Is vegetarianism the future?

Massive reductions in meat consumption in industrial nations will ease their health care burden while improving public health; declining livestock herds will take pressure off rangelands and grainlands, allowing the agricultural resource base to rejuvenate. As populations grow, lowering meat consumption worldwide will allow more efficient use of declining per capita land and water resources, while at the same time making grain more affordable to the world's chronically hungry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jf44vLndiRM
calorieking.com/foods/calories-in-fresh-or-dried-vegetables-broccoli-raw_f-ZmlkPTYzMzM0.html
calorieking.com/foods/calories-in-chicken-chicken-breast-without-skin-raw_f-ZmlkPTY4Mjc1.html
nutritiondata.self.com/facts/vegetables-and-vegetable-products/2356/2
authoritynutrition.com/foods/broccoli/
nutritiondata.self.com/facts/poultry-products/701/2
nutritiondata.self.com/facts/beef-products/6140/2
youtube.com/user/TheQuestForFitness
imdb.com/name/nm5986857/
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=Kuhn
timesofisrael.com/israel-the-promised-land-for-vegans/
psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201412/84-vegetarians-and-vegans-return-meat-why
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_soup
theguardian.com/global-development/2012/aug/26/food-shortages-world-vegetarianism
google.com.au/amp/s/www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/3d-food-printers-how-they-could-change-what-you-eat/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fyi you can't have dairy without an industrial meat industry. Cows are continually made pregnant and controllef with hormones and the calves taken to be used for meat.

The reason you can even function in society, instead of shitting in the woods and starving to death, is because your ancestors ate meat, you useless faggot.

Oh yeah, bacon tastes good.

Apologies for the quality pic

$22.69
3.5 lbs pork shoulder
1 lbs chorizo sausage
12 eggs
Chunky Peanut Butter
Kimchi
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Onions

Food is cheap as fuck

No, fuck off, faggot

Veganism is the future and ultimate red pill.

There is no reason to eat meat, dairy and eggs besides the taste

>water resources, while at the same time making grain more affordable to the world's chronically hungry.
Consider suicide, virtuesignalling retard
Why should i care about some hungry nigger?

i work in food manufacturing ama

More like ultimate bluepill

Why?

Realistically, we're probably more likely to develop a proper lab-grown meat solution that's economically viable before humanity as a whole ever ditches meat. Lab-grown meat might solve most of the issues with the meat industry in general.

>Apologies for the quality pic

>$22.69
>3.5 lbs pork shoulder
injected with salt and dextrose aka sugar

>1 lbs chorizo sausage
have fucking fun

>12 eggs
some places allow it to be 12 days out of date before use

>Chunky Peanut Butter
this is the future

You'd save bout a tree fiddy if you bought a whole cauliflower instead of premade florets.

You lazy yank fuck

Also, oddly enough if the cauliflower wasn't on sale it would have been more expensive than the fuck huge pork shoulder.

Kimchi was the most expensive item

Vegetarians BTFO

Do you like it?

Vegetables still require soil consumption and water.
Less pollution than producing meat, but it'll always come to a point in which the demand won't be able to be met by normal production.

Technology must evolve to accomodate bigger production in smaller surfaces.

Beside that, health won't benefit completely from it, because the human body would still require nutrient integrators to supply the loss of meat in the diet.

Although current buying prices can already hit some extremely low averages, food quality largely diminishes becoming also dangerous for health.

Changing diet and habits would be a step in the right direction, but the human race would require much more to be able to keep any resemblance of civilization going on.

Only regarded moralfags care about being vegan. I only have compassion for the human race.

If you post in this thread, please note the following

>vegetables are the original protein source, capable of building 1000lbs beasts
>all food production uses energy, but livestock uses an order of magnitude more energy than vegetable production
>looking after your body and avoiding heart disease does not make you a fag
>also, they put drugs in all meat

>there were witchhunts in the middle ages therefore we should have witchhunts today too.

>>vegetables are the original protein source, capable of building 1000lbs beasts

Horses and cattle eat grass all fucking day, numbnuts.
ALL THE TIME. ALL DAY.
Please, turn into a 1000 lb beast, I'll have 2-3 meals a day.
It's interesting. The more Vegans there are, the more genderfluid nonbinary crying fags there are.

i love how these meat addicts keep defending their shitty lifestyle

not a bad job, pays well, I don't eat meat

Meat addicts? You mean normal humans?

pork shoulder is the best

>the majority does it therefore its good.
can you come up with a real argument now?

youtube.com/watch?v=Jf44vLndiRM

Doesn't meat have more calories and help with muscle development?

I ended up just cutting mine into steaks and freezing them.

Also, $7 for almost 8lbs is a stellar deal

its the exact opposite.it increases your risk of diseases by insane amounts.
also 100g of broccoli has more protein in it than 100g of chicken breast.

