When did you stop caring about politics? I did recently. The Jews won...

When did you stop caring about politics? I did recently. The Jews won, the white race will be extinct and there's nothing we can do about it. We've lost the game, we lost it way back in 1941-1942, so it's only painful for me to follow the news and happenings nowadays. I stopped caring.

Who here feels the same? Sorry if this comes off as a shill thread, but I'm just telling it like it is from my perspective. It feels completely hopeless.

youtube.com/watch?v=AEPBdDMGvXw

>Sorry if this comes off as a shill thread
>pic
Complete shill thread.

>Be a sad loser like me goy
>repeat these words into your head
>Keep reading these threads
Slide

>not knowing about the relief force

(((Learned helplessness))) meme

I stopped caring when I realized that suffering is eternal, so it doesn't really matter who controls things. Every political system has its winners and its loses, and our circumstances would not necessarily be better under a new system. I also stopped ascribing to conspiracy what can easily be explained by incompetence. In a nut shell, none of it really matters. Live your own life, improve yourself and stop thinking some magic new system will lead to your salvation.

>things finally start to go our way for the first time in decades

oy vey, go- guys, it's all so hopeless, let's give up. I'm feeling sleepy

Success is not final and failure is not fatal. This victory, if you can call it that, is probably going to be short lived. People won't swap one group of autists (SJWs) for another group of autists (alt right), it's only a matter of time before liberalism regroups and bounces back. This bullshit just goes back and forth, like a really shit game of ping pong.

Probably 2 years ago. The only thing I give a shit about is getting my taxes lowered.
Politics for me is all about entertainment now, rather than impotent outrage.

The Jews are superior to whites. As a Nazi, you should be happy that the master race won. Remember, even Hitler eventually decided that he had been wrong and the Germans were not worthy of greatness. Be happy that the true master race is ascendant.

>Uses nazi flag
>Says jew won
>Is a flaming faggot
>Uses blacked image
Remember sage in all fields for shill threads.

>This bullshit just goes back and forth, like a really shit game of ping pong.

Not really. The only reason liberalism was able to succeed unopposed is because they totally owned the media and educational institutions, so they controlled the narrative.

The internet has changed that. They needed completely control over the flow of information to hide the truth, but now it's impossible with social media, and independent news outlets being available at tip of your finger.

Why is Sup Forums not leftist? Because political correctness and censorship are unenforcable here, so the Left is unable to survive. The same thing is happening, and will happen on the broader internet, especially when the Left has run out of issues to address and they're now focused on just hating white people and trying to get little kids to be allowed to be sterilized and mutilated at the age of 8.

WW2, the 60s, etc. would've been a lot different with the internet.

>master race
>the only way you can even survive is by leeching off other societies, people and their creations (even Israel leeches off the United States)
>the only way you can survive is by playing the victim, and whining about how whites have "privilege" and "supremacy"

Okay Moshe.

Doesn't the fact that there are people here who are just as aware as you are give you any hope for the future?

>The internet has changed that. They needed completely control over the flow of information to hide the truth, but now it's impossible with social media, and independent news outlets being available at tip of your finger.
Problem is they're not necessarily true either. Answer is somewhere in the middle. Too much alt news is conspiracy theory or pseudoscience.

This year. I accepted that I'm too short and too fat to make any difference in politics. We live in an appearance based society. I'm 5'6". I would get torn to shreds on Twitter. Ben Shapiro is 5'9" and he gets mocked and ignored constantly.

I'll lose the weight eventually, but the damage is done. 25 is too old to be out of shape and in public life.

When did you realize that the shills aren't trying to enforce a common narrative, they're just trying to demoralize us?
I'm keeping my head high and a smile on my face and you can go fuck yourself, shillfag

>go our way

You're a fucking moron. Trump is delivering the USA to the globalists, he brought the bankers into the government into his cabinet and they are now openly creating policy, they're not even trying to hide their influence anymore.

And after they're done using and discarding Trump, they're going to use his admin and our memes as proof that racism is still alive and well and must be balanced against.

