youtu.be/WYIToEuiX5k

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=WYIToEuiX5k
youtube.com/watch?v=Qv440W1xS44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be me
>work 5 hours for old farmer who is 87
>gives me $15
>take it anyway, he's a neighbour and doing some work for him every now isn't a problem

this is how a normal person would react right?

Fuck niggers.

How the fuck are you going to agree to work for someone without asking them ahead of time what they are going to pay you?

The white man is old as fuck and probably thinks $10 is a normal wage for 3 hours work.

Obviously you should be paid more than that, but I still hope this nigger went to jail for assaulting an elderly man.

>be me own my shop
>old farmer neighbour water pump breaks
>comes and asks me for help
>spend 20 minutes fixing it
>old man offers to pay
>sorry old man next time
Sometimes i even think i'm too nice.

That's what any human being would do.

>dont agree on a price before you start
>suprised that someone want to jew you

If this is the mentality they have in the ghetto I am not suprised that they are shooting eachother to death.

also:
>He wont get any money at all if he is going to trip on his clients

Lol I hope that old fuck was in WWII.

WAY TO GO OLD MAN, THIS IS WHAT YOU FOUGHT FOR

i bet you're that cunt from that thread a month ago

We need to find this nigger and wet work his ass and all of his immediate family.

Niggers like this need smeared with .45

Probably took an hour to show the nigger how to do it right before he worked incredibly slow while chatting on phone and occasionally grabbing crotch for a ritual crip walk
Think twice before hiring a nigger

Why waste money on bullets?

>Be nigger
>Video tape assault
>Post it on social media
>Go to jail

Every time.

>try to jew someone
>surprised they retaliate

Hopefully he learned not to relax, and never hire a nigger.

Niggers aren't human

This makes me fucking livid. That man could have been a veteran. This is what he fought for. Niggers are honestly disgusting.

What part of shipping them back to Africa was so hard?

do you really look like that?

Not to mention filming yourself doing this and uploading it to the internet.

this

You think he'd prefer becoming a serf living in a totalitarian society instead?

that's not even minimum wage so the old man was trying to pull some shit

black guy is still in the wrong

>slap another dude
>run away crying 'puss ass nigga'

>Boomer finally learns the benefits of Diversity

>nigger fails to negotiate wage ahead of time with old white man
>white man offers him what he thinks is fair for the labor
>not enough gibs for nigger, videotapes himself assaulting old white man
>now will go to jail and have to pay thousands in court costs

Niggers are a never-ending source of free entertainment. In my state the old man could've shot him for that (disparity of force escalation for victim + stand your ground laws.)

I'm not quite sure where the autistic Norwegian is, but here: have your fucking archive you fucking kike.

hooktube.com/watch?v=WYIToEuiX5k

Good, I'm glad that blacks aren't taking the shit of white people, that old piece of shit thinks he can take advantage of people just because he's old, what a sad piece of shit.

Slapping him like that seems like a minor thing, what he did was literally attempt to steal your money, I would break his fucking legs for that

3 hours of work is the most that dindu has ever done in his life.

> boomer thinks he's the jew now...

his face when the old man says 10 is priceless,
negro will be in jail soon, literary recorded himself assaulting an old guy kek

the jews enslaved nigs the white guy offered to pay

makes me think

lazy nigger probably didnt even work for an hour

Projecting much, Paco?

>hiring blacks
>ever
After 87 years he still did learn this lesson?

You could be a man and decide your wage before you do the work. old folks (due to mental illness or just being out of touch) have trouble understanding what a normal wage is expected to be this day. My 96 year old great grandma gives me a dollar for my birthday and christmas, and shes not poor. she just doesn't know any better. if someone offered to mow her lawn for pay but didn't discuss it ahead of time they'd get a quarter i bet because she doesn't know any better.

you'd be a fool to do work without discussing your compensation first. you'd be a nigger to get upset at your own foolish decision. i'd destroy that nigger if that was my grandpa. the fact he records it as if hes proud of who is he just makes it even worse. what a waste of life.

Hahaha, old ass white honkey should've realized we aren't in the slave days anymore. Piece of shit deserved to get slapped, 10$ for 3 hours of work? Fucking old white racist piece of garbage. hope he dies soon.

one day whites will get off their ass and do what needs to be done.... one day

(((WorldStar)))

Hey Jesus. Shouldnt you be in my fields picking strawberries for 3 dollars an hour? or did ICE catch you?

White dude should be grateful, he took a light slap for 3 hours of work for FREE. Seems like a deal to me, though if I was the dude I would of slapped the old man harder.

>what he did was literally attempt to steal your money
it sounds like there was no negotiation beforehand

You mean engineer a bioweapon that only impacts those with certain genetic markers?

That's way to complex, just gas dem hoods and 90% of them will be gone.

I'm not gay but $10 is $10.
That nigger has zero respect and zero brains for not talking about payment before hand.
Even then be a decent human being and help the fucking elderly for free and get job that actually pays.

Seems like this could have been solved with words a lot easier.
Oh well. 3 hours of work for a bitch slap? I'd take it.

Americans expect to be paid for opening a door for someone.

Can we legally have someone run for president who's entire campaign is just to eradicate blacks?
is that against any law?

>You could be a man and decide your wage before you do the work. old folks (due to mental illness or just being out of touch) have trouble understanding what a normal wage is expected to be this day.

This. work for old people all the time, if you dont explain shit to them they will act like they are being generous by paying you something crazy like 5 dollars an hour for hard manual labor.

