What does Sup Forums think of false rape accusations after consensual drunk sex?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJJPID2KvC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whatever you say, Pajeet.

Those people should go to jail for the same amount of time as the rapist would have if it had been real rape

I think ourgirl Betsy is right.

I think we should not prosecute women who falsely accuse men of rape because it will make real victims afraid to step forward.

But they could potentially ruin someones life forever, I do think there should be some consequence, plus in NL jail time is like a week for murder

I work in a courtroom so I see it all the time. If most of the women making them up weren't always so stupid then it would be terrifying.

Don't get me wrong, I actually don't mind locking up the Muslims involved in the Chelsey case, but that is just because they are Muslims.

I think she had drunk consensual sex with a tonne of Muslim guys and woke up the next day all hysterical at what she had done.

Anyone who understands women would be able to see this.

I agree there should be consequences, but consider the following:
>Chad legit rapes drunk girl at party
>girl wants to press charges
>Chad senior hires shark lawyer
>''If you press charges you will most likely go to jail''
>girl going through worst period in her lifetime now faced with jailtime
>charges dropped
>Chad legit gets away with rape

Doesn't mean it's rape though, just haram

It is one of the true tragedies of our time. Imagine being some dumb young guy walking straight into that trap oblivious without a care in the world, and then ending up in court for a false rape accusation. Life ruined, soul crushed.

No of course that can't start happening but right not it's not good either just need a middle ground I guess

You get what you asked for, faggot.

Fags who need to use alcohol to seduce and cold-approach women for a one-night-stand and think there will be no bad repercussions to come.

Nope, nothing beats sober sex with a girl in a relationship.

In the majority of cases with alcohol it was probably consensual sex where both parties were drunk.

Your solution doesn't properly tackle this issue. I am not saying imprison women, but there needs to be a better solution.

In the past women just chose not to be sluts so there was no need to make a false rape accusation.

Fuck off your telling me you've never wanted to fuck when you were drunk?

Also
>Girl decides to get drunk in a party/place where she is left vulnerable to guys taking advantage of her

She was asking for it too. It's totally her fault.

that's some woman logic right there

>wants more female favouritism in the court

that's not how justice works

That's not how it happens at all. She would only be in trouble if they proved without a shadow of a doubt she lied to get him in trouble, like some girls post online. Not getting a conviction on Chad does NOT mean she is in trouble. Chad would have to countersue to prove her ill intent. That is considerably more difficult too, unless she's one of those girls who threatens him with the allegations first. In which case, deserves the time

I agree, but there is no middle ground in this case. There are either potentially negative consequences for non-rapist, or potentially negative consequences for rape-victims.
>Your solution doesn't properly tackle this issue
I did not offer a solution, I only explained why prosecuting women for false rape accusation is not a solution. Like I stated above, there is no middle ground and we have to swallow the lesser of two evils. Is it really that hard to keep your dick out of mentally unstable drunk women?

Nah she prob got drunk and was all like 'wooo fuck me hard' and then went on to have consensual sex, this always leads to the risk that you might have consensual sex.

Depends. If its a white chick claiming the nigger raped her. Then send the nigger to jail

No.
I drink to relax, not to find girls to fuck.
Also real life experience tells me that girls who set themselves up to drink and then get fucked aren't exactly top-notch quality girls either.

I met my girl at a workplace instead of a bar. Dated and then when we hit the sack we were sober. You jelly?

What no? If you make evidence needed for a rape more than "OMG HER RAAAPED ME" and punish fake accusers but not extremely heavily people will still come out against rapists

>>Your solution doesn't properly tackle this issue
>I did not offer a solution, I only explained why prosecuting women for false rape accusation is not a solution. Like I stated above, there is no middle ground and we have to swallow the lesser of two evils. Is it really that hard to keep your dick out of mentally unstable drunk women?

Ok, well your first priority should be closing down clubs and bars where people go to with the explicit intent to get drunk and have sex. You are setting up a meat grinder for innocent young inexperienced men.

nice bait

Agreed, this is what I said here except with Muslims

Not really jealous, just cause we are on Sup Forums doesn't mean I have never had sex sober.
And good on you man, I drink to party and just wtf happens, I don't go out to drunk and fuck but if the opportunity arises then is cool with me

They need to start executing these women as an example.

source?
its not a dude right?

