Is there a communist party in your country?

>Japan
Yes

And there is no right wing party.
Prime Minister Abe is ceterist. He is hated by the right and the left.

>picture
The leader of the Japan Communist Party in the national assembly

No actual communist party, that would be illegal.
But all our parties go from center-left to ultra left.
The only right-wingers we have are retards.
Goodnight Germyny

Yes there is, there has always been except for a couple of years I think but in other names after 1991. They recently reformed tho but gladly they're particularly small and no one cares.

It is always darkest before dawn Hans.

yep.

i mean they call themselves "socialdemocratic but"

>75% income tax
>nationalise everything REEEEE

pmuch same thing

Pci where the biggest scumbags on the planet
>receive shitload of illegal funding from Moscow
>close ties with Brigate Rosse and the Moro assasination
>allowed terrorists like Ocalan to easily come to Italy and protected them
>collaborated directly with people who partecipated in the foibe (for those who don't know, the foibe where a mini Italian holocaust, where yugoslav communist partisans killed thousand of Italians who weren't even fascists, just your regular families)
>Even more corrupted than DC (and that's saying a lot)
>D'alema was a dual faced faggot. Sucking off both the US and the USSR

Same for you, SAbro

Yes. As of recently, the biggest party in Wallonia is a communist party.

>dreaming of sucking squid out of a pixelated hairpie.

we have about 5 communist parties.
1 zionist party
1 slight right party

Yeah, unfortunately AfD is meme party.
But since such a retards have big chance to be 3rd biggest party, it proves that people are actually fed up with Achmeds and Mehmets.
If there was a smart right wing party in Germany... Seems like you're cucked to oblivion.

Finland's communist party was disbanded in early 90's when the Left Alliance was formed. Left Alliance is a combination of 4 different parties - communist party, people's democratic party, women's democratic alliance and democratic alternative.

All party communist. They just not all same family so sometimes argue each other who rule and take people capital. Such is life.

No.

Italian cold war era history is pretty cool actually.
Italy was one of the primary theater of the conflict between ideologies (communism and capitalism) and there was a lot of action going on.

While PCI and the BR were funded by Russia, DC and even the Mafia were heavily USA backed and it was mostly thanks to Andreotti political genius that Italy didn't became a communist country.

Worth nothing that he also managed to keep the US corporate interests at bay, something that his """successor""" Berlusconi never even tried.

Especially the East and South are fed up.
But our big cities are all greenleft hippietowns. Degeneracy is spreading.

And the problem is, AfD voters usually have no arguments at all, they all just go "fuck brown people" without being able to tell why.
A libertarian, capitalist party that advocates for small state and welfare wouldn't stand a chance.
Yet, the only savior for the West is capitalism. No shitskin or nigger would stay here if there were no gibs

Yes, and i wish their death every second

No, that would be illegal.

In USSR-Occupied China (People's Republic of China), Communist party was the ruling party, but they are actually pretty much capitalist under the skin.

Our communist party is run by a bunch of old faggots who out and out cuck for the Democrats.

We have a lot of meme parties, but believe it or not last election we actually had someone run as a Marxist-Leninist candidate, despite the lack of a federal leader (to my knowledge). He's a perennial candidate here and he actually did pretty well, considering. I think about 500 votes in a town of ~60,000
I think we do have an actual communist party too though. The ML is a little bit more lax I think... still a meme though. Probably just a bunch of edgy antifags around town voting for the dipshit. Needless to say he wasn't invited to any debates.

Yes. The Democrats.

>Andreotti
>Che Craxi sia uomo di grandi capacità e ambizioni, lo si sapeva. Che sia anche uomo di grande coraggio, lo si è visto ieri, quando pronunciava alla Camera il suo discorso di replica. Per due volte si è interrotto alla ricerca di un bicchier d'acqua. Per due volte Andreotti glielo ha riempito e porto. E per due volte lui lo ha bevuto. (Indro Montanelli)

Kind of, and he has a very high chance of winning next year's presidential election here

>No actual communist party, that would be illegal.
Uh there's the Marxistische-Leninistische Partei Deutschlands (MLPD, Marxist-Leninist Party of Germany)

theyre small but legal

All of a sudden the demand for bricks skyrocketed in the US

even if they had any voters they could never establish communism tho, since it's against the Grundgesetz