Germany NO! Syrian boys are supposed to return to Greece!

Syrian "boys" apply for asylum in Greece in 2015. They don't like Greece due to a lack of gibmees, so they illegally come to Germany. Now they face deportations back to Greece.

Courageous Germans are collecting signatures to stop the deportations.

«Das sind gute Menschen, die es verdient haben ihr Glück zu finden und ich habe selten gesehen, dass sich Menschen so in die Gesellschaft einbringen könne», schreibt da etwa ein Wiesbadener.

("They are good people, who deserve to find their luck. I never seen people who enrich our society so much before!" - a Wiesbaden resident wrote as a sign of support.)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-11/bratwurst-nation-turning-away-from-pork-as-veggie-palates-evolve
die-glocke.de/lokalnachrichten/kreisguetersloh/rheda-wiedenbrueck/Drohende-Abschiebung-ist-abgewendet-0a5e2987-a402-4f37-b052-08ffba7c0668-ds
youtube.com/watch?v=75ERk2yNL2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can't you hurry up and die already Germany?

A game of Russian Roulette would help them find their luck.

>deportations back to Greece
How about deportations back to Syria?

It's time, Hans.

>article has literally nothing to do with german women
>put a picture of one in there with a male "refugee" anyway

Don't be rude to Europe's guests, user.

Krauts were evil in WWI. They were evil WWII.

Why are we surprised that their degeneracy is dragging down the continent again? There's something inherently -wrong- in their population that keeps on shining through whenever they're governing themselves.

Broken racial group I'm afraid. Nothing to be done. Let them mix themselves with the Arab and the African and then we can sweep them clear of the continent too when the time comes.

Fuck you.
You have to learn that America is the least affected and endangered in the current Migrant crisis or GGeneral Global tensions we are experiencing.
You simply are ignorants thinking you must be helped.
When we finally stay up, be it this year, 5 years after a civil war or great Revolution in the next decade, we will rise when we do.
We won't die, we never were near it and if you could have said this, the enemy blood was more spelt than ours.
So, can't you hurry up and already start something more productive, Amie?

>evil
>ww1
shut up eternal anglo, ww1 had no bad sides

Shoo shoo

>I never seen people who enrich our society so much before!
Lmao, which one of you said this?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-11/bratwurst-nation-turning-away-from-pork-as-veggie-palates-evolve

we'll sell weapons to both sides when it happens, we will be plenty productive
just like old times

That is thesimple shit you Anglosaxons have thought off after listening to Propaganda and using your right-wing ideas together.
The degeneracy that now occurs is due to American occupation.
Multiculturalism,Democracy and(Afro)American culture came here.
Hppies, Gangsters, product ideas and bahaviour are copied from America, the German culture is nearly exerminated.
Poeple here are manipulated losers that do not even want to fight for anything besides paying less taxes.
You can't degenerate into something you fought against, except this power makes you.
We do not drag down the continet, Merkel is not European leader you Retard.
The EU has it's seats in Brussels,Luxembourg and Strassbourg.
We do not have Nuclear wepons and a small Military, our leaders are incompetent and eastern Neighbours hate us all because of WW2.
We do not controll anything, the Migrant idea is the Houton plan. Americans bombard, we are told to take them, Trump doesn't but Good-Goy republicans and all democrats command us.
In WW1 Britain and the USA had no more reason to fight us other than for their Imperialist interests.
Same for WW2, why should they defend some ass-fucked Country with no Anglo-French troops in there and no way to save this shithole?
They didn't stop at Austria and Czechoslovakia beeing annexed.
They just used Poland as an excuse for war because it suited their interest, just like in WW1 ith Belgium and the Zimmerman Telegramm.
Fuck you Anglos, we are still occupied and not sovereign, our goverment has to do American laws, replace it's People and cannot use effective force and when it does,like in G20 riots, they are heavily critized and screached upon autisticly.
If we become Niggers you are all dead,they will invade all of Europe and the Western world when they fucked us, be realistic and see that helping us who take 60% of ALL refugees in the world arethe ones that block them to swap in your countries, until we break due to American occupation and your ignorance

