How would Sup Forums fix the Constitution?

How would Sup Forums fix the Constitution?

I'd take out the 2nd amendment.

Get fucked, leaf.

Set a voting system that's better than first past the post.

/thread

i guess your 1 key is broken and you slipped and missed the 3 after that.

Only giving you a you, you fucking queer; go back to France with the rest of your muslim underachievers..

>flag

EVERY FUCKING TIME

>leaf
AND NOONE WAS SURPRISED

Here's your (you)

Also herb

I'd do away with all of it. It gives a false sense of security to the citizenry. The government could reinterpret all of it on a whim. If we think it's going to protect us we've already lost.

Ban guns

Fucking leaf.

Bring back agent orange and be rid of these fucks.

That's the declaration of independence you ignorant cuck.

I'd make is so we could "take out", with extreme prejudice, anyone who wants to take out the Second Amendment, or at least ship them to some gulag in Canadia.

Translate it into Spanish; they'll need it.

ANNEX CANADA.

Add a clause about outlawing lawyers.

Add an amendment to tax churches

Just reword the 2nd amendment so that it's intellectual-proof. Poorly-educated farmers and laborers from 200 years ago understood that it meant the people had the right to protect themselves from foreign and domestic threats, while over-educated modern intellectuals think that having a national guard as a militia force somehow nullifies a citizen's right to arm themselves.
I'll concede that a private citizen maybe shouldn't own field artillery, but he should be armed at a level that the government would consider a viable threat.

>the people had the right to protect themselves from foreign and domestic threats
>I'll concede that a private citizen maybe shouldn't own field artillery
How are you supposed to protect yourself from the threat of North Korea's nuclear strikes?

Remove first amendment, reword the second, add new ones like all media companies have to largely label their liberal or conservative bias. Also prison time for false rape accusations.

Duck and cover.
Besides, if nuclear missiles started falling from the sky, the only people worrying about the constitution will be the ones sending it down into its vault.

Without reading the replies i would unironically remove the first amendment.

Its totally flawed. Free speech is actually already limited to non hate speech. So if i have hate (a legitimate emotion like fear or hapiness) why cannot i express that hate?

So just cut the bs out.

>Also prison time for false rape accusations.

You mean MANDATORY minimum jail time. Its already a crime. But they let go so others who legit have a claim dont feel scared.

Fuck The Great Compromise! It was mediocre at best. It's not like it was super-unique or anything, right? right?

Shit slide thread

ban leafs

>I'd take out the 2nd amendment.

Amendments 14, 16, 17 are gone.

New amendments like voting restrictions that only net contributors of society and veterans can vote, Balance budget, term limits and eligibility 5onight be congress men.

>1st must also clarify that press is accountable for fraud

>2nd should be more clearly worded as to imply that it is meant for citizens and that it does have certain limits (Maybe stop at VX nerve gas.)

>4th should have better wording to uphold modern security such as net neutrality

>14th should have put term limits on all senators and congressmen

>16th & 17th GTFO