White privilege does not exi

White privilege does not exi...

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MNQIa
archive.is/zECIH
m.youtube.com/watch?v=V-UoCkEo_bM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's because monkeys don't really care about literature and making their society better with their own effort
sage and report

We iz privileged

whites focuse on their studies...

user I...

>A poc with my exact same grade only has about 22% chance
Wrong, a poc would be likely to be accepted
>71% whites
They doesn't say anything about if this includes Hispanic whites, or not. The US is right now 72% white, if we include Hispanic whites.

You don't need a degree to sell drugs, rape white woman and burn down your own city after one of your hood rat friends got shot by da polize afta he din dun nuffin.

Where do they get this data

We are privileged to be born with better genetics than subhumans.

>A POC with the exact same grades has less of a chance of being admitted

>statistics
>good when it shows the white man be keeping kangz down
>bad when it shows that kang culture is fucked

They pull it out their arseholes.

>See my ass for source

The kind of answer that explains why the nignogs need privileges.

>whites have it easier to enter college than blacks

Is she still living in the 50s? This hasn't been true for over 20 years. Just about everyone has an easier time getting into college than whites in the US, since only whites don't get the race bonus.

Aside from that, might the reason for the low amount of bachelor degrees have something to do with kangz just dropping out because they literally only got in thanks to being kangz and don't actually have any business being in uni?

Food for thought.

>percentage of bachelor's degree
gee i wonder, is it because whites have more interest in education? or maybe because whites are the majority in the US? people of colour also have affirmative action to encourage them to study, else they simply won't.

/thread

>it's muh made up social constructions
>not race

Incorrect. This information is being deliberately misinterpreted to make it seem like it means something it doesn't.
That's the ratio of white-to-black students who get accepted to college, which you'll notice is pretty much right in line with total percentage of population.
To address the second point, blacks are less likely to receive their degrees after being accepted because they are more likely to be accepted on the basis of their skin color than their merit as students.
In short, your image is a lie.

Well, I always saying that black have lower IQ and mostly dumb, but people call me racist instead

We need to spin PoC as "person of crime" and watch liberals shit themselves

Perpetrator of crime?

i wonder if we could meme this

>white degrees are worth more because we had to actually had to work to get ours

White privilege DOES exist.
It's intelligence.
No one chose to be born a nigger. Being born a nigger means having the eternal handicap of reduced brain power

It doesn't matter as long as every criminal is PoC. I mean, there isn't much difference anyway, but having such double meaning would be hilarious.

Can blacks die already?

>white brain privilege
>white genetic privilege
>white cultural privilege
>white intelligence privilege

Piece of Crap.

This is literally a /bant/ troll thread

It's not just brainpower. Don't have it now, but there was a pic confession of a lawyer and another of a guy who went to Africa and both paint blacks as being manchildren, with no foresight and no empathy.

>no sources
>every actual source says the exact opposite
???

Doesn't that picture show blacks are actually overrepresented? It shows the total number and percentage of bachelors recipients. Not acceptance rate per metric of people. Blacks should only be 13% naturally, like their population demographic.

The united states is 75% white though

How old are these comics?
They have a 70's/80's aesthetic but talk about modern things

Just remove the race checkbox and names from applications, and let the colleges choose based purely upon qualifications. This should make the gap disappear, because whites and blacks are identical in every way. Except for white racism, of course.

spread the truth y'all

Why can't liberals read statistics correctly?

Its not in line with population. Chimps only make up 13% of the population

>1 post by this ID

The graph refers to "people of color," not just black people. Otherwise blacks would be massively over-represented.

Bingo

no

29%? Isn't the partition of black in america only 14%? 29% > 14% => Reverse racism

bullshit

man you don't even know

but heres what it is.

>student loans given out like candy to any kid looking to go to college.

>tons of black students freshman year

>tons of freshman students, not just black ones can't handle making their own schedule, and realizing that being a college student is like any other job. You don't show up you eventually get shitcanned.

>if they didn't drop out in freshman year then they either do it sophomore year, or they straighten up, or possibly go to jail for drug dealing, or gangbanging.

HERES THE TRUTH BEHIND WHITE PRIVELADGE:
White kids are priveleidged to have a supporting family behind them that helps them with working on bad habits.
Black families probably have a bigger rate of family issues.

While there are other factors at play, its mainly the whole distrust of how society works, and them wanting to do their own thing. SO you got a lot of dead beat black dads, and moms that put their kids off on their moms or grandparents while they go and smoke crack.

bullshit. sage.

