Holy shit Pope War

Why are the Popes fighting? Why did he say these things?

Lads??

Is this it???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j_V20y3NYew
renewamerica.com/columns/engel/170419
youtu.be/BKdIz9gP1uI
catholiccitizens.org/news/69506/pope-ordered-card-burke-clean-freemasons-knights-malta/
nytimes.com/2017/01/28/world/europe/ten-centuries-later-a-pope-and-knights-do-battle.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy fuck you literal retards
This is an actual important thing
Discuss it here

Bump!

current pope is a literal cuck, we need Young Pope levels of reformation

Benedict is outwardly behaving as a semi-Traditional Catholic but in his heyday he wore a business suit to Vatican II to demonstrate his siding with the progressives who manufactured it.

Vatican II was an Opus Dei, among others, creation. Opus Dei pretends to be Catholic but they are really neoconservatives whose founder was both a professed nazi support but simultaneously admitted many communists to the order while communism was still considered a grounds for de facto excommunication.

Opus Dei falls along with many pseudo-conservative and pseudo-fascist organizations that came out of post-war selling out by Nazis who decided to side with the Allies who raped their wives and fire bombed their cities.

>2017
>having religion

Thoughts on Asian churches? The only other one near me is really pro-gay

Are there people working within the church to topple Francis or what this guy is the OPPOSITE of what a Christian should be

The Vatican is full of corruption just burn it all down

All you need to do to see the religion is fucked and theres something weird going on is the snakes head audience hall

No, there really shouldn't be either. The Church is being punished for being a bunch of cucks. Only the SSPX was against the modernism within the Church but they are so proud that they have undone themselves and started trying to compromise. The FSSP and Institue of Christ the King are also traditional groups but generally they are under the idea that the only thing that can save the Church is prayer, penance and raising a new generation of Catholics that will replace degenerate modernists who will eventually die off from their evil ways.

Many Catholic saints have said the roads to hell are paved with the skulls of corrupt clergy or similar statements.

Pretty much

Hardly anyone in the West follows scripture, so they may as well be agnostics and not fake religious.

Not to mention sand nigger god doesn't exist, and people arguing over religion is a nice way to muddy the waters over more important things.

>two Jew worshippers are fighting

Oh no, it's the end of the world. How will we ever save Europe without the cahtolicuck church?

bump for relevance of the one true faith.

No, it's definitely nothing. There's not going to be a pope war, and if even if there were, Benedict wouldn't be the one to start it. Unless he directly referred to Francis in his remarks, I wouldn't consider this even intended about Francis whatsoever.

>raising a new generation of Catholics that will replace degenerate modernists who will eventually die off from their evil ways.

It's kind of sad that it's come to this, but this will be the only way we will survive.

At this rate, though, Francis sets the Church up for a schism, even if he never technically states anything against the faith. If the next Pope is a hardass, all the shitty clergy will either accept the Church's teachings or leave en masse.

From a political power/monetary standpoint, it's catastrophic, but from a standpoint of preserving the true faith, it's necessary.

Not really.
Over time OD (and we'll assume we're talking of the leadership) has resisted getting involved in secular politics. As for V2, the founder wasn't fully convinced, but the organization is fully supportive of it now.
Currently, it seems as if they're patiently waiting this one out.

Yes the SJW Michael Voris type take, that being the view that we have to do something immediately, is playing into their trap. Prayer, penance and raising large, strong, traditional Catholic families is the only way to restore some kind of society.

Google Intentional Communities. Problematically they feed into the New Dark Age idea of Postindustrialism but at the same time they are one of the few ways to reorganize Catholic communities since so many have been displaced by rapefugees and lumpenproletariat.

youtube.com/watch?v=j_V20y3NYew The nippon people know something is up with the pope. The nips are onto something people.

It's not surprising if you follow Catholicism.
Pope Francis is extremely controversial within the church. He's Trump-tier controversial but pisses off conservatives instead of liberals, and he's going scorched-earth on his opposition.

no one wants to look at that shit retard, stop posting it, no one here is pro tranny or whatever the fuck

Fucking Opus Judei shill. BTFO or be exposed. The OD introduced the concept of laity taking leadership on matters of faith.

