Inside Germany

I'm a guy who decides asylum appliations on a daily basis. Willing to share some insights
AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

opec.org/opec_web/en/371.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>G*rman
>public servant

kill yourself

How do you live with yourself?

Some free advice hans: say "nein" more

It's my birthday today. Ask me anything

This.

What a sad miserable life you live you are ruining the world

How many applicants who claim they are underage are older than 18?

Is your ass ready for a muslim Man?

You know about that clip of that German who uses nerve gas on the asylum seekers.

The problem isn't so much with the denial of applications, actually the vast majority of applicants get denied, but implementation of deportations is a state matter and they are very reluctant in actually doing what is necessary

a lot. I don't have exact figure, but it is outreagous. I sometimes just wait with the decision until they are 18 "officially"

Yes, just saw it today here on pol. Do you know the source?

Are you a guy who decides asylum applications on a daily basis?

Are you white?

What happens with the aplicant once you decline him? Who is responsible for physically removing them from Germany?

Are you all lefties in the immigration office?

Happy bday heinz. Leberkase or jaegerschnitzel?

why don't you an hero like in that show and blow up the center?

How do you feel, letting rapist, murderers and in general invaders into your own homeland?

Estimate percentage of application denials?

How do you know they're older than 18 but claiming to be a minor? Do they attach a pic or something to the application?

After you deny them, who is responsible for the actual removal?

Does the law you administrate match your personal values?
Have you ever made a decision based on your valued, but that you did not believe to be legal?

Yes.
It depends on the state. In Berlin pretty much nothing will happen, in Bavaria there is a chance the applicants will be deported.
No, the work is actually pretty redpilling since it shows you the reality apart from leftist media shilling. Some colleagues used to be left wing and got their realitiy shock pretty soon

Since I'm not personally responsible for it, quite okay, although I think better me than some delusional faggot.

How do I apply?
Wie bewerbe ich mich?

I hope you deny as much as possible

How are you going to feel when winged hussar tanks from Boland come annex your whole country in the next decade because of your retarded immigration system?

Of my personal decisions or overall?

Sometimes the departments of foreigners send them to doctors who will examine them. Every applicants is photographed and has to give his fingerprints, so there is a picture of everybody in the file. Also I meet them personally for an interview.

It's a state matter. As a federal agent I have nothing to do with deportations

Not yet
Nuffin. We poor because we need to support the refugees

for asylum?

It is possible even with current law

>AMA
How treasonous are you to the German heritage on a daily basis?

Do you have Ukrainian applications as well and if yes do you accept them?

I want to return to the Fatherland, but I heard it's difficult due to all of the asylum seekers being screened. It's a dream of mine to settle down with a qt in the Rhineland.

Do you think we have to accept German refugees in the coming years? Do you think we should allow them in?

alles gute.

not at all

Yes, but they get denied in high percentage since they can just move to other parts of Ukraine if they are just war refugees.

I don't know actually, it's in the state department. Maybe just get a student visa, those are pretty easy.

Happy Birthday! Ein Jahr näher zum Tode!

Oh here we go

quiet toothpaste

So you deny them, then the state doesn't deport them. How does it feel to be the most useless man in the world?

it's some canadian tv show called syrup on fire or something

Danke, Brudi

Haha, I'm a 2 meter tall, power lifting, blue eyed, American.

>never said anything about my heritage in my post
In America, everyone is white Dutch friend.

I take solace in the fact that I was doing my best to make a little difference. Also I'm looking for other jobs atm

Have you ever considered gassing them all like in that one .webm?

Do these applications happen one on one in a room?

yes

wie wärs mal mit paar anträgen ablehnen ?

meinst du das geht ewig gut hier? ruhrpott 50% flüchtlinge am rumlungern.

hat sicher nicht jeder bock das zu bezahlen

I deal with incel rage almost daily because I want to have nice big booty women sit on my face, and I also want to lay face-down on their bare asses while they fart on my face.

But in order to achieve this, I have to work freakin hard and make a lot of cash and be super successful and not only do I not feel like dealing with that, I'm not sure which is the best road to success there. I'm thinking pure mathematics, because I like that, but I am not sure if this field is viable for an income generator.

What do you think?

Happy Birthday Hans, have a drink for me!

wie bereits erklärt. Die Ablehnungen sind nicht das problem.

Or you could just go with buying sex with a medium income. Probably something in the IT industry is not a bad choice

>Vast majority
What percentage actually?

Hasste bock in Syrien für Saudis und Amerika zu verecken damit due uns mit dem petrol dollar ficken können?

Die Flüchtlinge sind nur ein kleiner Preis der zu zahlen ist.

Ja, endlich :^)
I still need to learn for my "refugee social worker" exam. But I will on Tuesday

More like this

Have you ever had someone get violent? Do you review their case beforehand or do you review it as they come in? How many cases a day? Is their wiggle room to make decisions based on your intuition?

Hier, worum es wirklich in Syrien geht.

*there

Freelancers, students, asylum seekers, etc all have their own office. One being crowded doesn't necessarily (if at all) crowd the other.

Why would you want such a shitty job?

Stay strong mein friend.