Nope, you never did that in the old times, it just happened recently in the Syrian and Iraqi Civil war you just are uneducated.
You are really kiked for fucks sake, america is not a Nation like the others, by beeing home to a non-homogenous, very diverse Population,with degeneracy at it's Peak and a 2 Party dictatorship.
You are the Nations that should allow Europe and small parts of Asia to trade with youn in industrial products, material, ressources and personal while maintaining development and stability, General regional hegemony, having a great amount and capability on thinkers and Inventors+space for them and prevent Isolation and imperialistic expanison, if you think you are a normal Eurasian-style Nation,you are retarded sir.
You simply shoot yourself in the knee by killing us all, you idiot, we produce your weapons, give you many trade goods and Overall back your economy, your Exports and markets have fucking incredible numbers inhere and replaced us.
You will fund international Terrorists of Islam like you always did, when the Soviets fought Afghans for example, this is current American Jew-cock-sucking.
Realise that we are just extremely cucked due to your Actions and are the same People that tried to protect and help themselves in the WWs and other periods, if you don't get that Anglos are not supposed to rul with their splintered Island and Isolate states, you are insane for sure.

So tired of le 56% people longing for our downfall. You think we're cucked, well that's what happens to a country after 7 decades of (((American))) influence.

>Denazification
>Globalism
>Nigger music/Gangster culture
>degenerate, subversive entertainment
>Mass immigration
>Social Justice

Man, just think. Not even 4 years ago, Germany was home to some of the best beer in the world and beautiful blue eyed women.

Holy shit Muhammad, calm down. No one wants to read all that trash. You are more cucked than Canada at this point.

tl;dr
we were a nation till 65

And you were 12 back then too.

Seeing your wishes for our People to die is incredibly ironic and salty.
Are you not able to understand that People with Problems shouldn't be eradicated but supported to be liberated?
That is how your Nation exists asshole.
I and mayn other swill defend themselves when we must and the time slowly runs.
We are going to defend this, while you do not even manage to demonstrate against Mexicans.
You are doomed, we will have luck to liberate ourselves completely and get away from this shit path, as the bible said "the last ones are going to be the first ones".
Dicks will be cut off, Shells be fired.

Bunch of traitors should be deported themselves. It's sad to see a country kill itself like this.

4 years ago, I was 25.

You do realize that thanks to shengen they will come right back?

>You do realize that thanks to shengen they will come right back?

I think the point is, if you deport them, they will have to pay smugglers once more to come to Germany. And Germany can then refuse them gibmees and schooling and free apartments etc. They can go into crime and stuff, but not into gibmees and stuff then.

You guys can keep them

Uh...we've been wanting you to die and actively killing you for over 100 years you fucking degenerate. You're Europe's ruin.

greece has 0 borders with other schengen countries

in order to leave greece you need to show ID/Passport

Airlines are forbidden from boarding passengers who have no right of movement, and are forbidden from boarding without checking ID

They as many signatures as they want. They can't overturn a court order.

Why dont you German faggots just tan till you are as dark as they are and operate disguised as them so you are safe from racism claims?

How many Muslims does Angela Cuckel fuck a week?

Some of that stuff was canada's fault.

Fuck you generous Republican, they still are here those People, the People who destroyed Romans, Catholic dominationa and build up uninhabited Areas from the Volga to the Missisipi.
Your Muhammad memes are something so not understandable, the cringe won't even occur.
We aren't we have right wing parties and a weak Generation that is going to be replaced and ruled by the stronger Nationalists.
It is about to face a battle, unlike Canada which is just going to be a swetty cuckhole.
You are just not able to, because youAmies are fucking retarded animals.
Seriously, I am able to write this, you aren't even able to understand that Germany is the most important European Nation.
WW1 and 2 were defensive, we attacked some random small countries that don't actually matter tthat much or are illegitamte and you declare war.
Anglosaxons are spastic warmongers.
It is just you not beeing able to handle anything but your own ass.
Name me any Sup Forumsack Murifag or other Anglo that had some good plan for Europe or Germany besides "Fuck Muslim Krauts",
and ever heard of an American that supported Europe?
No because you are bastards.
I am not a fucking Kebab,
my uncle fought in the goddamn Bosnian war and killed more Brown People than your sister could ever dream to fuck. We do not even racemix, we just Need good Leadership and your goverment Mediarfrom Anti-German leftists is shitty and that is it.

>Seeing your wishes for our People to die is incredibly ironic and salty.
beware of shills brother. Don't get yourself worked up.

Go suck some Muslim cock. Your country is ruined.

we told you we'd get you

b-but im the state dept

>Germany is the most important European Nation

In the same way a tumor is the most important part of a sick person. Yes, you're important because you're a problem.

What exactly do you mean by "65", the rise of Martin Luther K. or the Confederate defeat and end of Slavery?
Both are pretty much related to the truth in some ways.

Why is his hair sliding off his head?