They also heavily interfaced with GLADIO operations during the Le Cercle affair. They are a fifth column in the Church just like the modern Jesuits who were originally discontinued by a Pope for subversive activity.

If you need any clue as to how subversvie OD is, look at its symbol. Does any order of the Church have such a modernist and ambiguous occult symbol?

Does any other order in the Church have such secrecy behind it?

For further reading:
>"All the Men Behind the Opus Dei Curtain"
By Randy Engel
renewamerica.com/columns/engel/170419

That is anti-tranny. Doesn't matter, look evil in the face coward. If this doesn't compel you to turn from sin and raise a non-degenerate family I dont know what will other than a perfect love of God, but we only come to there from years of penance and suffering.

yes I understand my point is you're not convincing anyone and it's not even on-topic, just a gross thing to look at

You'd need a miracle to get Europe to return to Catholicism... or rather for Catholicism to return to Christianity.

There was a time when it was worthy of something but that time has gone. I hope for another campaign though. Hitler couldn't do it by himself.

Could someone please photoshop Mr. McMahon's head into CNN

I;ve got you senpai.
youtu.be/BKdIz9gP1uI

Catholicism is there to do the will of God, Catholics hate the decline of the civilization they built but our first priority is not to save civilization so pagan faggots can fuck knots in trees.

Hitler was a modernist... he contributed the decline of the West by pushing Nihilism, Hegel, and all the rest of it.

Whatever spico.

Hitler was much more Christian than you gang-niggers. In fact, in a few decades time he was able to unify the Church of Christ under one roof and one doctrine. I hate this timeline.

Is there such a thing as a warrior pope?
Someone who will not just call for, but actually lead a crusade on the front lines?

Benedict is a legit holy man who was ousted by dirty Vatican politicians

There is no Christianity without the white man's existance on earth, cuckboy. Do well the remember that before prepping a godly nigger to impregnate your daughter.

All I know is I am Catholic, this new pope AIN'T, and I left the church. No money, no support, nothing from me. All he does is wag his finger at Catholics over imaginary 'Islamophobia,' berating us for being such nasty people, and badnmouths my country. I hate him.

Was he tho, was he really?

He never unified the Church... he worked with the support of heretics, specifically the Lutheran hiearchy and sought after artifacts from age-old heretical Christian sects like the Cathars.

They were more like the occult-obsessed Jews than Christians. Germany started going down hill with the Enlightenment which was openly anti-Catholic. Thus, Germany deserved to get the shit kicked out of it.

Also why were the only successful fascist movements in "spicco" countries dipshit?

I have all discretion over my family to prevent interracial relationships.

But """white""" people are not the master race... meds are. But this is no issue with Catholicism because it is a sin against charity to not try and domesticate both white vikiniggers and tribal people around the world and bring them to Christ.

We don't care about the white race ultimately. We care about the salvation of souls... saving the white race is only pursuant to this ultimate goal.

Go to a Latin Mass parish like SSPX or FSSP... leaving the Church because some official is corrupt is not a logical conclusion but rather a tantrum.

The church is NOT its hiearchy but rather its theology, authority and tradition. These two first things cannot be in spite of tradition. Thus, most of the Church hiearchy is acting illicity but leaving the Church over this is far worse of a sin.

Instead of tithing at offering just buy and donate real objects to a Latin Mass parish, and tell the priest you do not want to fund orgs like CRS that fund birth control.

Even if he mother was JUST a servant. Being a house servant of the British Royal Family's hoffjuden would mean you would be vouched for in full. It still means that the family would have benefited substantially through these connections.

how do you know all this shit?

what are your thoughts on eastern orthodoxy?

why are meds the master race?

Francis is an abomination. A wolf in sheep's clothing. Bending over backwards for Islam is pure heresy.

Sounds like Calvinism aka Christian Wahhabism would be more to your liking

Fucking South American pope, promoting liberalism in Catholics.

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING POPE WAS A GOD DAMN KEK. MULTIPLE LITERAL JEWISH POPES SERIOUSLY CATHOLICS ARE FUCKING RETARDS but so is every christian.

