NZ immigration

Just got banned from /r/newzealand for saying we should only accept immigrants from white countries and reduce chinese and indians.

Apparently I'm a racist hateful bigot.

It makes me so sad every day that our country that our ancestors worked so hard to build over the last couple of centuries is now being taken advantage of by smelly foreigners. Our culture is being eroded. Can you imagine having culture shock on the streets you grew up on?

What's worse is that liberals are so fanatic in their ideas of multiculturalism that they don't realise the harm they're doing. What should I do pol?

>reddit refugee coming here to complain
fuck off we're full

r/newzealand is fucking awful. I am voting for National just to piss those faggot's off

You have no fucking culture who gives a shit

fuck off

New Zealand has always been multicultural! You have the Elves, the Hobbits, and the Orcs!

You cunts remind me of high school

If you were banned just for that, then there's no point in being anywhere near that page.
But it's reddit, so it's nothing to be surprised about...

Dude, what the fuck would you expect from reddit, let alone NEW ZEALAND reddit.

On the day Trump got elected I went to the local New World and all the supermarket worker girls were freaking out about it coz of what the news told them about him. 80% of kiwis hate the guy mostly because of the immigration shit.

The good news is that we cater so much to the fucking Taniwha Maoris and they don't want immigration so that stops it to some degree. I was going to be a teacher and the Maori lecturer kept emphisising that "We're not a multicultural society, we're a BIcultural society".

That's the line to take if you want to stop immigration, say we have an obligation to the native peoples to keep it white and maori.

>wasn't well-liked in High School
WELL IMAGINE MY SHOCK

KYS you racist.

Good idea. Create some real confusion with the paradox of indigenous rights ideals being in conflict with their multicultural ideals.

I just looked up your population. I am impressed it is only five million. Are the women in your country crazy though? It does not take very much immigration to completely change the culture irrevocably with your population size.

How can I immigrate? Or just come and work for awhile? I have a marketable skill. Also white. Not hispanic white; white white.

Don't bother. Country is a shithole

I've heard nz is the only country in the world where % of whites are growing, because of patterns of immigration, and, of course, its deeply problematic. Is it true?

Just move away from Auckland and you'll be fine.

Also vote for winnie, we need an old racist fuck in power if we are to stop the brown menace

don't forget christchurch

still better than most of the western world though

You do have a point

yeah but, New Zealanders won't let in a lot of migrants though so we (may) be fine (for now)

Not even Middle Earth is safe? Jesus these liberals wont stop till there is no white town left on earth.

Look at it this way. If we change our immigration policies now there is still hope for the future

Troll the mongrel mob into attacking these diversity parades. Pretty simple mate.

Who are the biggest immigrant groups and who are the most problematic?

>tfw Moaris save white NZ

That's the consequences you have to deal with for being intolerant on shallow basis.

We at r/newzealand are above such petty whims such as the likes of yours advocating for filtration of legal immigration solet based upon skin culture.

r/newzealand aims to be a civil discussion of New Zealand politics and we do. ot advocate blatant hate speech on our subreddit

Biggest immigrant groups: Asians
Most Problematic: (Maybe pacific islanders but, is up for discussion though)

Are the Asians problematic because they refuse to integrate and actively vote to replace you? I would assume the pacific islanders respect you and wish to live in harmony.

amazing that all these immigration laws that have been in place for dozens of years are suddenly racist since 2016

(((pleb))) detected

Fuck off back to your safe space

I suppose but look at it from my perspective.
Asians can afford healthcare and education but, pacific islanders can't (generally speaking)

It's finally happening

you do have a point though when it comes to Asians voting us out

In the US Asians are the Good Immigrants. People here would be happy to replace a whole lot of others with Asians.
Its relative I guess.

Ever noticed that the organisers of these events find the most disgusting, balding, trashy looking people that have never held a job in their life to go walking down the street??

