Who's in the wrong here?

Who's in the wrong here?

While I do have a problem with people who violently abuse their authority and use racial profiling in their line of work, I can still trust these people with guns, because they're more accountable for what they might or might not do. The gun enthusiasts, on the other hand, are quite often dangerous, extremely authoritarian, racist, fascist sympathisers. I wouldn't look at them the wrong way, if you catch my drift.

stopped reading at >racist, fascist

Do you know what board you're on?

It's definitely not r/T_D

shoo (or just read the rules)

i dont think conservatards are the ones calling for demilitarization of police

The guy on the left doesn't shoot police

Do you have rights where that flag comes from? Isn't their supposed to be a crescent moon and star on it next year?

plot twist motherfucker

they get along with the police very well

see the failed Antifa rally in Austin TX for proof

>Paid russian troll telling me to give up my guns

Oh yeah that sounds like a great idea

I mean, since we're such good friends now and all.

White male household owners, not some hillbilly racist morons who "live" in trucks

>not some hillbilly racist morons who "live" in trucks

So this is why Russians are not allowed to own firearms.

What's wrong with them?

When was the last time one of these people you speak of did something to you or anyone?

they harass me on twitter and make fun of my heritage

Militarized police are fine because they mostly kill niggers.

Just a troll thread, nothing to see here folks move along now

You have convinced me of the error of my ways, user. I wish to right my wrongs. I will give up my guns.

But, you have to come take them. Be waitin'.

I'm pretty sure that the police is more afraid of niggers weilding Hipoints than white gun owners with 6 gorillion Ar 15s

THIS
the only people who should carry guns are policemen and criminals. Not law abiding, racist whites

>The gun enthusiasts, on the other hand, are quite often dangerous, extremely authoritarian, racist, fascist sympathisers
So if we look crime statistics involving firearms we should see these "often dangerous, extremely authoritarian, racist fascist sympathizers" overly represented right? Nope, it's mostly niggers.

The police are one of the few barriers preventing a tidal wave of dindu violence from washing over the country.

>Who's in the wrong here?
the artist

I support the police getting army tech from the early 2000's and using it for the law. The only riots around the US are BLM or anarchist supported anyway. Besides every cop I've spoken to in the city of Chicago are right wing.

>racist, fascist
Кoля ты чe, гoмoceк?

White men with guns don't want to demilitarize the police, niggers do.

>dangerous, extremely authoritarian, racist, fascist sympathisers.
What's the problem here, exactly? That's exactly the kind of people we want to be armed to the teeth. If they weren't these things, I'd start to get worried.

We need militarized police to hunt black and hispanic alpha males because the kkk is gone.

>I wouldn't look at them the wrong way, if you catch my drift.

I didn't realize Russia was filled with such pussies. We should've called your bluff back during the Cold War.

Commie cucks.

LOL

OP sounds as deluded and confused as that nigger Obama.

>niggers!

The police aren't militarized because of old, white NRA-types, it's because of groups like black lives matter using violence against officers in large groups

stfu jew

Either it's bad b8 or you should grow a pair

>muh gun nuts
>majority of homicides caused by gang violence
>majority of gun homicides by handguns
>less than 500 caused by "Assault" weapons

>attempting to reason with the subhuman slave who makes ant-gun threads every fucking day
Almost as bad as that t*rk and his buddy using the UN flag.

>Second Amendment supporters are wanting to demilitarize the police
The only person in the wrong is the artist.

>can still trust these people with guns, because they're more accountable for what they might or might not do
When was the last time a cop was arrested for killing an innocent person on duty?