Clinton Body Count Continues

This is 3 mysterious deaths in just a few days... What more do people need???
archive.is/tnlGA

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/haiti-exposed-clinton-dead/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/13/gop-operative-who-sought-clintons-emails-committed-suicide.html
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/THE CLINTON BODY COUNT.pdf
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6ne1tn/so_i_kept_looking_into_the_clintonlynch_pilot/
youtu.be/GKOpBXbvK8Q
archive.is/6omCl
archive.is/tnlGA
miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article160983614.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BJTURA1_SLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mere coincidence

>flashnewscorner.com

Another? Trump unironically needs to luck up both Bill and Hillary. I bet he killed himself with two gunshots to the back of the head while he was lifting weights...poor man

Boy I sure am sleepy!

Based hilldawg at it again. Can I get a woot-woot. Can i get a ya-ya
oh you fuck em hilldawg, you fuck em real good

what the fuck is happening?

Wow. is that 3 this week?

How could a little angel become a murderer?

Digits confirm

yournewswire.com/haiti-exposed-clinton-dead/

foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/13/gop-operative-who-sought-clintons-emails-committed-suicide.html

whats the body count at, 30?

Hilly a cute, cute!

Cliton

Seems to be fake.

>tony Podesta invites you and all your girls over for pizza

whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/THE CLINTON BODY COUNT.pdf

fake news

>that picture
>pic related

Laci Green?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6ne1tn/so_i_kept_looking_into_the_clintonlynch_pilot/

Wouldn't let me archive... where is Norbot?

Source: RT

Also,
youtu.be/GKOpBXbvK8Q

This looks fake user. You need to fix your bullshit detectors.

Breaking News! OP can't spell Clinton on Breaking News generator!

Didnt he just announce like days ago he was spilking the beans in an interview, also something to do with paul ryan

Fusion GPS, entrapment, #wiregate #biggerthanwatergate

That is the deep state, affecting the deep web to cover up the truth user. You wouldn't understand it because you are stuck on the bottom of the world.

They kinda fucked up. Many of those who they kill are literal whos however everyone knows about the run way meeting.
Hilldog is seriously cleaning house. The final happening my be soon upon us

s a g e
a
g
e

t h e
h
e

s h i l l s
h
i
l
l
s

Site is clearly a liberal larp to make their own "fake news" site just to point later on and "prove" this stuff exists

This is made up user.

This.

Aren't you tired. Boy oh man I sure am sleepy. Yes, we should all go to sleep. Doesn't that sound nice?

Ahhh yes sleepy sleepy sleep. Zzzzzzz. Sleeping zzzzzz

those pics are so shopped, here's the original

>What more do people need
How about a credible source?
This is the second story on your bullshit fake news website.

*Person who said hi to Hilary or bill in the street 20 years ago dies from obviously natural causes*

CONZPIRACY!
JOOISH!
ASSASSASSINATION!
FALSE FLAG!

Lol republicucks are so desperate. You won already damn like move on already. I've never heard of sore winners until drumpftards became a thing

>Cliton

Oh I'm sure this is reliable.

Another name to a list of many.
Just think how they would look today without all the surgeries they had.

>his security all had multiple hand to hand kills in the field
Excellent source.

use achive.is - those Icewegians are pirates and will archive anything.

Here ya go:
archive.is/6omCl

>July 13, 2017

Pilot Who Heard Every Word Of Clinton/Lynch Secret Meeting Breaks His Silence

“The three of them sat like old friends and discussed strategies and made treaties. Clinton’s crimes were to be set aside until his wife finished 2 terms of working with Republicans to shore up the base and ‘move away from these Trump loving racists’ as Ryan put it.

Lynch would seal the deal by not investigating the Clintons further. Ryan gets to remain Speaker, the Democrats get the Senate and the White House and 2024 is up for grabs.”

>July 14, 2017

Pilot Who Witnessed Secret Clinton/Lynch Meeting Found Dead

FAKE SITE

Thanks user

>man who recorded hillary clinton collapse last september found dead from suspected overdose

when will they stop?

If it's fake, what is the point?
He's either dead or he's not.
This doesn't help the Left in any way.

>Cliton

Every time some new evidence come out against clinton all these people close to her start dying.

It's a screenshot of the article headline, you maori trashbag.

I think she took "YASSSS QUEEENNNN SLAYYYYYY" a bit too literally

>reddit link
>le_cuckshed link too
>redditor implies he did research and just didnt steal it from here
dont even have to read it senpai

I ask again, what purpose does this serve? He's either alive and getting 2 mil to give Fox an interview, or he's dead and not. Not saying the source is reputable necessarily, but given two other (((coincidental))) deaths with direct links to Clinton in the last several days, it's worth watching play out. And easily disproved if false.

I believe we are reaching 60 soon. This list hasn't been updated in awhile.