It's the Jews behind this and we all know their end goal is Weimar 2.0 Worldwide Edition

yeah that is true.
At least we don't have to deal with Latino's and (a large enough) Muslim population

same

are the maoris based are they /ourpeople/ whites and maoris lynching nigs and ching chongs together!

why not ACT?
hahaha I guess its just to piss off r/newzealand so why not?

desu New Zealand would be fine with only the white and maori populace running the place

tell me about the maori women and whats the deal with you guys eating marmite, that shit is bogus

NZ, AUS, and the other islands are to become Hapa's.

We will be light brown to white and look typically asian.

We will be succesfully changed into a Brazilian type people then they'll use us against the african and middle eastern hoardes.

Goal - remove religion, remove culture, remove anything that threatens existence based on race

Yes good goy vote for (((National))) while they sell all of our assets to the Chinese

>was on /r/NewZealand
Well there is your first problem

but the maori women, some of em are kinda fit right

I don't know why we eat Marmite (I hate that shit)
The maori women can be tolerated I suppose

> integrate

They'll take over the country in a few generations unless they stop it. There's only 5 million people in NZ. The Chinese have ethnically displaced larger populations before.

Maoris are better than niggas, abos and most brown races. They can work and do all right at stuff, but a lot of the families have typical low class problems like alcholism, weed and welfare abuse.... also tend to vote very leftist but they have their own parties that will probably vote against immigration.

They can be pretty aggressive sometimes but desu we're pretty well integrated as a society and everyone gets along for the most part.

Plebbit faggot kill yourself do a favour for NZ

>just got banned from /r/newzealand
And just like the filth that you want out of your country we want you out of here. Fuck reddit and fuck you.

>/r/(whatever)
serves you right, rapefugee

they sound kinda like the irish but with a tan

I thought the fatter they were, the more wealthy they were, or is that islanders?

I wouldn't be far off the money here, but in AUS nearly every person that's come here from NZ or the Islands are so fucking fat, it's ridiculous.

Our bloody healthcare system must be on deaths door just because of them. All diabetes, heart problem patients.

maori or black americans from the south?
wilfred brimley should hock his dibeetus medicine there...

National is absolutely fucking cucked
Bill English is a traitor to his home province
Winston Peters wants to help Southland more than Peters does
National wants to frack on farmland, build coal mines on kiwi habitat, they already are subsidizing the dairy industry which is going to be oversaturated
Under national, living standards have dropped below America despite NZ being a tiny country that is easy to manage
National is selling off our land and property to foreign chink businessmen
National is a colossal fuckup led by a traitor to Southland
Only disgusting ledditors like you support national
VOTE BASED WINSTON

I agree. Where i work in nz (Lived here all my life) all the other people are fucken indians and chinese. I don't mind the Chinese but the indians smell like shit and im fucken sick of them getting pissed of at me for not understanding there shitty english.

Maori-white mixed women when not fat are more attractive than white kiwi women
Only hardy tough settler farmer and sailor wives sailed from Britain to NZ in the 1800s
That's why British white women are waaaaayyyyy hotter than NZ white women

We got black Americans in AUS too. They are fucking hideous and fat.

I bet they feel real oppressed that McDonalds and welfare fucked them up.

But it will be whitey's fault of course.

You should lurk around here first before posting. Saying you go on reddit is asking to get attacked. Just watch threads and learn the lingo and thought process of the board.

I saw a fucking election billboard in chinese yesterday, if you can't speak English (or maori I guess) why should you be allowed to vote? Dont migrants have to be able to speak English to get here?

I wish the pommie government didn't do everything in their power to prevent Anglo settlers in the 1800s from going full Manifest Destiny and creating a superpower
The pommies forced all the Treaty of Waitangi bullshit on the Anglo settlers to prevent us from becoming powerful

NZF is going to hit 20% this election so many people are fucking angry in this country over Maori bs and mass immigration. The fuse is well and truly lit.

I'm surprised they don't have Chinese only schools in NZ.

They got them here in AUS, as well as Islamic schools for the Jihadis

and ive seen a "10" in the UK, so i can only imagine what a 5 looks like in aus, but it makes sense.
yeah they din du nuffin!

Yeah I thought that too?
seems they are just letting anyone who can say hello into the country.
Any ideas on stopping this from getting worse and before it goes horribly wrong

I'm a New Zealander
Australian white girls are smoking hot like British white girls
NZ white girls unfortunately are meh

Don't vote National for starters.

