scribd.com/document/353855234/Trump-11
scribd.com/document/353855225/Trump12-pdf
scribd.com/document/353856170/Veselnitskaya1
scribd.com/document/353856542/Magnitskiy1
scribd.com/document/353856577/Magnitskiy2
scribd.com/document/353857003/Podesta-Clinton
scribd.com/document/353858422/Lynch
scribd.com/document/353858572/Holder1-pdf
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-15/mysterious-hacker-leaks-emails-top-us-state-department-expert-russia
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/342044-private-email-of-us-intel-official-hacked-report
cyber-berkut.org/en/
unhcr.org.mt/charts/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fire rises.

Posting inspiring Christian pictures

Mom finished season 2.

Hitler was a faggot confirmed.

>wake up
>remember trump won
>feel happy

I very much hope that the rest of Obama's life is unpleasant and hopeless and he watches everything he did be undone within his lifetime.
I want him to accept his status as nothing but a footnote in history.

>wake up
>Hillary still not in jail
>tfw

Congratulations to New Jersey so designating antifa as domestic terrorist.

It was the single greatest night of my life

Please tell me this isn't real

Because the emails are fucking nothing

I can hear the North Koreans tanks now.

Trump needs to put as many judges and justices in court to ensure the next 30 years are safe from Obama's bullshit

Awoo¿

>trying to sleep
>remember something you're really ashamed of
>feel like shit

One of Two things you need to be a great president
1. Build something big
2. Win a War Fast and cleanly

Obama did neither

I will remember that night the rest of my life .

We're just getting started

There's too many Asians, so Asian faggotry is a good thing

It's real. My aunt in California threw it out when it was delivered and finally cancelled her subscription.

IT'S SUNDAY
CATHOLIC GENERAL HERE

Based as fuck.

We know that there are connections to Magninskiy, Clinton, and the "Russian Narrative", it's time to prove it's manufactured.

Source:
>Perhaps you know that the U.S. State Department has a direct bearing on the agenda formation not only at home but throughout the world.
>Now you can make sure it's true. Let me show you the correspondence between the Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Agency Robert P. Otto and his colleagues, CIA officers and other intelligence agencies, as well as representatives of mainstream media, NGOs, international funds and think tanks.
>With the respect for privacy I've deleted his correspondence with his wife and relatives. The rest of emails will give evidence of who is responsible for different information campaigns, the so-called mythmaking and essentially engaged in the promotion of "American values" throughout the world.
>Archive:
>Part1: mega.nz/#!tjYVzTgI!66bAnh0fTInWv8a6zh5ByzJJwtnW5w5cCq4QuDpoRkI
>Part2: mega.nz/#!FvAjnSKT!aa5aE4vUjpphY-pndL3UkP-qUqFMyBA3iCNkcYziSWE
>Part3: mega.nz/#!Vn5VyKoL!Qry1QqYv_K439QlsGagVjQON37PVqW_Ij4ie_ZeDthM
>Pass:b0b_0770-M@i1

Mega link for PDFs
>mega.nz/#F!8HRlxDIS

Contacts - Cross reference with Wikileaks Intelligence : icwatch.wikileaks.org/
pastebin.com/1kgxCigK (embed)

How to view the .EML files, search, and extract as PDF:
>Install PST Viewer
>encryptomatic.com/pstviewer/
>Navigate to folder of .eml files
>Search based on desired output
>Select the emails you want to extract
>Click Export
>Choose output format (PDF attachments embedded)
>Upload to Scribd
>OR upload images to archive.
i.imgur.com/8WH75KU.png

Whatever you say bub

one eye on the carbon emissions, one eye on the streets

Reminder there is a Robert Taft colludes with Hitler to get elected timeline

PDFs Matching "Clinton"
>scribd.com/document/353850851/Clinton-1
>scribd.com/document/353850860/Clinton-2
>scribd.com/document/353850867/Clinton-3
>scribd.com/document/353850856/Clinton-4
>scribd.com/document/353850868/Clinton-5
>scribd.com/document/353850871/Clinton-6
>scribd.com/document/353850875/Clinton-7
>scribd.com/document/353850866/Clinton-8

PDFs Matching "Trump"
>scribd.com/document/353854712/Trump1
>scribd.com/document/353854711/Trump2
>scribd.com/document/353854705/Trump3
>scribd.com/document/353854703/Trump4
>scribd.com/document/353854707/Trump5
>scribd.com/document/353854708/Trump6
>scribd.com/document/353855238/Trump7
>scribd.com/document/353855230/Trump8
>scribd.com/document/353855245/Trump9
>scribd.com/document/353855241/Trump-10
>scribd.com/document/353855234/Trump-11
>scribd.com/document/353855225/Trump12-pdf

PDFs Matching "Veselnitskaya"
>scribd.com/document/353856170/Veselnitskaya1

PDFs Matching "Magnitskiy"
>scribd.com/document/353856542/Magnitskiy1
>scribd.com/document/353856577/Magnitskiy2