Working on it, just wait till the next muzzie wave and Nationalist media presence.
Merkels Party is currently redpilling slowly, they fight even anti-gay rights to marry now.
Shots will be fired, the gun just Needs to be loaded slowly.

>Canada doing anything in world influntial politics
Safe spaces are not avaible in right-wing communities, sorry Tommy, your Mossad dreams will not be realised and protected without the JIDF.

>They as many signatures as they want. They can't overturn a court order.
It has worked many times before. Ever heard of "humanitarian right to stay"? Do you remember that girl Merkel told to "fuck off back to Lebanaon" on live TV in July 2015? A few weeks after the SJW outcry, she got a "humanitarian right to stay".

It is always the same. They never deport the people who are "integrated into young German pussy."

I never get worked up, I literally just leave for this Country currently and Train myself on protecting it soon, may it be political, militarical or in this case autistic.

>Airlines are forbidden from boarding passengers who have no right of movement, and are forbidden from boarding without checking ID

I have been in Greece many times, last time in early 2015. Trust me, nobody fucking checks your ID, at least they didn't do back then. All you needed was a fucking ticket to Germany.

Most illegals who are currently in Greece are reaching Germany simply by taking a flight to Germany.

>implying they will every go back to the Mediterranean
Don't fuck with us, Hans
Don't make us sending Roman legions right into your cuckhole

could you provide a link to atleast one example?
I'd like to see for myself.

AfD wrath and eventual rise will make it happen.
The Party is currently expanding the fronts to all aspects of German power, Media, local and regional politics, social media, youth and politics.
We are going to expand and until 2020, CDU and CSU will be pretty splitten and redpilled, Linke will want coalition eventually popualrity and wokeness will have increased, Odds are good and fine that AfD rules in 2021, look at the statistics and political view and News and Situation.
Americans don't even know German medial names, all possibilities llie in the minds of some unknown thinkers like us and are going to take form, the current cucks are too stupid and uninterstted to vote in 4 and a half year, the redpilled NAtionalists will increase and other Groups will follow, Nationalist power is ineavitable, 2025 will mark the Point of latest possible date of defeat for Merkel.

Are joining the military or are you just getting a weapon and training with it?

>michelle fink

she's a fink alright

Wait you are Italian apparently?
Austria is having border troop with armoure Units for you because you don't manage refugees and they must hinder them.
Tell me your LARP aka answer and go away lil' Italian.
You owe us Money too, better take AfD, they will more likely do Projects with you to pay depths, instead of your Daddy-Merkel capitalists

die-glocke.de/lokalnachrichten/kreisguetersloh/rheda-wiedenbrueck/Drohende-Abschiebung-ist-abgewendet-0a5e2987-a402-4f37-b052-08ffba7c0668-ds

The "Bleiberecht aus humanitaeren Gruenden" is used essentially any time SJWs start some campaign. I am not even kidding. Do you remember that deportation of that girl to Nepal because her parents lied to authorities? They are trying to get her back to Germany "because of humanitarian reasons".

SJWs wouldn't make all this fuzz, if they knew it was useless. They KNOW they end up winning in most cases. Green party SJWs even shill for criminals who are deported because they committed crimes.

No I am going to Keep me fit for actual survival first, will then attempt to join the army when ready, geeting a reliable weapon in Germany is hard, as you may know.
But I will probably get some Russian weapons from my Serbian relatives when war breaks out.
No Problems on that.

This is a giant bomb that is eventually and definetly going to explode with a big "Boom" of the People. I know an Iraqi Student, he behaves like shit and triggers everyone with his friends and relatives from Syria and Iraq.
Ghettos are 1km away from me, just some years and the revolt will just openly happen.
When Rhinelanders are getting woke Merkel is dead, Bavarians and Eastern Germans are going to penetrate her ass with a pike then.

>Wait you are Italian apparently?
Clever boy right here
>you owe us Money too
We are a fucking net contributor, Germcuck
We owe you jackshit, we have to leave this sinking ship asap, oh and we will take the rest of the Mediterranean with us, so nice fun while making your vacations in the muslim world

if she likes him that much shes free to go Syria too, fucking women

Then we should send even more to Greece so they can use their migrant magic to enrich Greece enough to pay denbts.

Thank you.

Some very wise words my armed pilgram friend.
>Never claimed to be about women
>Yeah it is about him and his Family apparently
>How the Hack did you even read the title?

Why doesnt burgerland just bomb Germany already and be done with it.

