fuck health insurance. Just fly to South Korea and get your shit operated on at half the price. I have shoulder drooping, and loss of length(asymmetrical figure), and a dysfunctional joint for th rest of my life. This could have been avoided if the cunts would have not lied to me in the first place. They wanted to milk me for physical therapy shekels.

Don't resign yourself to death krautbro. Do whatever you can to keep that immune system fighting. It got you through the last seven years, and it can get you through another. I'll pray for you tonight.

Stay away from shit that depresses you. You need to stay positive and happy.

Literally just kill yourself, I'm not reading all that shit you idiot.

Can you ask for a bank loan?
just asking not trying to influence you into jewing the jew or anything wink;wink

Kek, try that if you can't even walk 10 meters thanks to chemo. It is all weaved together so that people when they are death sick will never try such things or simply can't.

It is sadly more complicated than you think to do something like that, especially if you are sick.

Have you wver been in a skype group with somone called buddhist bro? Tbqh

OMG
I have had this swollen lymph nose since I was like 13-14 though and am 22 to.
Haven't gotten it checked out but thanks for the advice.
At least you can die knowing you save my life.

This

The doctor gave you cancer. That is to say, you had a tumorous mass, and their treatment turned the mass cancerous.

My advice to you is to look into the Ketogenic diet. Watch this video. It will explain everything.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9socQcwPIs&ytbChannel=Dr. John Bergman

Dude that sounds more like a thyriod problem. Are you underweight or overweight as well? I have the same problems, and I think it's my thyroid. Bro it sounds like this doctor fucked you up. You should sue.

Just stop the chemo if you've already given up hans. Think a little.

>Have health problem
>Drink alcohol
You brought this on yourself
Had you been Canadian, you'd be healthy, free of Jews and possibly gay

This desu
I have swollen nodes on the back of neck/head but I assumed it was normal until one day it go so big even people started noticing it.

Biggest regrets ?

>canada
>free of jews

Whoa there 1%, let's not get ahead of ourselves

What a fag.
Go bomb something you hate.

>user on the verge of death
>plz get more involved in politics

Holy fuck you should be the one dying instead, you retarded dumbfuck.

OP, if you are dying, there is much more important shit than fucking politics or even people of your race. Was there something you've always wanted to do? Climb Mount Everest? Eat 30 hots dog in 5 minutes? Visit North Korea? Scream HEIL HITLER in public? Anything you've really wanted to try later on when you could?

Spend your last moments for yourself and yourself only, doing what you've always wanted to do. Make your last moments on this Earth magical my friend.

whoops :DDD
youtube.com/watch?v=XUQSC2DZH6E
might as well convert to islam. it has the most painful version of hell.

Had he been canadian, he'd still be waiting for the doctor because his first appointment will be in 3 years. After that they'll glue his anus shut by (((mistake))) during (((surgery))).

kill niggers and muslims before you go user. godspeed

>Ancrap
Face me without your mask, faggot

Ever tried fulfiling your dreams on a huge hangover?
The guy can't do shit.

>what a retarded post
>"lit-
>it's a leaf
adds up

>Be American
>Go to doctor
>Properly treats me because not in a socal oat European shithole
>Have expensive medical bill but no cancer
Feels good man

My immune system left me when the jews talked me into chemo instead of an plant based diet, now i have real cancer. Chemo destroys every cell in your body, my immune system needs to work 24/7 to repair my whole body, every single cell.

This is the end :DD
Just eat healthy, no meat, no diary, trust me that shit fuels cancer

Do this for 2-3 years then it should be completely gone, after that enjoy your meat again

To be scared of anything, talking to that girl, go there, do that.. never let yourself be controlled by fear, if you feel fear do exactly the opposite the fear tells you.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6OQCncAiC8&index=234&list=PL3VbqeP6wYzcJ_2YfcUGdburm44rYhmHa

I'm serious if our German friend converts he had nothing to worry about.

>Never EVER trust a fucking doctor
As a general rule, THIS.

There are some very, very, very good doctors out there, not just skilled but compassionate and understanding of how the patient's body is the real doctor and the source of all healing.

But most of those people have been crushed out of the system, replaced with medical middle managers who don't understand real health and simply follow the charts and rules.

I am so, so, so sorry this has happened to you user.

This doesn't belong in Sup Forums

but I know a guy who survived stage 4 lung cancer not from radiation but from experimental immunotherapy (immune system boosting)

try it out

fucking hate it when canadians try to glue my anus shut.

sayonara space cowboy

have you tried pic related?

>diagnosed with cancer
>better drink my piss

Germananon , have you ever been in a /x/ skype group? I think i know you kek

Sorry to hear. Find Jesus if you haven't yet, seriously. That sack of meat you call your body is just a vessel. This is far from the end.

RIP dude, that sucks. Death is certain lmao.

Stay strong. Christ loves you and only God ever really can love a man

carbs are poison, stop carbs, look up ketogenic diet

Do you have a bucket list?

chemo is something that fucks you up. knew few people who passed away.

well Gunter, i dont know, stay cool - we all die sooner or later, the only certainty in life.

tfw dad is going to die of cancer soon and I can't tell if I've accepted it yet or not.

I never ever imagined he would die in my 20s guys.

Don't know what to do.

Any case you and your family can make to lawyers to get back at those fuckers?

You're not alone now. As gay as it sounds you got us. And as much as I hate the_donald, they're very sympathetic.

I'm praying for you son.

I know what he should add to it

>please do your research if you have a good cancer, you can heal it yourself

sure thing, just like saved steve jobs...o wait.

Bucket lists are for lazy, loafing slobs.

Don't keep a list.

>DO IT

Cause otherwise, you spend your life waiting for the moment to check things off that goddamned list, and when the moment comes, you're a bag of radiated atoms like OP

nigga get some medical grade in you, fuck it, might as well try if you're on your own deathbed right?