PDFs Matching "Podesta"
>scribd.com/document/353857003/Podesta-Clinton

PDFs Matching "Lynch"
>scribd.com/document/353858422/Lynch

PDFs Matching "Eric Holder"
>scribd.com/document/353858572/Holder1-pdf

Reports of Hacking in Media:
>zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-15/mysterious-hacker-leaks-emails-top-us-state-department-expert-russia
>thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/342044-private-email-of-us-intel-official-hacked-report

Key for pdf files: !7v2ylPpvGwhzM2mEAjivbw

Yeah. Not sure what took her so long but I think she finally is getting sick of this bullshit narrative.

Search the contacts and cross reference with the ICWATCH. Also google their names.

You can determine who is more important to look up by sorting the eml files by sender, and view the number of times the sender contacted the USSD individual.

If you are looking through the emails as a whole, there has been much interest into Magnitskiy, and Clinton.

There has also been details which may point to establishment of the "Russian Narrative" through the February-April timeframe.

What is it with leftist media and subliminal messaging? Just fucking call don Jr a nazi and stop with the bullshit

Fuck off, tripfag.

Place to start:

John P. Williams
Wayne Allensworth
The Jamestown Foundation
Martin Dewhirst
Lila Shevtsova
Kyle Wilson
Kevin Rothrock
John B. Dunlop
Eugene Rumer
Donald Jensen
David Kramer
Christopher Bort
Brian D. Taylor
Robert Otto (source)

Look at academic backgrounds, universities (if that's where they work), location, affiliation, and party. So far, the source is a verified Dem.
>Might be smart to look into campaign and CF contributions as well, anyone have a source for democratic and CF rolls?

I'm actually collecting every Trump cover I can. They are endlessly entertaining and look wonderful next to my MADAM PRESIDENT newsweek.

oh dog
what now
we are officially declared a Caliphate?

that middle one will be a collector for sure

He's just playing all sides, isn't he?

When will Macron betray Merkel and take over Europe

I'm planning on becoming a politician, my ultimate goal being a seat in the United States Senate. I'm thinking about running for state legislature in the near future, while I'm still in college. Should I do it? Can I get elected as a mere college student?

Hi Maltese bro. I'm 2nd generation Maltese American. Would you give me an update on the homeland? I haven't visited in 10 years and I'm worried that migrants may have destroyed it.

You've ended up on Sup Forums. You will never make it

It's real, my mom got that issue today. I dunno why she's still subscribed she never reads it.

Sheeeit

No.

Oh shit, he's going to go full Nepoleon, isn't he?

How old are you

There are age limits

But I encourage you to go for it if you support Trump

>she never reads it
convince her to stop wasting money, jfc
she is funding this propaganda

Good work user

Do it

Worked for Robert Morrow

It's like a third world country but we pretend it's not because we are in EU.

>migrants
They're mostly from Europe/north Europe and any nigger here seems to be a hard working nigger. Those motherfuckers work in a 38 celsius weather building houses wtf.

how was this allowed on television in JUSTmany

sauce

I'm 23, just started a Master's program in Public Administration, and have spent all of my life in school. I worry that my lack of credentials (i.e. a real work history) will be a huge detriment.

wow that actually looks pretty /comfy/, is it?

I'm enjoying the positivity of this edition of ptg so far

keep it up, anons

Good luck, Kid Rock. Make sure you tell people you'd pimp out Debbie Stabenow. You'll win Detroit's voters that way

The hero Germany needs

THE COMPLEXITY OF THOUGHTS RISES BROTHERS

It's Valletta, it isn't too bad I guess! The churches look beautiful at night when they're propped up with lights.

>Here's a shittier pic of neighborhoods.

Thanks, I'm leaning that way.

>killing white people too

Need sauce

>I love it
>on upper lip
>OMG HITLER HAD A MOUSTACHE THERE

Low energy

How long until Trump has the most twitter followers in the world?

>lack of credentials will be a huge detriment

That's never stopped a politician before

If you're in my state and you drop subtle hints about the fact you are on Sup Forums, I'll gladly vote for you.

>i'm enjoying my hugbox

Fuck you

desu there is nothing more beautiful than a skyline full of Churches

Good point.

I'm in Arizona. Thankfully many Republicans in legislative elections run unopposed, so I'm in good shape if I win a primary.

When the American Empire annexes the entire western world under the eternal dominion of God-Emperor Donald J. Trump, first of his name.

He did his thesis on Machiavelli, he's not one to take at his word.

Like Trump said, talk is easy, actions are what matter. That said, his actions so far have leaned more our direction than not.

Don is not even a politician.

The Ukrainian investigation case connected to commercial banks that laundered IMF's money from the National Bank of Ukraine is still going on.