When da fuck did hispanics become white?

Nice try silberstain.

That explains my few black friends honestly.

Why these slide threads never address the jewish privilege?

>slide threads
t.brainlet afraid of real discussion

This is a truly amazing troll :D

White privilege is rea..

if your only 13% of the populatiin why do you expect a higher percentage .....muh law of averages works here dumb cuck

Whites have a legacy in this country..it was more privileged to be white till the 80's ..now everyone is just fucked.

>once I'm admitted I'm more likely to receive my degree

Hmm

>blacks make up 15%-16% of the population in America
>29% of University students are Black
hmmmmm

>if your only 13% of the populatiin
If you're only 37.4% of the population*

Fucking retard.

>there are only 2 races

Fuck... Affirmative actions pisses me off so much

This pic is the perfect redpill for normies on affirmative action. Thanks a lot!

why don't/can't blacks play baseball?

Abo's play football, never cricket

How many of the "whites" represented in that statistic are Jewish?

>White privilege does not exi...
I'm gonna say it doesn't seeing as colleges and universities are FAR more likely to take a black student over a white student, even in the instance the black students grades are well below par.

Blacks have a hire rate of enrollment than whites per capita. Interestingly, they also have a phenomenally higher drop out rate as well

Source?
That's right.

Yes because racism duh

They just play football instead

Why are you calling people retarded for not being familiar with what leftists mean by the term "people of color?" I envy their ignorance.

The innuendo being that whites are 'given' degrees and poc's are not. The reality being that whites stick it out and 'earn' their degrees, and poc do not

They are literally considered white in government demographics. Likely conspiracy theories abound.

"POC" have significantly greater chances of admission for equal qualifications than whites. East Asians are actually penalized and have an even harder time.

>when people employ tortuous logic to say that Asians are "persons of color"

It leads to very real racism.

If you saw that,

Sorry, hit enter too soon.

If you saw that, and then had to pick a doctor for serious medical treatment.

>White doctor

>Black Doctor

>Indian Doctor

>Chinese Doctor.

And you pick the black doctor, wow, that's a risk.

It's called advantage. There's no law or contract that says that white people must have a higher mean IQ than blacks.

Also, for a group privilege, every group member must be afforded the privilege and every non-group member denied it, like the adult privileges of driving or buying alcohol.

"White privilege"

Another set of Marxist words that have no definition, which suit Marxist fine, since.. You know they have no argument ,and also talk on circles continually contradicting themselves.

Get one of these fucker explain "White privilege" to you and call them out when they inevitably and ironically start talking about "Class Privilege" ... Oh they don't like that one bit..

>20% of the black population is smarter than 50% of the white population
That's a less than impressive comparison, assuming it's even true

Not my fault niggers can't into education

I used to tell them that Obama was usurping white privilege by taking up the slot that some homeless veteran should rightfully have and ask where to complain about it.

Indian doctors make me the most nervous. They smell bad and always seem retarded. I've never seen a black doctor.

Didn't australia try something like that with gender and it got turned around for being sexist because it turns out if you don't do diversity hires for the sake of diversity hires men outcompete women?

(((White)))

The sun has been setting for a while now

You are free to leave and complain in Africa.

sheeeeiiiiiiit

which timezone?

>That pic
Can you blame anyone for not wanting a Hispanic or a Black doctor. Also, holy shit, fucking asians have to put twice the effort as the other two to just come close to being accepted.

Yes, and if you liked that, you'll Looooooove this:

"Being Black in Thailand: We’re Treated Better Than Africans, and Boy Do We Hate It"
Part 1:
archive.is/MNQIa
Part 2:
archive.is/zECIH

jews racebaiting, and rallying support for immigration for more racebaiting

As a hispanic dont lump me in with your bullshit nig nog tendencies , im not a poc im a latino! You globalist cuck.

Pissing in an ocean of piss, etc etc

Gives /bant/ something to do, as they are still a young and rather small board they do need an identity.

>13% of the population
>conservatively another 7% in prison
so they're over represented, what is the issue?

It boils down to intelligence.

>fucking asians have to put twice the effort as the other two to just come close to being accepted.

Yup. Affirmative action harms Asians the most.

This is a troll from bant stop replying.

Obama literally admits:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=V-UoCkEo_bM

-st.

Ooh, rare

If that's true there would be no black person on this earth that isn't smarter than you.. I really doubt that