Nobody's actually doing anything to seize an ethnostate. We're being shunted and retards like you are cheering it along.

>The Jews are superior to whites. As a Nazi, you should be happy that the master race won. Remember, even Hitler eventually decided that he had been wrong and the Germans were not worthy of greatness. Be happy that the true master race is ascendant.

You kikes are disgusting and know no shame. Atleast whitebois have some sense of honor and FairPlay.

>I'm just like you, I swear!!
>having that pic saved for any reason ever

DOTR

Murdoch-Chan is not for nigs

bitch i will find where u live

Pissoff you fucking fag. Not all of us will die on our knees whether it's a hopeless cause or not.
fpbp

Our only hope is to raise our kids with deep ethnic loyalty and essentially mimic what Jews do in every aspect and conduct ourselves like a diaspora.
Chances are there will be an apocalyptic scenario for us where we get holocausted by niggers and if we're lucky the survivors will get their own white Israel.

>Problem is they're not necessarily true either.

It usually is, and either way it doesn't matter for our purposes. The Left and Jews have built their entire narrative on lies for decades, even longer than that. WW1, WW2, etc. all the narratives that were accepted by most people in the West weren't true, but it still worked for them. There are some truths you can't avoid, the benefits of traditionalism, white genocide, Kalergi, sex/race differences, banking, Islam, NGOs, Frankfurt School, JQ, and they can't hide it anymore. That info is now freely available for anyone, you don't have to subscribe to some obscure newsletter or import some book from Europe, it's all laid out, with more and more people using the internet every day to see it.

>Answer is somewhere in the middle
Sargon/South Park pls go. All the modern left, communism, cuitural Marxism, etc. were based on lies. There is no middle-ground between the two.

>Too much alt news is conspiracy theory or pseudoscience.
"Critical Theory", which is what the Left is based on, is ALL pseudoscience. A lot of "conspiracies" are actually true, and the info is all out there now to see that they're not just "theories" in a lot of cases.

Calm down. I'm not a Jew. I don't even necessarily believe that Jews are superior and certainly don't think they are superior in every way. I just wanted to yank the chains on you Nazis. I guess it's not really surprising that Nazi chains turn out to be easy to pull on. Cause that's what you are, obedient little collectivist dogs. But the white man's virtue, according to you, is justified by his success. But the Jew's success does not, in your eyes, establish him as superior. Unsurprisingly, you come up with an excuse whenever you are judged by the standards of your own eugenicist vision.

If you're weak enough to not even fight a meme war, go fuck yourself, pathetic cunt.

You sound like some fedora-tipping edgy nihilist.

The problem has always been Jews since the beginning, and their desire to destroy and exploit everyone while not actually contributing anything to civilization. Deceit, destruction, and cowardice have never been considered noble or appreciated by anyone but them, even if it can get you somewhere.

Parasites have always been successful in doing what they do, that doesn't make them praiseworthy.

>"The fact is that the Jews were known only as destroyers in ancient history, not creators. They have developed no science, have produced no art, have built no great cities, and alone have no talent for the finer things of civilized life. The Jews claim to be the torchbearers of civilization, but thorough their parasitic habits have deteriorated or destroyed every nation in which they have existed in large numbers." ~ Charles A. Weisman (Jew)

>“Jewish history has been tragic to the Jews and no less tragic to the neighboring nations who have suffered them. Our major vice of old as of today is parasitism. We are a people of vultures living on the labor and good fortune of the rest of the world.” ~ Samuel Roth (Jew), “Jews Must Live,” page 18

FUUUUUUUUUUUCKING RIGHT

Oh wow, you found a couple of Jews who said harsh words about the Jews. They must be right about their own kind! But millions of whites criticize whites and you call them SJWs, and can see through their words and perceive the inaccuracies.
How many Jews have you personally known? I've known dozens, and the vast majority of them were kind, relatively intelligent, decent people. They've also contributed their fair share to arts and sciences.

>Not blacking Dr. Murdoch

If you think we've lost drop the flag we don't want you on the team.