Trump's Twitter Block List

I wrote a bot that auto blocks anyone Trump blocks on Twitter... verified leftist cucks are using massive block lists to censors us pedes, so this is the best way we can start fighting back... you can subscribe to the list here: blocktogether.org/show-blocks/lo-JtY6ufQ1CelQ4tIulyY3cyItZIY-O4YC2uH-3

Man what a bunch of ugly looking fags they are too.

WHAT THE FUCK IS A PEDES??? That being said, I think it is time for you to go back.

stfu, homo. go troll reddit or somewhere else

>muh I only want to hear opinions from the people I agree with

Does this remember you of anyone? Perhaps a movement which was all out to ban so called sexism, racism and homophobia? Just >>>/reddit/ if you can't stand other opinions

These are only people President Trump blocks.. not some block list of 100k accounts like the leftist verified shills

fags is putting it nicely.....

I appreciate this.

But did you take this just from the people bitching about Trump blocking them, or did you have some other method of gleaning the list of names?

Because I'd just as well have all the verified ones he hasn't blocked yet. IE: Anyone dogpiling on Trump's latest tweet in the hopes of getting thousand of likes.

>pedes
Get the fuck back to redd*t faggot.
Also they don't lose anything by being blocked by normal people.

It's from the idiots who verified that Trump blocked them through the trumpblocks.me website. It monitors the website for changes then auto-updates the block list usually within 1-2 minutes when a new account is added

"they don't lose anything by being blocked by normal people."
actually, yes they do. the number of people that block you appears to hurt your ranking in Twitter's latest v of their algorithm... this is how leftist cucks are silencing many of us, a lot of them use the same shared block list.

Gotcha.
It wouldn't hurt to add names from time to time though. Pick a few random Trump tweets and get a verified dogpiler you're sure isn't being ironic.

Too bad though you outted yourself as a Lebbinese. More people here would've approved of this.

"It wouldn't hurt to add names from time to time though." I figured people can block whoever they want... I don't think we need a block list of 100k+ accounts like the leftist cucks use. These are just the main ones who harass the president

how much does President Trump hurt to type when you falseflag, leftypol?

>I don't think we need a block list of 100k+ accounts like the leftist cucks use
Not nearly that many, no.
But many of us who are on the existing cuck blocklist are affected by it, as points out. I have several invisible and unnotified replies and such to my posts by myself and my followers who are on that list.

Or my content is weak shit nobody is acknowledging, either way. Twatter is terrible.

Twitter is run by globalist Nazis, so there's not much we can do until there's a better alternative. I wish Trump would get on Gab already

You make zero sense

JEW DETECTED! Trying to Balkanize twitter like they balkanized serbia/kosovo

bump

Hey there are compilations of these guys online. Just search mean replies to trump on YouTube

There are random block lists, but this one is actually based on who Trump blocks. If we all block the same people, their posts will rank lower due to Tweeter's algorithm