SWEDEN YES!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XqS2g5WlMgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hol up...

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!
This is going to be us in about 5 years isn't it? Fuck it going inna woods...

- At first I thought it said that Sweden wanted a black band with aids, which would have been better, but this is still stupid.

Proves why we need to launch a co-ordinated nuclear strike against this waste of space country

>shit coloured plasters
yes, that sounds very hygienic, well done swedistan

Canada seems to be behind Sweden

>black
>AIDS
I was so confused.

oh sweden.

>2015

Still haven't seen these in any stores

u mean inna bush, chink

Fuck sake man, I'm Tasmanian, inbred with two heads remember? The chinks only visit here before they go back to Sydney

But yes, you are right, I mean inna bush

Its called Sandy Beijing for a reason.

"Sweden scrambles to produce black band aids..."
Scrambles.

Sounds pretty reasonable to me. The purpose of the colour is that you dont see it that much, so why not produce black ones too? Its not a problem of oppression but a problem of companies not pandering to their customers for maximum profit though

cuck

Wrong.

Literally not an argument

>2015
holy fuck, bin that knife user

Yep. Don't really see the problem here except Swedish bloggers getting triggered over it. Like, relax, make some darker band aids and move on.

I know some workplaces changed out their band aids to blue ones over here starting a couple of year back.

I never even realized that Band-Aids were supposed to be flesh-colored until people started bitching about this. Make them all Spongebob ones and then they'll have to shut the fuck up.

Niggers are so fragile.

When I'm sad of how things are going in France I'm always glad to look for swedish news

can't hear you from under the desk, come out, the police caught the terrorists 40 minutes ago

you know white bands are clean and you can see how is their state. sometimes they get bloody and sometimes you get pus.
overall when you have a bruise you use something white to clean it.
look at cotton, look at gesso.
why the fuck not make a brown toiltet paper?? genius...

We might as well rename this board /swedenyes/ at this point.

They are blue so they are easy to see i belief they are also detected by metal detectors

I think its a health and safety regulation thing, especially for food prep workers, so that they're easily found/removed if they fall off. I've not seen them used by people in any other job.

>Finding common ground
You're a cuck, we should make them more white with a swastika on it.

Is Spongebob really common ground? How many blacks like it?

>Make them all Spongebob ones and then they'll have to shut the fuck up.
It's about make them neither white or black so it's not associated with a skin color anymore, that was your solution.

Yeah but could be a (neutral) thing too.

I find nothing wrong with that.

Blue ones are metal detectable
t.metaldetectorsalesman

shouldnt be so smug considering france basically is an african country at this point

REEEE BLACK BANDAIDS WHEN WILL IT STOP IM TOTALLY GOING TO LET THIS DISTRACT ME FROM THE RAPEFUGEES FLOODING MY HOMELAND

jesus joseph-cucking christ, pick your battles Sup Forums

>make a porduct acording to the consumer's needs
and the problem with that is...?

also we need pepe inspector in this thread

severely underrated

If they get rid of all white skinned plasters and only stock nigger plasters the response to white people will be "so what? its just a colour? just buy and use it and deal with it."

if you are white you should never buy or tolerate anything which is explicitly hostile to you and your people, destroy it if you can, but otherwise do not tolerate it

If there's a market; produce it. I really don't see any issue with this. A bit strange that it doesn't exist already.

I actually don't give a shit about this. This is good marketing.

There are 2% black niggers in Sweden the market wouldnt earn a shit on selling this shit.

>being at the mercy of bloggers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>2015

Who the fuck uses band-aids besides children?

no, adhesive bandages use light colors so you can tell at a glance how dirty they are, and when they need to be changed.

They don't even match white people.
They match turks and spics and mongols.

How do band-aids work? Do they work, or are they a scam/ Any studies? in before google it

I unironically would love black band aids. It would make it easier to get a better seal on a cut with the color contrast on white skin

I bet the consumers will bitch about the product price or how it doesnt have the correct skin tone

>White SJW complaining on behalf of blacks
Check.
>Government/Big Corporation scrambling to produce a feelgood solution rather than anything that will actually help people
Check

I wonder who could behind such a blog?
>Paula Dahlberg
>Berg
Motherfucking check.

it would be a great idea to market the toilet paper to racist niggers but then again they never use it

The purpose of the white color in medicine is to see if it is dirty or not.

>2015
bruh...

This again? I thought America already tried black band-aids, and niggers didn't want to buy them.

It makes sense... but.
I don't get it. If there's a demand, why can't private industry take care of it? Why does the Government have to intervene?

Literally these people have nothing better to do than bitch about whites. Never invented anything, never improved the wellbeing of humankind, so envy and hatred is the only thing left.

so add AIDS to the bandaid now before selling?

Don't worry Wim, orange bandaid.

(((Big Pharma)))

Why are you angry that niggers buy inferior products then?

lets be honest do people even use band aids anymore aside from children? if i get a big cut i get stitches if its a small one 99% it stops bleeding after pressing the wound with some cotton, whats the point of them? if anything it slows down the healing

This. I had never really thought of band-aids as skin colored, but if that's why they are light tan or pink, then yeah by all means why not make them in other skin colors? It's just a different product. I don't feel the butthurt other than the source being a "feminist blogger". Obviously that's cancer, but if in her screeching she craps out a half decent marketing idea, hey why not capitalize on it?

Moreover, the people in this thread saying that the bandaids have to be light colored for medical reasons are the same people who say that niggers should be dumped into the ocean, so I don't really think y'all have their best interests at heart in the first place.

You're a retard.
Have you ever seen a hospital using dark colours for anything?
No.
It has nothing to do with race.

Were working on it, but they've been pros for decades.

>2015

more proof of the self entitled shit for brains making a problem out of nothing

SO PROGRESSIVE youtu.be/XqS2g5WlMgM

a bandaid isnt exactly a crucial piece of medical equipment tardo. it's a disposable piece of plastic where it's obvious when you need a new one regardless of what it looks like.

do they have band aids in Africa?

All the bandaids I ever bought in my life were too dark to blend against my skintone. I've never once considered looking for a kind that would blend. It's a fucking bandaid.

They're useful if you cut your hand and don't want blood getting everywhere the next half hour or so. Last time I used one was when I cut my knuckle with a hatchet (fucked up while splitting small logs to kindling) last summer.

cmon, you don't need band aid for your knuckle, what's wrong with you?

It was a fairly deep cut and I didn't want to get blood all over the food I was going to be cooking on the fire lit with said kindling.

They only have regular aids.

They won't make one black enough for me.

how black is you

No way is this smart. Besides it being cry baby shit, it doesnt make sense to now have to manufacture a different set of band aids. Thats extra cost, and its not like darker skinned people dont buy "white" band aids at all so youre not tapping into a new market. Whos to say anyone will care enough to buy a specific color?

And yes it being a lighter color helps know when theyre dirty. If it being white didnt matter then why not make black toothbrush bristles? Theyre white because its easier to spot when its old and dirty.

And whats the big fucking deal if someone can see a bandaid on you? You can spot a band aid on a white or asian person and even on Hispanics. Probably better to see it too so you and others can avoid messing with it.

I ARE THE NIGGEST

fairly deep cut, I thought this was at your knuckle? Something's not right about your phony story

This you?

>2015

KYS my dude

the blade slid across the top of the index finger knuckle then down towards the a little bit thumb so there was a small flap of skin hanging from it. It healed back in place quite quickly though. Glad I didn't cut a tendon.

little bit of flesh between it and the thumb*