If you Google 'Justice For Chelsea' you will get the case.

i like it.
it means there is consequences to pre marital sex.
Sup Forums should absolutely be ok with this, it is a big first step to stopping degeneracy.

thank you
No, an inexperienced young man's first priority should be to stay out of those places and not let himself be fucked over by the eternal female.
The problem is that I imagine young women who are actually raped feel very vulnerable and might be discouraged by even the possibility of mild punishment.

WTF did she consent to taking the Rohypnol too?

>Rohypnol

Such a meme. 'OHMGEEE I THINK MY DRINK WAS SPIKED', No you just got drunk and fucked some guys and you now regret it.

There was some hospital study with around 100 people that claimed that their drink was spiked, 0 of them were actually spiked.

Now, having said this. If anyone were to be the type of person to spike someones drink it would be a third world savage, so we have to at least be open to the possibility I guess.

>No, an inexperienced young man's first priority should be to stay out of those places and not let himself be fucked over by the eternal female.

This is the kind of wisdom that the adult males of society are responsible for passing onto young guys.

I agree. It's a shame men are raised by women and the electronic jew these days.

There's a more general problem with burger justice. When you have for-profit prisons and you've made the expense of a trial you need to jail someone just so you don't end up in the red.

The consensus so far has been that when the accused seems to be innocent, you dismiss the evidence and jail him regardless.

Now we have some people suggesting that in such a case we should jail the accuser instead. Either way it won't change much.

I thought faggotry was illegal in your country.

that's a man

It's in the news reports that rohypnol traces were in her blood during the rape kit tests. Also she was beaten black and blue, and had semen from several different men inside her. Not exactly a run of the mill drunken one night stand.

Most women aren't the evil retards r9k portrays them as.

>rohypnol traces were in her blood during the rape kit tests.

I find that hard to believe, someone would have gone to jail.

>Also she was beaten black and blue,

>Beaten

Really?

>and had semen from several different men inside her

This doesn't contradict the OP title.

The way I see it, she got drunk, had consensual group sex with Muslim savages. Woke up next day all hysterical and ashamed, freaked out all over the place. Now, when she got hysterical I wouldn't be surprised if the Muslims tried to restrain her, they are complete savages after all, why was she going off with them in first place?

kek. If only.

You do realize w/e laws are made they are going to be applied to all males, right? Regardless of their religious background. And besides someone like that is hardly following their faith. Don't let your petty bitterness cloud your judgement over thots.

Those men shouldn't even be here anyway, let alone fucking white women, I don't care what happens to them. This being said, I am against innocent people getting chewed up by this bullshit.

Those men should be happy they aren't being lynched or deported.

>muslim gangs kidnap, rape and torture tens of thousands of British children for decades while the police and social services cover it up
>surprised that poor muslim asylum seekers don't get punished for the gang rape of an adult woman who was out drinking with her family

Fuck off to r9k. If you weren't racist you'd be 100% the same as the police, council and social services who blamed the paedostani rape victims in Rotherham and arrested them for being drunk and disorderly.

Those girls were underage.

Now, my general opinion is that women shouldn't be sluts if they are going to falsely accuse people of rape out of shame after the fact.

remember this?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJJPID2KvC8

i cringed a lot watching this video i had a bad feeling
and turned out it was consensual and nothing happened

tucker needs to APOLOGIZE

Was the guy the same age?

You're right they shouldn't be. But they are here now. Tbf there are alot of obese white women or the ones that want to ride the carousal. So its not like its a one way street. Alot of it is consensual. Unfortunately. Ideally we need the EU & the various African & Asian states need to come up with an appropriate plan to send the refugees back. But I don't expect any of this to happen due to massive incompetence from everyone world wide. Most likely Europe & the unstable nations will continue to spiral downwards. The ride never ends.

Technically they were invited by the new 4th Reich. Its messed up I know but its not entirely their fault. ALot of it has to do with the sheer incompetence of the EU. And getting involved in other people's business. Gaddahfi was right. God damn it.