Happening! Press S to spit on his health

archive.is/PdoaV

You're going to burn in hell you duplicitous piece of shit!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xix--ffW9xw&lc=z125e1jwoyivd3sug22lxrtxhobgijg5h04
youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y&t=4s
youtu.be/iGbNAB8NMb0?t=19
youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=4hr37eE0nO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck you and your slide thread.

Is this the shoe that he said was going to drop?

S

First post worst post. Fuck off reddit

Hopefully, if he passes, his fucking sock-puppet will wither and die!

youtube.com/watch?v=Xix--ffW9xw&lc=z125e1jwoyivd3sug22lxrtxhobgijg5h04

Now we'll have McCain with a eye patch declaring war on everything.

He'll be fine
Burning away in reptile hell

S

As a veteran, a Trump supporter, an American citizen a reasonably smart dude and a resident of AZ, I hope this piece of shit, song bird McCain, burns in hell for all his faggotry treason and betrayal. Bring back the fucking pitchforks.

This. I'm a vet too. I feel no sense of loyalty or Brotherhood with this fucking cocksucker

If McCain dies then there will be another Arizona senate seat up for election in 2018 making it much easier for the dems to potentially swing the senate.

I think any american who listens to his warmongering knows he's an enemy of our nation and it's people.

S

what would be the difference? McCain is worse than most Democrats

healthy

SSSSSSSSSSSS

SSSSSSSSSSSS

SSSSSSSSSSSS

Fuck you you neocon Jew loving warmongering fuck

Please die a painful death

another dem would almost be better than mccain at this point, you do know he is working with the DNC/msm to try to take Trump down right?

I wish Kelli Ward could have got that seat

It sounds like the operation is already over and he's fine.

They should've kept this retard locked up in a bamboo cage

Doubles and Evan McMullin goes next

dafuq are those?

Revelation 16:13
>And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

broski, you think that she is the DRAGON? like LUCIFER? cmon man get your shit together

Thank fucking g-d.
Once he is out of the way, we will finally be able to raze the christians out of america.

I'm fucking sorry? Why in the ever living fuck would this dessicating faggots mutilated circulatory system delay any fucking part of acting on Health care? Am I missing something to this story?

>broski
Normie, get out. Not knowing about that gif revealed you to be an infiltrator in the first place

clutch of her reptilian young.

S

it amazing that we still can't admit we all knew it was a cough drop
whats interesting though now that i think about it, she has blamed all sorts of crazy shit, but never blamed her illness and weak appearance especially in september

SSSS

S

Hnnnggg plz plz die

what are you 4? THIS IS MY FORT! NO GIRLS ALLOWED!

Yes a coughdrop that changes shape when it hits the water

It is amazing this traitor hasn't been hung, or been burned on a cross. Where the fuck is titus? Nail songbird and light the gimp up

youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y&t=4s
He should have been executed years ago for treason.

s

Jebs turtles

I really want this fucking asshole to die already. Thanks for giving us Obama, thanks for trying to give us Clinton, thanks for just trying to fuck anything and everything up every chance you get.

>Vote on denying millions health care postponed because Senator is absent while receiving health care.

US politicians are terminally corrupt and elitist and all of Washington DC needs to be burn

I lived in AZ for a couple years a few years back and I have a hard time believing it would ever swing blue... Are these memes even possible?

come on man, you could hear it click against her teeth as she tried to move it out of the way to speak. the shape changing is due to refraction. ever look at your hand through a clear glass of water? i despise hillary clinton.

SSSSS
S
S
S
S

in a special congressional election anything could happen. in a presidential election it will stay red for at least another decade

S

ONE
LITTLE
CLOT

Yeah, no. Doesn't even look like a coughdrop shape

S

I almost wish we didn't prohibit cruel and unusual punishment, just so we could put this old man ina bamboo cage again and poke at him with sticks.

>not a peep was made when audio related was found a year ago proving once and for all he was a complete traitor and which total destroys the narrative that he was a war hero as the basis for him being elected senator time and time again
>no one gave a shit when he denied ACTUAL POWs the ability to find their friends who were also POWs

youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y

youtube.com/watch?v=4hr37eE0nO8

>doesn't post the webm in which random user still has a chance of not seeing something fucking disgusting

He'll be fine.

Our fondest thoughts.

if doubles he dies in 2 weeks

re roll for you

WEW

If doubles he dies this week

Yay!

>Be Republican
>Try to take away health care from everyone else
>Get smited with horrible afflictions

If doubles Cruz's wife gets ovarian cancer and McConnell's dick gets impaled by a flagpole.

>SO CLOSE

SSSSSsssssss