> can see her hands

What a slag

With any luck the immigrant problem will open new job opportunities. With all those illegals there's bound to be a shortage in service-men needed to undertake mass deportation.

Nope, loans, nothing with EU shit, but I would rather Support it that German companies would have easier market Access, get some trade rights, we build you some industry and infrastructure for taxes for, let's say 5 years and take some volunteer students and worker stoo come to us and together with some German workers return to your Country to bring in expertisee and required numbers, this would pretty much be a better alternative, other than beeing an ignorant Marxist or Demagogue and manipulate central Banks and industry.
We still are comrades from the second world war and former allies against Austria and France.
You leaving would be nice, I suppose making Berlusconi powerful again, he is back now isn't he, at least make a new authoritarian Regime and get the mafia away lads, conservatist belives Need to win over Romanian Gangsters and Pedophiles.
Anyway enjoy the European destruction, it is ggood that meditarraneans want to leave, yet an eventual weakening in France or Germany Needs to occur, Macron's retarded so you've got a Chance there.
Cheers for you cameradi !

There will be no war. Once the amount shitskins reaches 10-15% public opinion will have shifted in favor of conducting policies that further our national interests instead of jeopardizing them by misguided altruism. Contrary to popular belief time is on our side.
As will Merkel's official stance on the issue of migration/refugees. If she hasn't retired by then. Dennoch viel Erfolg für deine Karriere bei der Bundeswehr!

IN WHICH WAY CUNT? WHAT DO THEY DO EXCEPT GANGRAPE WHITE GIRLS AND ENJOY FREE MONEY?

Because we don't want the Kebab Cliphate official and aren't slaves of the Israeli tribes and are going to fight an important battle and you jingoist arenot capable of seriously thinking about it.
Btw Trump has German roots, he obviously secretly wants the United States of Ashkenazi larpers to be destroyed and give his Homeland something back, no one else would have been that russophile and Anti-EU/NATO for that purpose, I saw that the stupidity of planning These Actions only can be acted out by an idot or a leader of high cunning.
You should just Keep eating ass Billy and watch your fancy netflix, Genral Mattis will sure hear you in heavens and send Bomber squads to bomb Pizza stores, it'll be fine.
It'll be as fine as the dad you never had.
Loser.

Mit dem Haarschnitt gehören beide abgeschoben xD
Seriously, if they didn't do anything wrong and want to work here, then they should be able stay.

>Krauts were evil in WWI.
Krauts actually wanted peace during 1915 but jews advised the anglo governments not to accept the offer.
>They were evil WWII.
Yet you deep down wish they won because the world wouldn't be so fucked today.

Krauts are evil has become based black man tier. Fucking go back to the subreddit you came from.

>They were evil WWII.

They tried to prevent exactly what is happening today.

That's a middle schooler?

>We aren't we have right wing parties and a weak Generation that is going to be replaced and ruled by the stronger Nationalists.
This.
Identitarians will sweep the CDU boomers out of relevance.

Probably true because Greeks see them and want them gone

They were fucked before the migrant crisis. Not like they need more unemployed

Seriously.. can't Germany be Hitler again.. this is pathetic.

>Now they face deportations back to Greece.
Why? Can't he move around Europe after he got the visa/whatever to stay in Greece?

Who needs laws when we have FEELINGS ?

Won't exactly join Bundeswehr for sure, is now too unfinanced and cucked with anti-rightwing values. I will do it when war will be in sight, which I suspect tohappen in the next 15 years.

Yes that is exactly what I think on the probabitlity on a war, still it is possible through corruption, Antifa and IS collapsing and sending terrorists into Germany. If Terror cells exploded lazy People would fear and Antifa used momentum, right-wing militias could form because they say this is threating and the Bundeswher intervenes. I give this Scenario 29% to happen in the next 5 years.
Anyway, yes, People will do that, counterculture Youtubers, upcomming medial assault, more Propaganda, Young and new politicians, new and more serious threats becoming more obvious and redpillling of Linke and CDU for our purpose will lead to Pegida and NPD fully collapsing and integrating into AfD, this becoming Mainstream and more ideas of a new socety to manifest.
I personally think they could even stop the unnecessary screeching Arguments and finally win some local elections, they could perhaps make a superb plan against Germany's Muslim communities and call out openly aginst SJWs and youth degeneracy, voter bases are going to melt down in the pot, until we have a coalition of right-wing parties and a societal Reform.
Perhaps even direct Democracy and destruction of guilt-culture and reassembling of German traditions.
The right is currently suffering so heavily that the numbers are gonna jump back in some years and especially when Reds and Greens take powerthey will be favored.

