What's the best state to live in America?

> Live in California
> Hate it
> Want to move somewhere cozy, with snow and more white people

Where go Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_non-Hispanic_white_population
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> snowfall map

State must also have snow. Christmas isn't Christmas without snow.

N E B R A S K A

> voting demographics

State must not be cucked. How can Maine be the whitest state in the union and still vote Democrat? WTF

> no illegals please

> religious demographics (jews)

I actually don't give a fuck if I live near Jews. Maybe they'll drive out the muslims

I looked into this and the answer is Montana. Though its neighbors are also acceptable.

be sure to look a the refugee resettlement lists too

> voting demographics 2

Still don't understand Maine being so cucked.

Because of Massholes.

Arkansas. You'll love it.

Saved and thanks. Heh Maine only has one cities taking rapefugees, nice.

> San Francisco: 5
> Oakland: 615
> Walnut Creek: 90
> San Jose: 142
Total: ~850 refugees.

Also what the fuck San Francisco, only FIVE refugees allowed in 2015, I live here and the Bay Area is beyond fucked, I am surprised we take in < 1,000 refugees per year -- maybe the high cost of living?

>the high cost of living?

I'm pretty sure that's it. That's why cheap mid sized cities are getting so damn many.

Maine is French you retard, the cuckery is in their blood

Do like every other Californian does who likes snow and white people and move to Colorado - please stay north of the Springs, though, and leave your Commiefornia voting pattern in Commiefornia.

I spent a month in Maine last year - most of the southern half of the state is nice, but Portland is being infested by rapefugees - avoid.

fuckin massholes and cucks from southern new England mingling with the retarded neo hipster faggots in Portland

We split out vote during 2016, we're gonna keep swinging red

Gulf Coast area. Florida panhandle or South Alabama. Trust me.

A state with school vouchers sounds nice. Less chance you'll end up having a generation of kids indoctrinated in public schools.

I thought Montana would be more white.

there's a smattering of alcoholic indians

> private school enrollment

Louisiana what's up with you winning this round?

i dunno there's no way it could be that high in TN it's all niggers

There really aren't many people in Montana, so it doesn't take much to swing the percentages.

Nice place tho.

niggers

Stop living in Memphis or Nashville you cuck.

> housing prices

> cost of living

Fuck California. Shit politics. Shit demographics. Shit weather (if you like seasons) and entire economy being propped up by tech.

lol I like how NY is red even though you could buy up half of Utica for maybe $50 on a bad day.

yeah knoxville and kingsport are extremely white

Hmm looks like there's still a battle for Maine. If only the libertarians voted for Trump it might've been red.

there u go bud.
midwest it is.

I'm in the same boat OP, shit's rough

Did you just make that? Nice thanks. Yeah fuck California no, no more brown Christmases

Liberals from Massachusetts move here and fuck up the southern half of the state.
Our laws at the state level are still based

Wisconsin is pretty nice. I can talk about Jews and niggers all day and no one will get there pantys in a twist.

Maine is the obvious choice since it's famous for both snow and white people. And if you actually care about voting demographics, literally go to the 99.5% of the state that isn't the southern tip or one of the like 3 "cities" we have and you're set - have a very white christmas.

Wyoming is pretty cool.

>my city has over 1000

Kill me

Maine or Vermont

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_non-Hispanic_white_population

>Kansas
>high white/ black %
>European bloodlines
>beautiful land
>bluegrass
>so Red the republican challenger to FDR was from Kansas
>guns are a non issue
>the liberals concentrate in one college county
>even they are incredibly /comfy/
>literally no downsides

Northern Maine is a white area and isn't infested with liberals

There are a lot of cities to choose from.
Hard to pick one.
I think you need to more specific about city size and amenities.
snow, white, cheap enough, unique amenities, has a downtown?
To pick one random place? Grand Haven Michigan.

i want to see where those numbers are coming from Florida only has two areas that are minority white. Orlando and Miami the rest of the state is pretty high percentage non hispanic white which would make it most likely about 70-75% white.

Ohio, the whitest state in the cunt.

I live in KS. It isn't bad but a bunch of Kebabs are moving in where I am. 10/10 could use help removing kebab.

New England is what you're looking for
Be warned however, its boring as all hell up here

Montana, I hear.
Texas is good if you want to fight outnumbered for some high-quality territory in a few decades. Weather can be shitty, but I'm used to it. Don't expect snow—winter is just months of cold wind. Don't come if you aren't used to bringing water everywhere you go, because Texan summers weren't made for whites.

HOME SCHOOL
YOU LAZY FAGGOTS

I think I'm going to move to PA

So sad for washington state, I thought it was much whiter, it's a beautiful place really

Unironically Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Just a bunch of Upper-class Whites. Don't listen to those meme choices like Alabama and Arkansas, they may have lots of Whites but it's just a bunch of redneck white trash trailer park living idiots who believe in creationism.

Catholic?

You sure?? Last time I went to the beach on Cape Cod it was rather disappointing, basically Nigger Beach. Not to mention the massive heroin problem they have.

Explain

Appalachia. Stay away from Asheville.
From AL to PA, and you should be good.

Out battle banner for when we balkinize the country

Damn was thinking about Montana but JUST my shit up. Nebraska is my next choice though. Coming from Arizona

It's also the most Canadian state around.

