Sex before marriage

Ok Sup Forums I hardly ever make threads but here's the deal. My gf is ready for sex, since I first jacked off i have been ready for sex, thing is, I found Sup Forums and now everytime I think about it I can't get off the feeling that I'm contributing to the degeneracion of society by having pre marital sex. Thing is I am afraid that if I don't have sex with her, and take her virgity some chad will later come and do it for me, making me feel like a complete fool, so better do it myself and atleast enjoy, but then again, I would just be a degenerate. We are both virgins (can confirm) so maybe that can help to establish a more solid relationship. What do you think Sup Forums, should I do it? Should I risk it?

Some chad is going to have sex with her anyway, so you might as well do it first

disgusting self bump

How long have you been together? Have you considered actually being together, and getting married?

She has said she would rather wait until marriage to have sex, but if we can't wait then it's ok (She gets drunk only once every 3 months but everytime she does she gets really horny) She has also talked about houses and how many children she wants(4). only been with her for about 2 months.

Pre-marital sex is the norm. It always has been.

It's casual sex, sex without romance, philandering, adultery, and outright disdain for marriage that's bad.

Do you want to marry this girl? If the answer is no, don't fuck her.

Are you ready to marry her? Do you think she would be a good mother to your children?

She likes to cook, or atleast learn to and likes to wash the dishes . Loves animals and has the same reaction to children as all women I've known, which is: "Aww how cute a baby!". If we're still together by the time I finish my University and land a job and a place to live, then yeah I would propose I guess, if the relationship it survives 5 years it's good enough for me.

i forgot to mention I'm 19 and she's 18ish.

>I guess
>it's good enough for me.

I get that you're only a couple months in here and your opinion is probably going to change a lot as get to really know her and you both grow into adults, but you don't want to marry this girl.

Honestly, you sound pretty tepid about her in general. Is she real hot? I'm starting to think you're only dating her because you want to fuck someone, Chad.

it's a heirarchy of ideal to less ideal

sex in marriage>sex in a committed relationship>casual sex

If you guys are both practicing christians and beleiev strongly (and not just- 'my family says I'm christian so I guess I'm christian') then you should wait. If not, then you make your own decisions about what's best.

A woman who gets drunk and then violates her initial want to wait until marriage is trying to trap you. She is testing to see if you are really man enough to keep yourself from being a pussy and breaking your sexual continence.

It is called the jezebel spirit. A woman who tempts men successfully into fornication before marriage will hold it against you for the rest of your life and probably will cheat on you anyway. If you want to wait, wait. Marriage does not have to be a big fat greek wedding like magazines and tv shows have convinced dumb bimbos they must be. A wedding can be small and humble and it saves money for raising a family afterward.

TL;DR
Letting women drunkenly go against their own preferences will result in them holding it aginst you and fucking some bbchad anyway.

You know what. I've been thing and although I'm not ready for marriage and my chances of marrying thia girl might be slim since we have only been together 2 months, I'm gonna do it. Atleast that way I can atleast say we had something and it might make the relationship last longer. We are both Christians but I haven't gone to church in a long time (I should) and neither her. But yeah f luck it I'll do it.

>drunk fuck is suicidal

This. Plus, there's potential legal ramifications in many countries.

Also definately do not fuck a girl you have no intent to marry. I hope her father shotguns you if you do. We do not need more ruined women you fucking degenerate. Women are always hung up on their first time... it is very tramautic to them.

I was afraid of this so I confronted ger about it. Told her to be carefull because someday I might say yes to something she might regret when sober. She told me something along the lines of I know what I'm saying when drunk(bullshit) but also assured me she wouldn't be angry we did it because she asked for it. I know I must be carefull but in here there's a saying: camaron que se duerme se lo lleva la corriente, shrimp that sleeps gets taken away.

Not here man. This is HONDURAS!!!

Lad you have to show her some passion in and out of the bedroom

>>having pre marital sex.

Also watch videos on how to give good head to women

Take her virginity faggot, I took 4 and I'm a christfag.
Married now with 3 kids to number 4.

Always be honorable and honest to yourself.

I ain't gonna leave her like a nigger. I ain't a nigger, I'm a asian mulatto creature, but no nigger. If she betrays me then I will leave her, but just leaving her for stupid bullshit that I could easily get over or fix, nah.

This is all you need to know.
End thread.

If you do leave her you are culpable for every bbchad she fucks afterwards.

If she (literally) fucks off with some other guy then she isn't marriage material. Statistically, if you both save yourselves for each other your marriage has a better chance of lasting.