>DEH DUH REAL RACIS

No sorry I dont chain myself to rigid ideology like some cuckolded faggot

>modernist and ambiguous occult symbol
You realise that the orouboros is an ancient (Roman-era) symbol for eternity, right?

there have been in the past

I think you're confused about the whole point of being Catholic...

Orthodox have a weak teaching authority, they've totally caved for birth control, divorce, and other things, it's Catholicism without the institution of the papacy which is a vital component of the churches magesterium

Why not just go with based Orthodox?

>they've totally caved for birth control, divorce, and other things
[citation needed]

>it's Catholicism without the institution of the pope
>has the institution of the Ecumenical Patriarch

>Calvinist here

It is literally nothing

It's really frustruting to see protestants, atheists, and "cultural" Catholics on Sup Forums talking down to Catholics, lecturing us on our "cuck" pope, based only what they have seen in the media.

Pope Francis isn't some radical changing the Church. That is outright bullshit. It is true that the Pope has critics from within the Church, but it is for the complete opposite reasons. His critics accuse him of being too safe and conservative, for not taking a hardline stance on certain issues.

Really, there is no "crisis" within the Church. It's just all bullshit, purpetuated mainly by the anti-Catholic media.

Why does he still staff his high level posts with faggots and pedophiles?

Why are Catholic communities and schools here in America in near ruin while the church sits on the vastest treasure trove known to man outside of Rothschild? Would it not be a good idea to maintain a strong foothold in the only superpower nation? From all appearances it looks to be the more or less same strategy as any old globalist NWO-seeking cabal. Disenfranchise and slowly destroy the European spirit and bloodlines and rule over a kingdom of subhuman filth. Hope not though

>the church is full of pedo rapists
>dude, just sell the vatican and feed the poor lmao

I see you have chosen the most tired, cliche and easily refuted anti-Catholic arguments in the world

Come up with something better

Even at the Vatican they make jokes about Francis saying stupid things when he gets in a plane.

Plus the fact that he hasn't responded to the dubia about Amoris Laetitia and that he thinks anyone who wants to defend Catholic teaching is "rigid"

>opposite of a christian
You are. God is watching you close, closet fag.

>Pope is a cuck Marxist shill
>still being a Papist
>mfw

Enjoy getting blacked.

I'd really love to believe the Dubia was an earnest, good hearted attempt to clear up ambiguities. But I have no choice but to take a more cynical approach.

The kernal of the Dubia comes from extrapolating, inferring, and surmizing from a footnote in Amoris Leatitia, claiming it contradicts another document by John Paul II, and asking the loaded question about which document, in its entirety, was the valid one.

It seems like the Cardinals oppurtunistically went through the document looking for anything that could cause controversy, found something, and compiled a list of "are you still beating your wife?" questions for the Pope to answer. All to further the cause of Traditionalism. You could argue is a noble goal, but the Dubia has been used by anti-Catholics, sedevacantists, and other enemies of the Church to defame Catholicism. I don't doubt the authors never intended for this, but they still responsible for this through their underhandedness.

Benedict is still technically the real pope, there is a very interesting article on this. But it's only available in Italian.
If someone wants to read I can look it up

>dictatorship of the zeitgeist, i like this phrase
Based Benedict /ourpope/

who cares fuck both of those mafia leaders

Well if it can be interpreted in a way that contradicts church teaching on divorce, it needs to be cleared up and the Pope needs to specify in which way it needs to be interpreted. It might seem dubious, but it's necessary to nitpick like this at times.

>Benedict is still technically the real pope, there is a very interesting article on this. But it's only available in Italian.
>If someone wants to read I can look it up

Send it.

>The Pope speaks on behalf of God, thus he speaks only the tru- wait, he said something that goes against a bunch of edgy retards and corporate bootlickers on a Mongolian cave painting board? Fuck that guy, he has no clue what he's talking about! There's no way that I could be in the wrong here!
Calvinism is nothing but a way for the wealthy to keep the people subservient to them, just like Wahhabism. A true Christian only bows to one Lord

Pope Francis is the one preaching neoliberal political policy as if it is Christianity.

>he contributed the decline of the West by pushing Nihilism, Hegel, and all the rest of it.
t. retard

Let's hope he gets replaced by this fucker.

>you need to see
>no fucking picture

Neoliberalism is right-wing, brainlet

Hm. Seems based apart from the Brexit bit.