Living off of IV bags is the future and ultimate red pill.

There is no reason to eat anything besides the taste.

its amazing.you guys call leftists blue-pilled cucks because they cant accept the facts that are hitting them in the face and yet you do exactly the same.you are no different than the leftist dogs.as soon as you see the truth and you dont like it you look the other way.

>also 100g of broccoli has more protein in it than 100g of chicken breast.
Broccoli 2.5g
calorieking.com/foods/calories-in-fresh-or-dried-vegetables-broccoli-raw_f-ZmlkPTYzMzM0.html
Chicken breast 26.1g
calorieking.com/foods/calories-in-chicken-chicken-breast-without-skin-raw_f-ZmlkPTY4Mjc1.html
Why would you lie about something that can be so easily falsified, user? I'd be embarrassed.

>calorieking
hey guys i pulled up numbers from a site financied by the meat industry and the jews.

Steak has about 9.2 g of protein per 100 calories.

Broccoli has about 8,2 g of protein per 100 calories.

Vegetarian here. 100g of chicken breast has 31g of protein. 100g of broccoli has 2.8g of protein. To get the required amount of protein from vegetables you would have to eat a massive amount of fibre, which is dangerous in itself and can lead to intestinal problems.
If you really want to be vegetarian and keep reasonably healthy you need to rely on eggs, dairy and high protein soy, pulses, legumes and nuts. I also recommend qourn which is popular in the UK.

at this point you literally just making up numbers.
why dont you ask pic related where does he get his protein from?

Actually sjw/leftist witches should be burned

>this unsourced picture is better than this website because of reasons
And that's ignoring the part where you were talking about chicken breast, not steak.

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/vegetables-and-vegetable-products/2356/2
authoritynutrition.com/foods/broccoli/
2.8g protein
nutritiondata.self.com/facts/poultry-products/701/2
23.1g protein

And since you had to lie about steak as well, let's check this randomly picked cut
nutritiondata.self.com/facts/beef-products/6140/2
25.9g protein

Again, aren't you embarrassed about having to lie this blatantly?

protein is a jewish myth. the body spends too much energy breaking protein down into amino acids, you should just eat amino acid food thereby saving the digestive energy of transmuting proteins to aminos. see: alfalfa

He just showed evidence that a normal human is herbivorous.

no you are not a vegetarian.you are a jew paid to make confusion in people so they keep buying your health ruining shit.

youtube.com/user/TheQuestForFitness

>why dont you ask pic related where does he get his protein from?
Are you a ruminant, user?

get me penaut butter

Yea its the jewish future

imdb.com/name/nm5986857/
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=Kuhn
timesofisrael.com/israel-the-promised-land-for-vegans/

Its mostly lefties and kikes who do it

psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201412/84-vegetarians-and-vegans-return-meat-why

also, 5 out of 6 vegetarians drop out because they become so sick with it.

>Less pollution than producing meat

but that is just plain wrong you know.

no im a herbivore just like youpic related vegan log lift world record holder.

I don't want to eat meat now, the quality is uber shit and it cost an arm

oh look its the same faggot from /fit/

Doing his little dance to identify his opponents crossboard.

Just fyi, /fit/ used to be quiet before the docu, but recently the vegan fag jews have started spamming their crap there. Sometimes the catalog was filled with their dribble.

Did he put a dress on and compete in the girls competition?
Or can "Vegans" roid up without guilt?
Bullshit. He roids.

>no
I thought so. If you're not a ruminant, why do you use their digestive system as an argument for a human diet?

>im a herbivore just like you
The very fact that I can digest animal products means that I'm an omnivore. Maybe you're defective and can't do that, but that's a personal problem and I don't see why I should care about that.

also, pic related is the most wholesome and correct way for a white man to eat.

Its a misleading thing, somewhat.

Of course he roids, but you still need enough calories and protein to make gains. Steroids or not

How about you give a source for some of the fake ass 'broccoli is high protein' figures you are pulling out of you ass?

Jon Venus roids and uses a protein powder supplement because he doesn't get enough in his food.

>everyone i dont like uses roids

just fucking snap out of the jew hypnosis already.take the red pill faggots.hell, even spartans and gladiators lived on a strictly vegan diet.

keto is only good for losing weight, it makes you far to lethargic and out of energy to function properly.

>hell, even spartans lived on a strictly vegan diet.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_soup
Why do you lie so much, user?

Because its impossible to be that big whilst being JUST vegan.

the jew mind control is stron with this ones.

Why should I stop eating what I like so that shitskins can have more kids? Fuck yourself, scumbag. You are out of your fucking mind if you think that we will just take the grain which was use as cattle feed, and give it to shitskins for free.

ITT: Cave dwellers weak from iron deficiency.

WRONG.

On every point.

yet other species managed to do it.