DON'T VOTE NATIONAL OR ACT
USE YOUR NOGGIN

Dunno but i'm gonna vote nz first and hope for the best.

Vote for Winnie Peters. He wants to bring more jobs back into the regions. We need to 'Put New Zealand First Again!'

This post is indicative of why Trump's 'Wall' was never a concern to the power structure, which is Economic.
Civic, even White, Nationalism is not a concern to the economic interest. The features of the shift right which threaten that order are easily neutralized, i.e. no amount of 'muh degeneracy' is going to stop the WN bros of Sup Forums from buying a new cell phone, metal watch, or pizza delivery.

How do we fix /nzpol/ guys?
Almost every kiwi on Sup Forums is a reddit migrant that is unironically going to vote national despite national being the party that is destroying our nation by transforming NZ into communist China, allowing foreign megacorporations to plunder our land and resources, bringing in tsunamis of nonwhites, and dropping NZ living standards of kids to the lowest in the western world effectively destroying NZ children's future, etc

>New Zealand
>culture
Top kek, sheep fucker. You have less culture than the aussies and that's really a achievement. Britbong reject trash.

New Zealand has colonial culture, i.e. the culture of the alpha white men who conquered the planet
yurocucks are the descendants of the beta numales who were too pussy to sail the seas

>what should I do pol?
Get a job in government or a vital infrastructure like water treatment. Find the area with the highest density foreigners + liberals. Poison them.

So vote for based peters
got it

don't hide behind your flag

>alpha white men who conquered the planet
Now you have the culture of beta nu-males being conquered by chinks and poos. Lol.

hahaha this is hilarious coming from a continent being destroyed by communists and muslims

Don't worry about trying to fix people that are already lost.

That's because our government over the past few decades have been brainwashing kiwis through the media and education system to be ashamed and hate our colonial roots, and encourage us kiwis to emulate Europe, and make out you guys are far more civilized and cultured than white kiwis, which is completely untrue because modern Europeans don't have culture, you guys just have a pathetic beta ripoff off Seattle hipster culture

>According to the 2010 census, there are around 3500 Muslims in the Czech Republic (less than 0.1% of country's population), compared to 495 in 1991.

Yeah. HUGE INVASION. Kek. Stay mad, Wong.

Auckland can be firebombed though.
The rest of the country can be saved

>He opted into kiwisaver

You dont think you will actually get that money when you retire, Do you goy?

>europe
>continent
According to geologists, Zealandia is a continent, but Europe isn't a continent

im going by traditional definition though

Teachers back in high school told students that joining kiwisaver is a good long term strategy
I can't believe our education system is designed to prepare kids to be obedient pawns for the globalist nwo

Do you mean cultural continents rather than physical continents?
Going by your definition, Mexico is part of South America

I can't hear you over the 1000 german women who got raped in cologne or the nice terror attacks or the various honour killings or the Islamic law being implemented in Sweden or etc.
Stop hiding behind your flag you pussy

Ye have little faith.

rather it be part of South America though

Mass immigration is the issue. You can basically disagree with literally every other issue or program except the unrestricted movement of non-Whites into White countries.

This is the end goal. White Nationalism is the ultimate heretical idea and our only solution. It's their fault we're all White Nationalists now.

good goy you will make a difference voting national

bump

America should have gone full Manifest Destiny all the way too the Panama back in the 1800s
They feared that America would have a too large nonwhite population if they annexed Mexico, but due to white birthrates in America at the time, the Mexicans would have relatively quickly become a minority in their own former country
That's why I don't buy the "America has nonwhite future" mantra that Sup Forums spouts, because unlike Europe, NZ, Australia, etc, white rural Americans have heaps and heaps of kids, and studies are showing that the demographic trends of babies in America are starting to reverse, and possibly soon white babies will become and increasingly larger percentage of American babies because white rural Americans are having heaps of babies while hispanic birthrates in cities are decreasing

k then

join the club I get banned from /r/canada every other week for the same thing