Depends on the counry of origin, since syrians almost always get a positive status the overall percentage is not represantitive. I think it's 63% denial overall. For Syria its like >95% positive and for afghanistan like >45% positive.
African countries is much much lower

Rhineland you moron. Its the worst SJW shithole next to Berlin.

Hier warum es auf einmal Rechte und Nazi Regierungen im Osten auftauchen.

No, because they want something from me. Sometimes they get angry, but I'm telling them frankly what I think of their behaviour.
It depends, maybe 4 to 5 a day.
Yes, almost completely. Just have to have a good reason.

> just war refugees
Meanwhile abdul and the boys...

It can only get better from here on ;_;

They also don't get Asylum or refugee protection. They get subsidiary protection which gives them legal status for a year.

und hier.
ihr seid keine Patrioten sonder Neger die von etwas leuchtendem und funkelndem ablenkt werden. Oh kuck die fuggis, mimimimi, wehrend dessen rammt der Amihurrensohn seinen Schwanz in deinen Arsch.

WHY AREN'T THEY ALL DEPORTED FOR VIOLATING THE DUBLIN CONVENTION?

>How treasonous are you to the German heritage on a daily basis?

^ this

You are a conscious part of the destruction of the fatherland. You should be ashamed of yourself and what you are doing. You are like the guard in prison camp. " I was just doing vat I was told, I know nothing ". You are a miserable person, telling lies to yourself to justify your part in the holocaust.

>south stream and russian influence bad!
>nord stream directly into germany from russia good!

What do you think the state will do with the 1,5 million new "germans" who cannot read, write or even speak german and have no academic background?
Will those be worse than the long time Harz4 people?

both are bad as both are blockt by america. you think north stream is going without problems? your deluded. Pooland throws a autistic fit like no one other.

You think its a coincidence that Opec HQ moved to Austria?

opec.org/opec_web/en/371.htm

I hope our politicians will send you another 200k subhumans real soon.
Enjoy all that extra nigger dick.

Ima neederlander.
My grandfather was German.
He was a soldier during wwII.
A German soldier.

the other member states refuse to take them or have an elaborate system of coming up with excuses for not taking them. Not even a joke.

I have no idea. Yes most definetely. Apart from syrian refugees, who are overall in a rather good condition, especially the christian ones, the vast majority of the rest (Afghanistan, african countries) hasn't even finished elementary school. It will be impossible to integrate them into the work force.

Why would you do that.
Make a holiday in germany NRW before. You will not pull through, this is not a country where you want to live. And it has no future for white or Christian children.

Could you give me an example of a redpill? What are some general complaints amongst you and your colleagues?

What is Germany doing with nazis that have the same problem?

OP what training And education is required for someone to get your job?

Brainlet, OPEC has had its HQ in Austria since 1965. THat newsarticle is about OPEC moving its HQ in Vienna from their old location to a new location also in Vienna.

>Anno Domini MMXVII
>still believing in the Holohoax
WEW

I'm referring more to the fact that they're giving it a green light unlike to the south stream. If it is realized the EU is done for. Or at least it should be

Mit vernünftiger Rechtschreibung könnte man dich ernst nehmen du hirntoter EU Mongo. Tolle bunkte Bilder hast du da ausgemalt.

Oh man die Ironie.

People lie all the time about "losing their passports". They spend huge amounts to smugglers and stuff like that.
So basically a lot of my colleagues complain about implausible stories and that most tell you the same old story over and over again.
So most of my colleagues realized rather quickly that most are no poor refugees, rather soldiers of fortune, with no history of persecution whatsoever.
Also, they really believe that merkel invited them and they get a car and a house now

Law graduate. The training is done inhouse.

How many times you hear this, OP?

>ich bin in Deutschland 2 Jahre, kein Transfer!
>alle meine Freunde in Heim und ich im Camp. Kein Geld! Wann kriege ich Transfer!?
>I'm crazy im Kopf, ruf Polizei, nicht mein Problem!
>kein Geld....Problem!

Oh, and another thing: Care to give your opinion about blunder related?

>ich bin in Deutschland 2 Jahre, kein Transfer!
from time to time. But the county or city is responsible for that.
>alle meine Freunde in Heim und ich im Camp. Kein Geld! Wann kriege ich Transfer!?
see above
>I'm crazy im Kopf, ruf Polizei, nicht mein Problem!
never
>kein Geld....Problem!
never

It was obiously the fault of state administrations, Berlin and NRW in particular.

What were your politics before you got the job and how do you see the world now?

I HOPE YOU FUCKING SAY NO TO EVERY SHITSKIN YOU KEK

How much do they pay you for this job?

It's weird how I can't speak German yet I can understand that vaguely

I should go apply to be an asylum giver, I'd talk mad shit to those dune coons in American

are you working with intelligence offices?

how many men/women/kids are seeking for asylum (%)?

what do you think how many people are radical islamists?

Yeah wow it's fucking incredible how speakers of one language can understand parts of another closely related language from the same language family. I wonder why that is?

right-wing before and right-wing now,just with more facts on hand for debating.

hes american, what did you expect?

I saw that opec building, its right next to some EU building. Perfect for lobbying

Any chance you can redpill the normied with your direct experience?