It's a wut?

MFW they are making fun of /pol openly

>he doesn't know hurricane irene was a faked windstorm so the dindus could go out and loot
found the dynamite btw

> Meteorologists have never been wrong

I predict the weather better than the news predicts the weather. Almost daily I walk outside to go to work, "user, bring an umbrella, the news says it's going to rain." "It's not going to rain." Lo and behold no fucking rain. Every damn time.

You realize that proves the point of the cartoon exactly. Stay put, user.

You don't need to trust the media to know when a Hurricane will hit. Between the increased storms, wind, and the rain, or that lots of people are starting to pack up and drive away or board up their homes, it should be obvious one is around the corner.

>weather station
>"the media"

wtf I love the media now

see
clearly you've never lived in a hurrican-prone area.

>weather reports and updates about natural disasters are equivalent to PSYOP-tier, false-narrative-pushing, agenda-driven, tell-you-how-to-feel, staged, ratings-hungry, made-up bullshit

Motherfucker, I WISH we had better reporting on traffic, crime, natural disasters, and weather. They're hardly the things I don't trust or regard.

prove it

protip: you can't

Besides people in areas that are in danger from disasters have community ties and systems in place like volunteer firefighter groups for example. They don't depend on a snarky liberal entity to tell them how to survive.

LOL "Hurricane coming? I'm going to have to close my store for a day or two? It's fake news!"

The funny thing about the media is that they can predict that in 50 years the ice caps will be completely melted but they can't predict the weather for tomorrow.

>mfw the news says a hurricane is going to hit Kansas
Also who watches the weather? You can tell when shit is about to hit the fan. Where my fellow Joplin residents?

This

/thread

>trying this hard
Somebody just mail them a*trax already

That's pretty racist to the Katrina victims desu

> Do whatever the news tells you without any critical thinking
Must be tough being this sleepy

>implying hurricanes are real
I remember when I believed in fairytales

You can't solve everything with recreational nukes, Mr. Ancap

wtf i love multinational media corporations now

>remember 1 year ago
>Sheppard Smith on TV
>"Don't try to stay. You will die. Your children will die. Evacuate"
>the storm was literally just rain and a bit of strong gusts

you can only trust the news on the time and today's weather

I get weather from NOAA, the media just reports what they say anyway, why not just go right to the real source..

>journalists taking credit for meteorologists
I can just look up the radar map without listening to any fake news.

True enough, they aren't "solved", but after a good round of nuclear annihilation, most of them just don't exist.

This.