Do you think Sarah Silverman is a funny comedienne?

Do you think Sarah Silverman is a funny comedienne?

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/culture/sarah-silverman-mistakes-construction-markers-swastikas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you and your slide thread

She's funny.. sometimes
Still a stupid cunt though. A broken clock blah blah

Yeah, she's "hilarious"...

inb4 someone posts her nude scene - she purposely gained weight for that role and it is not an accurate representation of what she looks like naked

Your shitposting's off tonight Australia

She used to joke about racism and rape. Now she's legitimately anti-Trump, anti-racist, etc. Once racism, anti-semitism, and rape jokes stopped being acceptable, she jumped right on the PC bandwagon.

Louis C.K. took the same path, but not to the same degree. Louis C.K. was much funnier beforehand too.

(((sometimes)))

bullfknshit, she has a body of brick. and no she is not funny.

Judaism is an ethnic supremacist religion. Jews consider it a virtue to tear down anything white or western, meanwhile to even criticize a jew is an awful hate crime they will actively attempt to destroy your life for. See the journalist Rick Sanchez.

This inequality will lead to a second Holocaust one day.

This is fucking hilarious. Yeah she definitely didn't prepare for months for that scene with cucks telling her she was brave and beautiful.

I thought i liked Jew girls until i saw that. Fucking disgusting. Offensively disgusting.

>inb4 someone posts her nude scene - she purposely gained weight for that role and it is not an accurate representation of what she looks like naked
Um, no sweetie. She was simply being herself with out feeling like she had to live up to your stereotypes of what a womans body should look like. We come in all shapes and sizes and we don't care what pleases you, we live our lives for ourselves. , I can only assume you're a white male. Check your privilege at the door honey, we're taking over.

The Sarah Silverman Program was funny, but I never cared for her standup and the idea that she's attractive beyond having a pretty face is offensive to me.

i wonder who could be behind this post

Here's a deb to make it better

Remember when she got triggered by construction markers and thought they were swastikas?

freebeacon.com/culture/sarah-silverman-mistakes-construction-markers-swastikas/

I don't find women comedians funny at all.

Funny how much of a fuckin thot she is. funny in a pathetic way that is

That was epic

There's almost nothing worse than a Hollywood liberal jew

No but she used to be ridiculously hot before she started removing all her body hair for some stupid reason. She had really nice arm hair.

Hold up, she's a comedian?

She's only funny when she's reading off a script.

She went to the same physical therapist as me. It was a big, open gym and she kept making horrible jokes very loudly about anything any of the therapists said to her. It got to the point where they would all roll their eyes at her and just talk over her

Louis and bill burr definitely have some cucky bits now. It's kinda sad but I guess they gotta go with the times or risk even more mainstream hate

>Comedienne
these forced vaginafication of words bothers me