How do you think Hillary made peace with the fact that little girls like her get raped every day by the political elite? Though I suppose when you trade scruples for power eventually you don't care anymore.

the point is that its poor bait, just like the last 200 threads in the past few days about the other guy who died mysteriously just before he was set to testify.

the problem is you cannot corroborate these stories. then you had an actual critic and GOP oppo researcher commit suicide in Chicago just before these other stories dropped and retards like you will believe anything you read without first trying to find out whether or not its true.

and that's not to mention the swathes of plebbit subhumans who are busy tweeting and posting this garbage all over social media as we speak. That's the point. to troll your stupid ass. and it works like a charm.

Cliton? Really? You can't even get your headline right?

EL o EL

3 of which you know .
Multiply that by 10 and you would be closer.

yeah, I'm with this cunt. can we get some verifiable data please?

conspiracy theory bullshit

How do you get a job bumping off people for the Clintons? Do they post this on backpage?

again, the clinton crime family seems to send out hits en masse.

>troll my stupid ass
Don't you mean "our"? If what you say is true, they are keeping you just as occupied as I, are they not? Other than that, use your Feminized Autism to prove its fake or jog the fuck on, lad.

Engage sarcasm -
I'm sure this is an unfortunate coincidence and nothing more. Sup Forums, always looking for conspiracies.
Disengage sarcasm.

It fucking blows my mind. Figuratively speaking haha. She had people killed DURING the election and still lost. What a monumental loss.

>archive.is/tnlGA
>flash news corner
we're gonna need more proof than this shit.

Ah yes, I should totally trust a news article about "Cliton".

As a Sup Forumslack, what little faith I have is reserved for some half-cocked kike numerology deathcult frog worship, and I would gladly see this "faith" shaken, as it is regularly.

>But when we can no longer count on Nordus ex Machina...

Is there not a constant apart from chaos in this war universe?

bump, they're really cleaning house now

Wrapped in chicken wire and 3 shotgun blasts to the back
Worst case of suicide I have ever seen

what's the earliest one on record, the poor kids on the railroad tracks?

Shareblue shills have clearly invaded this thread in an effort to discredit this story. DO NOT BELIEVE THEM POL!
We see you Shareblue.
What ever you do.
We see you.
Sup Forums will not be fooled by your wily ways.

They always kill in Triplicate to send an unmistakable message.

you got that from this site

this site literally says they're fake news

i don't really know if you're retarded or a shill

That site could easily have been, and almost certainly was, hacked by DNC operatives.
You have the stink of Shareblue about you user.

if you are getting your news from this site lord help you user

>this site was 'hacked' and literally had its content changed and the site owner has not requested their domain host to shut it down

you have the stink of retarded emu about you user

Here's what I'm saying-
>story breaks/progresses over the course of 3 days, on different sites
>comes right along with two other mysterious deaths linked to Clinton Cartel, and as user mentioned, some GOP oppo guy.
> if fake, doesn't seem to help Clinton or Lynch much, actually brings more attention
> doesn't have the gravitas even if true to distract from bigger happenings
>will either be proven or disproven in short order

At this point, I'm fresh out of believing in coincidences when it comes to The Clinton Cartel. I'm giving them the credit until it's proven otherwise.

looks like fake shit

He's intentionally posting it. He knows this fake and trolling Sup Forums

It's like that montage in Goodfellas where all the participants in the airline heist start getting offed.

If you worked at McDonalds and served Hillary some fries last year - your name is probably on some DNC Hit-list.

The cyanide must be kicking in.

"Excuse me Mrs. Robinson, you forgot to have us turn in our homework."

If I was accused of something, I know people would defend my character? Clinton? Podesta? Who has defended their character?

fuck off leaf

>If it's fake, what is the point

clicks retard

Sounds like made up shit, not that it's not possible that clintons would kill him

Well put, I think I'm With You Now.

Also suicide of Haiti Official that was going to testify against Clintons. miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article160983614.html

I always wondered what would happen if some guy on their shit list with a carry permit took care of the hitmen before they could kill him? Would they send more? How would the investigators react?

that pic is full JUST

777 say no more.

Probably they have some SEIU punks like the two Mexicans do the hit but also have a real wetwork operator watching them in case they puss out, or fuck up, ready to clean up.

>What more do people need???
maybe they need a 3D cat singing about it

youtube.com/watch?v=BJTURA1_SLY

The only details that matter are if the guy was the pilot that was there, and if he's dead or not. The part I don't get is-
>if it's fake, why involve Hannity by name? >No names are mentioned other than the principles and Noonan, they could've just said "a senior on air talent at Fox" or something like that.
>Why throw Hannity in at all? He's in a unique position to confirm/deny any of this the second it breaks, especially if it's fake.
>neither the interview, the 2 million dollars, Hannity, or Fox is mentioned in the headline- that's all great clickbait fodder.

The site is bogus, not seeing a confirming story on FOX either.

>“Whoever did this got past multiple layers of security and murdered the subject undetected in a secure location with zero unmanned escape routes. We’d say it’s not possible but we’ve all seen what the Clintons can do first hand, which is why we’re on this team. We believed we could keep him alive. we were wrong.”

clintons confirmed for hoarding high technology such as active camo

>This is a sneaking mission

OH BABY A TRIPLE

George Soros is really cleaning the house!

I just hope the President is well protected, as long as this mass murderer is alive he is in danger!

>mfw "Cliton"
lulz

Fake and gay.