Humans aren't ruminants, user.

nice arguments you have there bud

Jews push for veganism ? Their literal endgame is Communism where everyone is racemixed and eats no meat.

>declining livestock herds will take pressure off rangelands and grainlands, allowing the agricultural resource base to rejuvenate

You've never seen a farm or even planted a garden before, have you?

>avoiding vegetable oil
>avoiding potatoes
>avoiding sugar
>avoiding grains
>avoiding alcohol
>avoiding dried fruit

These are values that exist to make people like me consume such detested things with luxury and excess.
Why the fuck would I avoid sugar as a "true white man", let alone alcohol, grain and potatoes, when history of culinary arts and trade of empires has harnessed such gifts?

You are so fucking stupid.

nope, insectiarism is the future.

the future sucks, enjoy the present.

It's almost like they have entirely different digestion, and genetics. Hmm.

Men in the west are already faggy enough. Last thing they need is veganism

Eating greens is good if you chase em down with a nice bloody piece of red meat

You are not a body builder or you would already know that no one gets that big with such low body fat without roiding.
The only exceptions are naturals who attain it briefly by bulking and then cutting for a photoshoot or competition.
Vegan fags using roided bodybuilders as 'proof' that veganism is healthy are fools.

eating meat is manly?do you hunt down the meat you eat yourself or just simply pay someone to do it for you?what is sooo manly in going into the grocery store and putting meat into your basket?wow what a big manly warrior you are,help down that piece of meat with some estrogen filled milk or society is "already faggy enough" anyway

Yea, perhaps, the real true value may be closer to

>60% meat / 40% non meat

the vegetarians want it to be "0% meat, 100% leafs"

and the keto people may want something the opposite of that. But there are also many underling attempts to reduce the 60% so that people become more open to vegetarianism.

Keto in itself may not be the answer, but high meat consumption is.

because you are now fat, too fat because of these things, white man.

And you forget the fact that sugar consumption has only increased to immense levels, these are not natural levels at which we are in.

While this is true it has nothing to do with vegetarianism. The globalists are pushing the vegonly meme.
theguardian.com/global-development/2012/aug/26/food-shortages-world-vegetarianism

3d printed customized meals is the future
google.com.au/amp/s/www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/3d-food-printers-how-they-could-change-what-you-eat/amp/
A perfectly balanced diet, based on your exact needs.

Kek

Amerifat getting BTFO

Are steroids even vegan?

>drinks a gallon of protien a day
>injects tren into his dick

Meat is murder fellas and you dont need it

there are 32 common types of anabolic androgenic steroids they are mostly vegetarian and some are vegan.

I agree. Processed sugars and food, plus lack of exercise is a killer

Settle down you synthetically altered ape
Not every guy in the west is gonna roid themselves up while eating nothing but kale

Nice graph. I hear predators intestines are short, because meat rots quickly.

--->

Vegan bodybuilders are the new fadora tippers lel

i wonder if the people here would defend meat eating so vehemently too if we would be eating humans instead of cows.

>declining livestock herds will take pressure off rangelands and grainlands, allowing the agricultural resource base to rejuvenate.
>t. wheat and barley are not poisons killing people

Animals arn't humans and we're at the top of the foodchain

Now dry your eyes, cook some roast beef with a side of cabbage, use plenty of salt and stop being a faggot

any other argument you wanna share with me to refute?

you get two medals with one post congratulations.

Why don't you stop spamming these threads? I hate our moderators so much, you should already be permanently banned.

oh god, here comes the ethics garbage again, you guys are so shit at it, probably because you have malnourished and deficient in mineral minds.

Morality isnt that hard, even most children understand it. Ethics and morality like in pic related are derived from evolution. We evolved them because we are tribe animals with packs, nurturing and helping your own genes, even in other individuals was a successful strategy in life. And thus morality and ethics were born.

They do not apply to animals as they are not us. You can even see this kind of behavior back in things like "well he crashed his million dollar car, but at least he still is safe, we can always replace it"

>leftist want to censor everything they should be killed

>mooods pls ban this and that threads because i dont like seeing and be reminded of the truth i would rather put my head into the sand.

So I see you're both gay and retarded, good call, being both of those things.

>leftist want to censor everything they should be killed

>mooods pls ban this and that threads because i dont like seeing and be reminded of the truth i would rather put my head into the sand.ff

Meat tastes good. Fuck off

and morality and ethics thus only apply to other humans, even there one could make distinctions between races still, as niggers are obviously not human lol

Animals because they were useful to the human genome, because they provided us with nutrients, received "lite edition ethics and morality" meaning that we would kill them and eat them but otherwise treat them nicely enough. The only argument I have is against factory farming but I also buy more friendly to them meat, even if its more expensive because of that.

We dont kill other humans and rape them and tear their skin off because we have a dog or something like that. The ethics are clearly defined as within my post.

the end