According to the investigation, such banks as Tavrika, Pivdenkom Bank, Avtokraz Bank, CityCommerce Bank, Finrost Bank, Terra Bank, Kyivska Rus Bank, Vernum Bank, Credit Dnepr Bank, Delta Bank were involved in the criminal scheme. Funds were transferred through Austrian Meinl Bank AG.

We focused on two financial organizations named Credit Dnepr Bank and Delta Bank. In comparison with other banks these two financial organizations offshored much more money.

>These banks are closely related to Victor Pinchuk – one of the richest Ukrainian bankers. He is also a son-in-law of former Ukraine's President Leonid Kuchma. As it turns out, the offshore organizations that received IMF's money such as Melfa Group LTD (Belize), Tandice Limited (Cyprus), Tosalan Traiding Limited (Cyprus), Agalusko Investment Limited (Cyprus), Winten Trading LTD (Cyprus), Silisten Trading Limited, Nasterno Commercial Limited, are also connected to this gentleman. Moreover, most of money went to the account of his main money-laundering machine – the Victor Pinchuk Foundation.

>Track down the stolen funds.
We've hacked Thomas Weihe's email. This man is the Head of the Board of the Victor Pinchuk Foundation. As you can see from his correspondence the oligarch's foundation is closely cooperating with the Clinton Foundation. And it is worth to mention that Pinchuk and his wife often meet with former American president's family members. Mr. Weihe regularly communicates with the Clinton Foundation representatives and constantly arranges meetings between the Pinchuks and the Clintons. Here are some Mr Weihe's emails.

cyber-berkut.org/en/

Why is not this NEWS

It's refreshing to hear that migrants aren't an issue. I read a report somewhere that tens of thousands of mudslime "refugees" were being boated in.

I'm in the process of reclaiming citizenship and I'm having difficulty because I don't speak the language. Could I ask you a couple questions via email? Emailmeplease100 at gmail.

if he is re-elected 3 years

Such a great portrait shot of POTUS, probably second only to his legendary Twitter profile of perfection

>Robert Morrow
What a fucking great man.

>Arizona
Ok you have to do it now; Your ultimate goal must be to deal with the demonically immortal McCain

Lol isn't he just destroying the unions in France? He seems like your typically neoliberal that's trying to hide it by playin every angle.

Reminder that ptg is a reddit colony and should be shut down

I bet you'd suck his dick if given the chance

Ok, it makes sense now, anti hitler fag confirmed organized shill.

is that Paceville?

>when he is re-elected in 3 years

Are you so jaded that you think positivity is fake?

Find happiness, friendo

I bet you'd suck a dick for 50 cents.

Here bro: unhcr.org.mt/charts/

For what it is worth, the blacks here don't just chill around the street, I think they actually work in construction a lot.

Because its from cyber berkut aka actual russian hackers

wew, when I first looked at all the blurred words my first though was "autistic screeching mentally intensifies*, can we meme this? replace all the words with "MUH RUSSIA, THE RUSSIANS DID THIS, REEEE" and the like?

What happens if you live in a stand-your-ground state, you shoot a random nigger, you smash your face into a tree or a pole or something and get a bloody nose, and then you call the cops and say he attacked you?

meh, here's what i would do as a benevolent dictator

>raise taxes
>allocate 50% of revenue towards R&D of new medicine, automation, and improving/upgrading existing technologies (i.e better batteries, quantum computing, better engines, high strength/low weight materials, better fission reactors)
>if find new technology, government patents it, and sets up private enterprise to run it
>take whatever property needed to achieve above
>abolish unions, public sector included - everyone will be held accountable to their competency
>invest 20% on infrastructure that bolsters production such as highways, pipeline, electrical grid, and public transit
>10% on military
>20% on social welfare
>welfare will be simplified to blank cheques - no food stamp fuckery. Automatically gets sent to any citizen whose income is below or within a certain range.
>cut all corporate subsidies of any kind, tariffs, and industry specific taxes like the carbon tax
>tax businesses on revenue after COGS - no more inflating expenses or paying ridiculous salaries to the board so the net income available to shareholders become 1/10 of the CEO's salary; this includes small businesses because they do the exact same fuckery if not worse ("pay" their family member a salary who does nothing)
>grossly simply the tax code - no deductions, no credits - flat progressive tax brackets
>no tolerance for crime - murders, rapists, child molesters, and drug dealers will be executed swiftly. Due process allowed but no public trials (no jury).
>number of people to administer districts for me (provinces, cities) will be at my behest and limited in size (1 politician for every 10,000 people).
>no crown corps of any kind (my R&D teams won't sell anything to the public). Health insurance will be private like house/car. Poorfags can use cheque on insurance or take themselves to an early grave through alcohol.
>limit intellectual property rights

I'll drag every low-IQ proletariat to the promised land of the future.

IS THIS THE BOGS FINAL PLAN?

I read today's news about the blood clot with great joy.