Upper peninsula Michigan is like an entirely different state from the rest of michigan. 100+ inches of snow a year, schools close for a couple days at the beginning of deer season, only minority are native americans. Cozy as fuck.

KANSAS bro here....go to the mall or downtown KC and you'll see a lot less respectable faces

Northern Arkansas is awesome.

>housing in Wyoming is more expensive than in Florida
How the fuck does something like that even happen?

Thinking the same thing. I love Yooperland.

Hell, even the lower peninsula would be majority white and cozy if it weren't for Saginaw, Flint, and Detroit.

Because if you go 25 minutes from the coast every house in Florida is a trailer

The only issue is that in the summer there's a influx of eurotrash. Bright side is that's the only time when there are attractive women in town.

Maine is overwhelmingly white and only swings blue because of our rotten cities. There's almost no urban sprawl in the northern half. Loads of comfy little towns on the coast and in the pines.
Whether you can make a comfortable living here depends on what you do, though. You can basically walk into blue or green-collar work, and you can start your own business easily enough. There's a particular emphasis on direct-to-consumer sales for craftsmen, organic farmers, bakers, and the like: markets and fairs pop up everywhere.
There aren't many tech jobs outside of certain fields like wind energy and marine engineering. You're probably not going to hack it as an artist unless you do a lot of travelling or sell "practical" art like pottery.

Our colleges are awful. Our urban infrastructure is constantly decaying. Portland and Lewiston are crawling with Somalis. Québécois """people""" and Bay Staters swarm parts of the state during peak tourism season.
With all of that said, it's worth considering.

Good luck escaping California, user.

>
>it's another "californian wants to shit up the rest of the country" episode
FUCK OFF WE HATE YOU AND WE'RE FULL

Where in the UP are you from? Personally my mom is from Ishpeming, very cozy and I would visit there often.

They have this problem tho, it's called decent paying jobs. the mines are not economically viable, too cold and remote for large tourism(except snowmobiling and hunting).
too remote and low population for manufacturing
The highest paid jobs are likely at Michigan Tech and NMU.

a cozy 90% white 5% asian city that is not just a burb is Midland.

They are all Catholic and live in rural areas, hence private schools.

I was in a catholic high school when I liven in Louisiana. The school system is filled with blacks that just want money thrown at their ego. If you are white and go to a public school, you will be subjected to racism and brainwashing.

>Australia is more white than your whitest state.

You guys are even more fucked than we are and that is saying something.

Stopping the boats was a good idea.

Such a good idea.

>inviting Californians to your state

Go fuck yourself you fucking faggot.

That's absolutely crazy you mention Midland because that's where I'm from! :^)

Kek which PA latino changed my map

We are still fucked though. ((They)) are bringing in chinks and poos by the millions. We are about 85% now but that % is declining very very rapidly.

Keep out of CO.
We're full; keep moving!

Munising, so right down the road

The least white states have big cities that are the biggest pieces of shit on the planet. Its like a place where internationals go to take a dump. We need to shut down immigration and keep their politics out of the midwest. America is losing guys. You guys need to blast the darkies out of Texas and those southern states.

I'm firsthand witness to the chink and poo plague, and now it's hijabs. I never thought perhaps I'd organize my life around getting away from this kind of bullshit.

check'd ah yeah Midland :^)

Everytime we'd go Ishpeming we'd stop at the Hardee's in Munising and take a little break and chill. Always begged my parents to take me to Pictured Rocks but they never did. :^( I guess it is kind've expensive...

Midwest or Ohio

honestly New Hampshire or Maine

Hiking is free! Lots of cool beaches and less bugs/warmer water if you go in late summer. Touristy crap like the pictured rocks cruise is what's expensive. One thing I would splurge on would be a kayak rental. And yeah that hardees is a fucking staple haha

>three states over 90%
We're fucking dead

It's 4 states.

Alaska

I love living in New Hampshire and it pisses me off that with our electoral margin being so small in 2016 that our 6% nonwhite population tipped us over the edge. That wouldn't have happened if it weren't for all of our cucked whites to begin with but still.

White composition: 1990 98.0%, 2000 96.0%, 2010 93.9%

Idaho. I've visited often for work. Avoid Boise but go somewhere near sawtooth forest. Beautiful place.

Conservative, snows, close to everything you'd want to do outside, very little diversity.

Because it's the whitest state. The Pacific Northwest does the same and is also super white. They support something they have no clue about because they've never experienced it. If you opened up the border and all the Mexicans decided to move to the Pacific Northwest those hipster morons would flip their shit within a week

>Rochester, MN - 130
I don't think we can take much more...

If you're in need of snow choose Indiana. It's also the birth place of the KKK and has the largest population so don't worry about any Hispanics or niggers they know their place.

I've never been hiking in my life, but that could be fun! Whenever I get a chance to get back up to the UP I'll see about it cause I've always wanted to go.

It's a good way to clear your mind of all the bullshit. Turn you phone off and just take it all in. It's amazing. And UP hiking is rather newbie friendly, hardest part is the bugs.

Just stay out of certain parts of Indy

Land thats attached to the home?
Trailers like crazy in Flordia?
Paying more to be away from cubans?

Thise arecmy guesses.

Obviously not Hawaii. Every fucking nickel I earn (approx $70k) goes to living here.
Paradise, my ass.
I don't own shit which means moving will be simple.
After almost 20 years here I'm moving soon to a place with snow and more white people and realistic gun laws.
There's too many rats in this small cage- pic related