Lmao sweden

"Swedish Empire"

Why the fuck are swedes on this board proud of this pitiful show?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
twitter.com/AnonBabble

loogs lige a benis :DDDD

>hides national flag
>insults others on their nation

I've never seen a Swede here brag about their past.

Yeah Swedes are mostly ashamed of their own existence

I'm British but living in Europe atm

>I'm British but living in Europe atm
You do realize Britain is in Europe, right?

Not really. They are quite snobby sometimes, but usually concerning their high first world standards and very rarely about ye old viking and empire days.

An empire of black metalists and mongolian subjects is pretty pathetic, agreed

this is what eurocucks believe

lmao no.

Nice digits.

tsk tsk fag

>"Swedish Empire"
It is an empire by definition, the Swedish crown is ruling over several non-Swedish realms claimed by military force.

>Why the fuck are swedes on this board proud
Are we? The moment Sweden stopped trying to control foreign land was the moment living standards for Swedes improved at home.

We did some good things, like introduced general schooling and founded some universities for the Finns and Balts but its hardly a sticking point of national pride.

How so?

>The moment Sweden stopped trying to control foreign land was the moment living standards for Swedes improved at home.
did they? seems like muhammeds are just running free there.
>We did some good things, like introduced general schooling and founded some universities for the Finns
what i've spoke to finns they said that swedes didn't build anything important there, rather just slowed down the finns.

we are not part of the europe. We are British.

>what is brexit?

You're baiting, right? Or are you legit retarded?

I no longer think myself as european

>what i've spoke to finns they said that swedes didn't build anything important there, rather just slowed down the finns.
Finns and balts always blame others for their failures

He's dissolution about their "great" departure from the European union. Quite sad actually.

>what i've spoke to finns they said that swedes didn't build anything important there, rather just slowed down the finns

muh Nokia, that's the one good thing they did but then Sweden wasnt there to protect them from the Microshaft. Sad!

>seems like muhammeds are
Thats the last 10-20 years, we gave up on imperial wars more than 200 years ago.

>i've spoke to finns they said
Finns have been under Swedish rule for almost all of their written history, specifically 559 years. Its alternative history tier to speculate what they would have become without it.

>Finns and balts always blame others for their failures
dude, everyone does that

>"I dont want to be this, even thought I was born into it, so therefore I'll not identify as it!"
Sound familiar you fucking tranny?

>Finns always blame others for their failures
doesn't seem to me that finns have had any failures when swedes lost them. on the contrary they have been on the front of scientist development

we never were part of "europe" to begin with. We are british. Not americans or european

>we never were part of "europe" to begin with. We are british. Not americans or european

You have always been a part of "europe" if your not some outlander from e.g Africa or Asia.

The British isle's were once connected to mainland Europe.
Your genetics are European, "Anglos and Saxons"
The very language you speak is heavily influence by OTHER European languages e.g french and various Germanic tongues.

We are anglons that are not seen anywhere else in europe. we are unique. We are british and not european shit tier people.

>even with half the population being Ahmed, Swedish GDP / capita is $10000 higher

Then again, Finns arent really white so it makes sense

>we are unique
I am uniquely retarded*.
Fixed that one for you lad.
Get your head of the shitter and stop hiding behind the flag that you so "despise" and feel are "not" apart of.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

don't seem like that. Who knows how far ahead they would be without sweden messing up things.

lmao why are you so butthurt

>no longer feels European
>sports an EU flag

faggot

"The Kingdom of Norway is not a member state of the European Union" SUCK MY DICK MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!! KYS KYS KYS.

That's not an empire.

I could probably blow out a log of shit larger than the Swedish "Empire."

Of course you could take a shit larger than the borders of the Swedish Empire. Considering how much shitty food you americans eat and your weight on top of that, I'm actually surprised you haven't drowned in your own shit already :)