Blacks have zero empathy or impulse control. They assault white people every god damn day and the liberal response is insisting they are the real victims. Not sure how much more of this we are going to have to take before the problem is at least fucking addressed.

On one hand old white people are sheisty fucks always trying to take advantage of others, even their own children.

But on the other hand, it's a nigger.

I feel conflicted. I guess the boomer got what he asked for.

>My 96 year old great grandma gives me a dollar for my birthday and christmas

That's still nice of her to at least do that. It's definitely the thought that counts.

Every fucking old person has no idea how much work is worth. Haven't you heard, basically every kid has a story of shoveling the driveway of the old lady next door and being given a quarter for their efforts. I mean, I do. Most people I know do.

Old people have no fucking clue how much to pay a person. They think in terms of 20-30 years ago, when they last held a job. Jesus Christ, can we just start summarily executing niggers that do this shit?

And he attempted to steal the black man's money by throwing an insanely low amount of money for the job he did

I punched a couple smug piece of shit Whitehouse like you, they got a broken nose and I got deported, was worth every second of it.

You're not going to steal my money just because you're white and frail, subhuman piece of shit.

You'd think he'd have learned not to relax in that situation by now.

You're right it was worth it, hopefully we deport the rest of your unevolved kin as well.

>white and frail
Dude, have you seen Mexicans? They're either skinny as rails or fat as fuck. There's no in-between with spics. I've literally never seen a physically intimidating Mexican in real life. I could probably take your whole country in a fight.

I doubt you got deported for punching someone. Probably got deported for fucking an infant, like the rest of the Spics do.

They know man, they're just sheisty bastards. Old boomers are the same cunts who sold this country out. They're the people who will race to cut in front of you in line at the grocery store and the ones who will pull out in front of you in the parking lot. They're cunts. They ruined the West. I almost empathize with this nigger that's how big of cunts these boomers are.

What did he do suck the white dudes dick or something?

>Punches a white house
>Gets deported

Mexicans everyone.

I always get mad when niggers call white people niggers.

That's more offensive than their primitive violence imo.

Fuck world war 2 vets for killing off the white race and weakening the west

>feigning to not know what labor and products cost
>pretending you're not attempting to jew out someone

It is worth it, the white cops bled like a couple of bitches, sometimes a few moments of payback are worth it even if I was earning easy dollars and white American pussy

Everything you just said is bullshit, you could safely day it applies to whites.

Auto correct in action, I typed white cops

Why wouldn't he establish pay before he started working?

>"your money"
>acts tough, is 5'0" half-ape shitskin indian mix with sub-100 IQ

Your third world country is about to be destroyed by a tidal wave of white fury and your hideous women and monkey children will be buried beneath a glorious wall. How does that feel, Paco?

mind of a 14 year old... no surprise.

reminds me of this shit youtube.com/watch?v=Qv440W1xS44

>he would have been a serf with no liberty or choice if the Axis would've won
>American ((("""education""")))

That poor poor oppressed black man. The white supremacist government needs to make it illegal for blacks to record themselves because its racist and makes blacks look bad.

Say the pledge ten times for pittance for your dumb comment

I would if all shitskins were dead.

>serf living in a totalitarian society

Never go full retard.

All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

The old guy is not a boomer, idiot.

What was achieved by us participating in WWII?

So any idea who this nigger is?

I really don't even feel sorry for this old fuck. Boomers are cunts, especially to young white people. I see boomers and they'll smile and nod when they see a minority and then turn their nose and give you attitude as a young white person. I fucking hate them. They literally prefer brown people to their own kin.

I'm kind of pissed at my relatives for sending birthday money because I like to carry a debt free conscious and now I have to do all this fucking math to pay them all back

boomers are in their 60s. people in their 80s/90s are not boomers.

Yep, minimum wage says that 3 hours work should be: $21.75

....I'm on the black man's side!

That's why you establish pay before working. If they Jew you then, well by all means, smack em

>$10
Shiiieeeet that's 90's kid mowing a lawn wages this old cracker is cray

>debt free conscious

w-what

Older boomers are now 72

You're a doormat if you think $10 for 3 hours of work is acceptable.

You're right, they're even worse. They fought in WW2 and they fought for the civil "rights" movement.

>won't pay min wage
>surprsied when smacked
cucks are so stupid, man deserved it

I don't want to go to the grave being in the negative with anybody. I want to be the one people owe when I take a dirt nap. It's a white thing, you wouldn't understand

ww2 was in 1940s, civil rights were 60s/70s. It was mostly young boomers who did civil rights because they felt like they needed a 'war' but were too chicken shit to go to vietnam.

>believing the nigger
He was probably asked to do some small task that would take less than thirty minutes and assed around thinking it was some hourly job or some shit

>being this much of a good goy

Kek

Kill all niggers

Old guy payed the Niggertax™

He knows better than to deal with blacks now

A gift is not a debt. It's not a white thing, it just sounds kind of dumb desu.

Need some proof that this has been reported to the police or is even being looked into.

The people who would have been in political power at the time of the 60s/70s would have likely fought in WW2. They would have been 40-50+ years old by the 60s/70s.

>"You didn't work for 3 hours"

is every ITT deaf?

It's a debt to me. I don't know why. For instance my aunt sent me 25 bucks every birthday until I was 18. Thats 450 bucks. I can't not pay her back now that she's a decrepit old woman. And I don't even know her.

Holy shit you're right, my bad, the nigger was in the wrong.