Swedish newspaper owned by (((Bonnier))):

Swedish newspaper owned by (((Bonnier))):
"Having children is more harmful to the environment than having a car."
Notice the picture

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=sv&sp=nmt4&u=http://www.newsjs.com/url.php?p=http://www.dn.se/nyheter/sverige/studie-skaffa-barn-skadligare-for-miljon-an-att-kora-bil/&usg=ALkJrhhe6PQ2-PooVKXIb_gM5JKdwdJK_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So what they're saying is we should kill black babies.

Fucking jews

Why the fuck haven't Swedes started lynching government officials?

Thank god you are inviting people to reproduce in Sweden so you won't have to do this crime.

The kind of person who'd choose not to have kids for this reason should be allowed to breed in the first place.

shouldn't*

>pictured are White children which are the global minority and certainly not the reason why overpopulation happens

Why yes, Sven! The native population of Sweden is the problem here. Not the billions of Negroes and Asians in the world.

yes go- fellow swedes you'll have more money over to buy nice stuff if you dont have children and its even better for the environment. but if you really want kids maybe you should consider adopting children in need from east africa instead.

How does someone not turn anti-semitic from seeing this shit every day?

Jews are going to be at the center of that.

hehe guys you think they do this for a reason hehe? i wonder ... hehehehhe

im sure this is also being published in nigeria right?

aaand all the swedish feminists (75% of the population) will agree on that

Are they doing some sort of Eyes Wide Shut ocvult ritual?

Niggers will continue to breed like vermin because they lack the ability to read the article

>having babies is bad for the environment (picture of white children)
>whites aren't having enough children we need to import more shitskins in order to have an ample supply of doctors and scientists

The negative birthrates just aren't enough for them.

...because they will grow up to drive a car them too? this is some serious science right thurr

Why do those still exist

They just don't want to show how beautiful white children are, while they're trying to convince Swedish women not to have any.

guys, we must save the planet for future generations by not having kids and killing ourselves

(((They))) do this in every western country

>the type of person that cares about the earth and are willing to make sacrifices to for the good of mankind shouldn't be allowed to breed
what?

No one sees this stuff. This is so subtle the mass population dont even see it. People dont connect dots like Sup Forumstards do.

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=sv&sp=nmt4&u=http://www.newsjs.com/url.php?p=http://www.dn.se/nyheter/sverige/studie-skaffa-barn-skadligare-for-miljon-an-att-kora-bil/&usg=ALkJrhhe6PQ2-PooVKXIb_gM5JKdwdJK_w

So greens and other cancer might not reproduce. This is excellent news.

lol sweden is fucked

All Marxists should be shot.

This is their new line. I saw the same article in The Guardian. Buuuut we must import immigrants, because our population needs to grow! Leftism is a mental illness. Noithing these people say makes any sense.

Are there really cucks who care about the environment to the point of not having children how is this real hahahahaha

ALL WHITE BABIES

I CANT TAKE ANYMORE

If the comments I've seen on these articles, yes. But they also seem to be aware that they're breeding their own retarded ideology out of existence.

It reminds me of things I read about American Indians, after European diseases decimated them. Some of them refused to have children, because they believed it to be irresponsible to bring children into this horrible world. They thought they were living in the end times.

These leftists use the same arguments. They're crazy. Except they caused the epidemic themselves.

It's a shame that these people might be teachers so they can ruin kids whose parents were smarter.

>subtle
is it really

>It reminds me of things I read about American Indians, after European diseases decimated them. Some of them refused to have children, because they believed it to be irresponsible to bring children into this horrible world. They thought they were living in the end times.
I've heard blackpilled people saying exactly the same thing desu

I guess both bluepilled and blackpilled people are gradually breeding themselves out of the gene pool, is this the true redpill

I had teachers like that. Didn't work on me, or on my classmates. And if my kid ever came home with a story like that, I'd tell them that the teacher is a big, fat retard and that they should ignore everything that comes out of their mouth. That's what immigrants do, too. The idea that teachers can influence kids' political choices is based on the oldfashioned belief that teachers should be respected and have your kids's best interests in mind. But now we have teachers who are various shades of retarded and political activists who DEMAND that treatment while not holding up their end of the bargain.

Make no mistake, I'd sweep a broom through society if I could. The longer I live, the less democratic I become. Giving the left an oppertunity for social engineering is like shoving a fox into a henhouse.

can you please stop posting this fucking thread everyday?

We already knows that your country suck

This isn't false. The Sierra Club, which is an environmentalist nonprofit and one of the absolute biggest and most politically powerful nonprofits in the country, used to be anti-illegal immigrants and actually made a huge deal out of them as part of their ideals, because of the population growth and how they damage the environment. However, a Wall Street investor by the name of (((Gelbaum))) donated a whopping $100 million one day, and said, "I did tell [Sierra Club Executive Director] Carl Pope in 1994 or 1995 that if they ever came out anti-immigration, they would never get a dollar from me." This is when the Sierra Club became shit and started pushing other non-environmental liberal ideas to their audience.

Suicide is even more economical than having no children

>yfw white genocide is the most eco-friendly choice possible.