Is Sup Forums tired of being BTFO yet?

Is Sup Forums tired of being BTFO yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/embryoquotes2.html
kristianstadsbladet.se/kristianstad/man-har-bara-sett-bilden-och-rubriken-och-delat-artikeln/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Really showing that straw man what for, good job kiddo.

>Twitter name is "God"
>Undoubtedly an obese athiesttard

>God

Nice spook, fag.

Nobody said refugee kids aren't people.

Refugees aren't kids, they're all military age males.

you've got to stop pretending your feelings are arguments

>Unborn Citizens >>>>>>>>>>> Some Barbarian Faggots little Shits

One are your own children

Are potential victims of economic migrants not people as well?

I'd like a serious explanation as to why exactly we need to take in refugees. What is the purpose? Why can't sand monkeys just fix their own shit

>fertilised eggs
>refugee kids
Only one of these has the potential to develop into human beings.

blacke get abortions per capita way more than whites do, Sup Forums should be pro abortion under this circumstance

kek whoever is behind twitter is a retard
anti abortion based on the concept of a zygote being a human is rooted in science ie the objective fact that a zygote is a living human, not a 'person'

princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/embryoquotes2.html

reveal your true identity faggot

No religious concern here.

Kill yourself

this

Yes, because not accepting "Refugee" "children" from Somalia or asking where they come from or why is akin to aborting them.
It's almost like you can't accept every poor person into Europe and that helping reinforce countries from within is a better strategy that helps more people.

They are religious. Those refugees are not in my religion, that's a clash, my religion should rule the earth, those refugees should convert if they wish to dwell on my land, if not, death.

I think fertilized eggs are Americans and refugee kids are not.

I ONLY CARE ABOUT WHITE CHILDREN.

Tired of making bad arguments? Feel like life is just getting you down? We have a product for you! KYS! Its the new fad! Just apply once and done! No more will you have to suffer!

>my religion should rule the earth
youre either a jew or no better than a jew

lol

Leftist parties want easy votes. If you can't convince native citizens, import dumb niggers who only care about gibs.

No. I want more white babies and I want the rest of the non-white babies to die, how hard is that to understand?

who the literal fuck says that kids aren't people? we just don't care about them

Pretending to be God is blasphemy.

[citation fucking needed]

I rather have the refugees and their zygotes dead.

>i require religion to think killing babies is wrong
>implying i don't think refugees are people
i just don't want them weakening my society, causing the children and weak to die because funds are being pulled away. to be given to people who refuse to stand up and fight in theirmown countries, and instead rape, pillage, and riot in ours. what cowards they are, being barbarians in an ultimately futuristic and developed society, complaining of their own countries they left in cinders.

And by refugee kids he means adult illegal economic migrants.

The population is going to have to grow either way. That growth should come about from people wanting children, then enjoying their family life.

Politicians only use mass immigration instead because it's cheaper and more convenient, even if it's at the expense of their own people's happiness. Why spend thousands of dollars and two decades raising, educating, vaccinating, and preparing a kid to live a life that Pajeet and Ahmed are perfectly able to live now? Who cares if Mr. and Mrs. Smith want to raise a family and live happily ever after until their kids can take up the family torch for a new generation, cut that one house into 4 apartments and cram them full of workers.

>>>reddit

who is claiming refugee kids aren't people? my concerns with the refugees ARENT religious because i'm not a christian. abortion's good because it prevents unwanted people from leeching off me and lowers crime. deportation is good for the same reasons.

Holyshit

No one with a brain cares about religion, it's the culture and races that are incompatible.
Only refugees we should accept are fellow Europeans.

this parody account is so fucking cringey
here's another example

how new are you

Why are Republicans agaisnt abortions? They are the number one nigger killer.

Hold on, are those fertilized eggs white?

that image was debunked ages ago, go back to t_d kudasai. kristianstadsbladet.se/kristianstad/man-har-bara-sett-bilden-och-rubriken-och-delat-artikeln/

neither are people

/thread

niggers aren't the only ones getting them. white women love it for some reason

I mean literally violating multiple of the ten commandments purely by impersonating God and implying actually killing babies yourself is ok or at least no worse than not fully caring for every beggar on earth seems like a good moral standing to "BTFO" religious people from.

Dear fucking God that was brutal

But my concerns really are about religion.
I don't want to be beheaded for theirs.

fertilized eggs don't run over people.