Butthurt is strong in your loins.
Arse is literally bleeding.

I whish we could deport tall the raitors and zombie liberals. That would solve all the problems.

>und ich habe selten gesehen, dass sich Menschen so in die Gesellschaft einbringen könne

What the heck is wrong with those people?

>captcha 1945 Manchester
hmm...

Yup, bt they must return to help their Country Syria. Everybody does have to.
Muslim numbers should be reduced to 1,5 Million Alevites, Shiites, Suffis and some uncucked Sunnis and ex-Muslim atheists.
That would be good enough, I suppose integrating them directly and quick and sending them eastwards, I think migrants must be handled full nuts for our good's sake.

They will be an example for all of us. Let them die a painful and slow death for all to see.

May they rape your women and your children.

Poland leads the way. We are not far behind.

Nope, I boycott Burgers and live more healthy than you Anglo.
It is Auism if youhaven't noticed.
If you polemically Reply to me then please the right way.

Only if you sterilise them. Otherwise they have to go back.

>Can't he move around Europe after he got the visa/whatever to stay in Greece?
No. Only once he has Greek citizenship. And the funny thing is, once someone is an EU citizen, Germany is not obliged to pay gibmees to that person! Only to "refugees", not to EU nationals. :)

*Autism

>Poland leads the way. We are not far behind.
>We are not far behind

The 52% white jewish puppet state which houses most people behind western degeneracy and top jews is not "far behind".

You are an extict meme of etraordinary edgyness my dear I hope you understand that 2015 hasn't continued or become worser.
The offensive lies within us Germans, Alt-Right statistics on White genocide are all based in Germany in some way.
We are going to defend something in any way while you hopeless Sup Forumstards Keep raping the boards, the only time you'll ever get to penetrate something.
Poland is filled with great and Nationalist People but Society and econnomy, especially behaviour, crime and discipline are a nightmare, this is not an ally but a whining cow with anti-russian idots and some ery competent and nice People that actually can't really do anything (Janusz Korwin Mikke, Paramilitary etc.), you America, are just shitty and after Trump is gone, will continue Obamabunga politics.

Germany will be fighting a civil war against degenerates, communists and jihadists while burgers will play G.I. Joe in some sandpit for Israeli interests.
>Removing traitors in your own homeland
or
>Fighting a war for Israel against some desert people you never met while your wife is home and gets fucked by le based black man and you lose your legs

I really can not decide what is the better option.

Americans just do not see they are the Problem, they think THEY have the Problem and we "evul Garminz and Uroepeeins" are going to destroy their economy even though we Keep Chinese and Mexican products from swamping into the USA by buying them all.
Americans are just retarded, no matter what goverment they have.
The People you know see comment voted Obama, McCain or not at all, they just are on a larping Hype, there was no time America was great, there was a time America shut the fuck up and just developed.
Stupid Negrofied Consumerists are they all, we only have a few OK Alt-Righters, the rest is idiots.

>uses percents in the post
>raw number in the picture showing 2 whites
why are you so mad at the usa being the largest collection of whites in recorded history? percent arguments dont work on them because they were 1 percent white just a few generations ago dingus
the white american is a hostile folk they just need to start exercising again
youtube.com/watch?v=75ERk2yNL2Y

I've reported every g*rman in this thread to the police for online racism

>1 percent white just a few generations ago dingus
And they are going to be like this again in a few generations.
>the white american is a hostile folk they just need to start exercising again
Hostile folk which owns hundreds of millions of fire arms protected by a right to overthrow the government if needed but doesn't make use of this law.

>steal some stuff
>hurr im just pursuing happiness, dont jail me

What the fuck kind of alternative history are you spewing? Krauts evil? In what way? Name at least three.
>inb4 holocaust
Putting aside its validity it was honestly a good idea

You can report yourself for being a kike faggot.

As a Greek, I really don't understand why the world wants all the rapefugees to return to us. Haven't we suffered enough, now we have to collect ALL the fucking trash from Europe as well?

Fucking cunts, you will get what's coming I swear on me mum.

you can paint it anyway you want fritz. It's comforting to think of the slow painful death of your homeland as a beautiful painting with patriots fighting in the streets. The bottom line is nothing is being done. Nobody is fighting against the government. They are taking it and half the population openly accepts it. Germanistan is going to shit and the German culture, hell European culture is in a death spiral. It's honestly fucking depressing to even think about but don't pretend like we share the issue with you

Germany is pure cancer, fuck that worthless shithole

Pay debts