Pretty much.

That image gave me an erection, I assume he's only anti-Brexit because he mistakenly thinks it means Britain won't stand with the rest of Europe to eradicate the Saracen hordes
>not to mention being openly pro-Brexit in Vienna would be career suicide

If there was no Brexit then nominally-Catholic Europe would exert more control over the nominally Anglican UK.

Old school Catholics might hate Muslims but they hate Protestants just as much.

Catholic here the pope is a giant cuck welcoming Islamic invaders that we fought against for centuries to keep out of our civilization. If you are a European Catholic there is a good chance that someone in your bloodline died fighting Islamic Invaders or was taken as a slave and raped by them only for centuries later some cuckold anti pope to claim that Islam is a religion of peace.

Deus Vult

ISIS newspaper said brexit would "destabilise the european crusades against islam" but i can't see anything stopping us joining in if it all kicks off. Unless we are literally 50% muslim by then in which case please nuke us.

current pope is a globalist plant

What''re the chances the catholic church was always evil? Then again what if all denominations of Christianity was evil? Are we the baddies?

Catholicism, maybe always.

Christianity generally? Nothing else competes. It's either true and just, or it's false and there is no such thing as evil.

>it's false and there is no such thing as evil.
There's always evil. It's how the cosmos works. The problem is that not everyone can perceive it correctly.

According to what standard?

The Ego mainly. Evil for one is good for another. True evil is to act upon sadistic actions when there's no need or requirement for them. Now imagine all those negative actions feelings and emotions multiplied by infinity. That's darkness.

>True evil is to act upon sadistic actions when there's no need or requirement for them
according to what standard?

The person or being in question.

>tfw Sup Forums becomes the seedbed for the next generation of the Catholic Church

So, "evil" is relative. In other words, no evil.

Mecha-Crusaders when?

>Sup Forumsyp calling themselves Catholic yet completely ignoring both the Bible and the Pope

Holy fuck, that picture.

Pope Frank is a moron

everyone knows this

This pope is an anti-pope. He does not feed his flock, instead he hands it to the wolves.

>So, "evil" is relative
Exactly. The "evil" is not external but internal and unique to the certain individual. Then you have sub race, ancestors, species etc. Like I said. "good" is "evil" for some and vice versa.
>In other words, no evil.
Not exactly. The problem is that we specifically, as a species have so little control over our spiritual enviroment that we technically can't be held accountable for some of our bad actions yet we can't and shouldn't be excluded from punishment for said actions such as murder or lying and so forth even if in some rare situations the action would prevent more evil in the future.
Why? Because we always have the potential to evolve beyond our current vibrational position and that chance alone is enough to solidify evil as present in our reality.

Vatican II was the most disgusting document in the history of humanity.
>pushed for globalism
>while being outwardly (((anti-Semitic))) (muh tridentine mass)

It's like they decided to mix Luther with shit, and then feed that mixture to their poorfag, uneducated base

>Pope says Christians should help the needy
>What the hell is this crap #NotMyPope
You're nothing but a barbarian looking for an excuse to kill

So let's roll back to where I said Christianity is the only game in town. IE: it is the only coherent world view with a doctrinal central claim that (could) have been falsified.

How is what you're presenting anything more than moral relativism wrapped up in speculative (subjective) mysticism?

Trump aligned faction of Freemasons are trying to oust Jesuits from control via the Knights of Malta and others is my best guess.

catholiccitizens.org/news/69506/pope-ordered-card-burke-clean-freemasons-knights-malta/
nytimes.com/2017/01/28/world/europe/ten-centuries-later-a-pope-and-knights-do-battle.html

Because it's usually the base of every religion.

>don't do x or x thing will happen
>be good to others like you or x will happen
>Who are the good? Let me explain here: XXXX
>What is good? XXXX
>What do you get? Heaven!

Religion making-101

still the point here is that even if religion and belief is false "evil" can still exist within everything. Sort of like a paradox that people dissect and dress up in scary clothes depending on their desires and the beliefs they share. The problem is that even if they make a drawing of the beast the beast is still out there, roaming while the people are being scared by someone's drawing of said evil which again is even more relative than evil itself.