BTFO

BTFO

Which one are you claiming is blown out, shill? Or is the purpose just to slide?

damn ive been btfo

He's right. I was born with a penis but i have always identified as a woman and should be treated as one.

>look mom I poSted it AGainE

cant you get dna test from hair though?
Im confused is he shitting on her for saying that your genitals dont define your gender(they do) or is he saying something else

Funny, look at any intersex person who had their genitals mutilated in an attempt to get them to live as an assigned gender and their brain will always want to be the gender they were born as and not the one they were assigned.

kys faggot

Why? My life is great now and i even have a slew of prospective bfs.

>Judaica

>working in a certain field makes you an absolute authority on all matters related to that field

>Challah

Yes you can collect DNA from hair if the root is attached. Don't worry about the rest,none of this is important.

>Hair don't matter!
Is that why women don't go for baldies, then?

>kichel

>Judaica
lel

Doesn't every cell in your body have your full set of chromosomes? So he's correct then, since the hair on your head's cells would contain either XX or XY chromosomes, so they'd tell you about your gender as much as your genitals.

it's 2017 bigots. grow up and learn to be on the right side of history

Because just like your gender, that is a lie you tell yourself to feel better about your pathetic existence.

This, the geneticist is right. Any random clump of cells can tell you what gender you actually are regardless of what mutilation you do to yourself.

I refuse to look up what that is

It isn't. I'm going on a date tomorrow and have had many casual flings.

>How to make Laci Green more right wing

Bring her home boys

>male pattern baldness is based on genetics
>sex is based on genetics
wow he has a point

holy shit his whole instagram is literally just cats and knitting

Niggers universally have nappy hair

>he has a point.

What you've got on top of your head says as much about you as a blonde, brunette, etc. or genetics as the genitals between your legs.

"Heaven" is knowing that these people will burn for eternity in hell

Please die