Apologize. China is now the world leader in renewables. What is your country doing to save the planet?

Apologize. China is now the world leader in renewables. What is your country doing to save the planet?

mondediplo.com/2017/07/11china

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
youtube.com/watch?v=unLvrlma4LQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can thank China for the constantly increasing affordability of solar.

>Apologize.

No you cuck.
I'll start supporting Nigbeam absorbers when they don't cost half my left nut.

>What is your country doing to save the planet?

Not reproducing like fucking rabbits and using technology from the 1960's. I can go to any major city in the U.S., take a deep breath, and not have instant lung cancer. Try doing that in Shanghai. We also aren't causing elephants and rhinos to be massacred to the point of extinction because of un-scientific and medically unproven archaic superstitions.

Well, for one, Germany is the world leader in renewables.

>I can go to any major city in the U.S., take a deep breath, and not have instant lung cancer.
In many cities you will get shot though.

>believing chinese propaganda
good try I guess

I think you are thinking of the shot women in your country need in case they get raped by migrants.

Switching from coal to natural gas as quickly as possible, facilitating a massive decline in carbon emissions while not sacrificing economic output like the Eurocucks do.

Natural gas is a fool's errand. Nuclear is where we should be going.

And methane is actually a worse greenhouse gas than CO2. Research the damage animal agriculture is doing.

>burn the methane
>it doesn't go into the atmosphere

Nailed it.

Who cares about the planet, F A G S, thats who

No, you apologize.

>China is a leader in manufacturing shitty technology
shocking

renewables are a lie

fossil fuels make environment comfy

throium atomic is the best and should replace oil asap

>Have more renewables and more coal mines because population is 1.3 billion and we need more of everything
>decide to only mention the renewables
R______ M____ M_ T____

This
Solar is somewhat acceptable
Wind is meh
Nuclear is the future

Not really, I am talking about your murder rate.

China is the World leader in coal plants, faggot cuck.

Get off this site, nigger

Why is Switzerland so shit? Albanians?

>specifically "gun homicide"
Why do you people do this? Doesn't it feel slimy to use intentionally misleading statistics to make your arguments?

Homicide is homicide, regardless of the weapon used. I'd honestly rather die from a gun than from say.....a knife or a truck of peace™.

youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

It's not they just have more guns by far, and he's intentionally using "gun homicide" statistics to make his argument appear srtonger than it really is

Germany has a higher homicide rate than Switzerland.
>pic related

>solar panels grow on trees and don't generate any pollution
>windmills aren't a complete disaster for bird populations

Ok.

And it uses more than it produces, and France sells them the rest because it has so many numbers nuclear reactors, it powers half of Western Europe. Also someone lied to you, pic related.

Killing moozlimsz.
Also, fuck this planet and the whore it rode in on.

will Climate FREAKS ever shut up about the Renewable Jew

Making it worth saving.

Nope because it creates jobs. Thats all it is.
>Be in high school
>Im a solar panel wipe!

>China
>saving the world
pick one faggot

>renewables
Made from heavy and rare earth elements that produce tonnes of toxic shit while being refined.

Solar and wind are investment scams, just ways to give kickbacks to jackasses. Hydro and geothermal are good solutions, but limited in that you can't use them just anywhere. Nuclear is a decent option, but has its own drawbacks. Coal and petroleum are the best solutions by far for our energy demand and their only problems are chemical and particulate pollution. Carbon dioxide is life. We need more of it. Fuck off hippies. :D

Hurray, China green! 中国绿色产业

What a fucking idiot.

humans are a renewable resource right ?

is this satire?

China doesn't give two shits about meme energy.

Yes they do. They will ween off natural energy to renewables in china due to personal environmental problems. Their goal is to cull the petrol dollar as well to replace us as world power.

Nothing beats American Entrepreneurs, if you know anything about physics take a look at what guys are doing in their garages still. Fuck china.

>Apologize.
>You can thank...
Literally, AIDS.

looks inefficient as fuck, assuming panels are facing the south at least the the bottom third of each panel looks like it will be in shadow most of the time.

FAKE NEWS. Bet thats just a battery.

:O Why was this removed? LMAO

>Conspiracy

Heres the link. Free energy or a scam?

We use nuclear here.

>china is turning vast areas of its own country into toxic wastelands more dangerous that Chernobyl in order to mine raw earth metals in order to virtue signal
>GREEN ENERGY :DDDDD

You're a dumb goy.

Not enough

depends who's watching

subsidizing the crap out of solar will do that

Says achmed who is currently planning to steal a truck and kill as many people as possible.

cucks gonna cuck

I look forward to the next yurotrash splattering event

>China is now the world leader in renewables
Sometimes it's like fake news tries to win at being faker than the next guy.

Save the planet HAAHAHAHAHAHA

fucking retards....you really think that the planet needs us to save it?
We have been here for an eye blink and we will be gone in another. The planet will keep on going when we are forced back into the stone age, happened once, will happen again