OH MY GOD

>The last time i cried was 30 minutes ago
youtube.com/watch?v=PTK488zC3Ig

She must cry when she eats

is that Jack Black?

No, proper banter would be "she must only cry when she's not eating"

hehehe

"people" that suffer BPD are a joke

Quick! That whale needs emergency surgery! It's got shrapnel in its face!

Why does't it have crayola hair?

BPD is basically NPD but for women because they are more emotional.

Pathetic, this feels like 12 step shit, you're powerless to your illness let it become your life you have no power.

It seems like she is using this fake as fuck shit as a crutch to explain why she's a spoiled brat.

This is a made up mental condition. The bitch feels like she is shit, because she IS shit.

> Remove white trash tokens like piercings and tattoos.
> Stop eating, start exercising.
> Stop living like a pig, cleanup your living space and get decent normie cloths.
> Most importantly, stop acting like a little child
Do this and your fake condition will vanish like clouds on a sunny day.

You just explained roughly 95% of all cases of mental illness and behavior problems, my man.

why do fat girls bother doing make up?

>voluntary facial piercings

Dropped.

So is bpd an actual disorder or is it just moody an excuse to be a moody attention whore? Also 100% of the people I've ever known/heard about with bpd are females.

This whole video is her reading her favorite pizza toppings.

Don't underestimate the power of (early) childhood abuse. Just look at milo for example.

Borderline personality DOES exist, however I see a lot of these landwhales claim they have it when they don't. Anybody can develop BPD, but lots of clingy bitches love to say they have it in order to justify their complete lack of purpose in life.

Worse. It's Jack Blacked.

I have this shit and all of those cunts are blowing it out of proportion on top of using it to excuse their whiny attitude, Borderline Personality is also easy to either fake or pretend to have because a lot of people fill in the different effects of it without actually having it

BPD does in fact exist, and my first girlfriend had it. She wasn't a landwhale, she was a young skinny girl with big tits and had psychotic episodes as a result of it

The problem lies in cognitive development and other environmental factors that effect how the brain develops during key points in a person's life. There's probably a lot of reactionary SJWs who collect mental illnesses to make themselves that much more of a special snowflake, but I can assure you it's very real.

It's not something that's easy to control because you're generally very fucked in the head or genetically a reject when it comes to your chemical makeup/balance

The only consistent thing in this era is people's desire to attention whore.

>she was a young skinny girl with big tits and had psychotic episodes as a result of it
>big tits causes psychosis
Also checked

BPD is just a label for a person psychologists recognize have a unhealthy psyche but they don't have a proper label for them so they just label them with the universal-illness label BPD

Notice im not saying these people are not sick and would not deserve help, they do.

>she was a young skinny girl with big tits and had psychotic episodes as a result of it

(Best sex ever)

BPD is a polite way to say a woman is an insufferable unpleasant attention-seeking cunt who should be sterilized to prevent her from having children to tyranize and institutionalized so that the people who have to put up with her at least get paid to.

source: my mother is BPD

Carefully screen your potential waifus for personality disorders.

Metal shit in her face, tattoos obesity, and too much makeup are red flags.