How come there were more happenings under Obama?

How come there were more happenings under Obama?

>The Great Recession
>Deepwater Horizon oil spill
>Ukraine invasion
>Turkey coup
>Arab Spring protests
>Syrian/Libyan civil war
>ISIS
>Sandy Hook
>Ebola
>Iran nuclear deal
>Japan earthquake
>Black Lives Matter riots
>Mass immigration crisis
>Brexit
>European terrorist attack epidemic

These are just the things that I can remember off the top of my head. It seems times were more interesting under Obama. Even the quality of Sup Forums has declined sharply after Trump's election.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Post-American-World-Fareed-Zakaria/dp/039306235X
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oNazoOXwirI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There are fewer happenings now, because the sitting US president is not actively trying to kill everyone.

>The US president has the power to create earthquakes

If Obama was the boogeyman you dipshits really believed he was then we'd all be dead.

Because Obama was around for eight years, and Trump has been around for barely six months you tard.

We were.

He was and still is just as bad as we say
Pic related

Don't worry

He is still hard at work!

Yeah but Bush was around for 8 years too and he didn't have happenings like that going on during his presidency.

amazon.com/Post-American-World-Fareed-Zakaria/dp/039306235X

It's a book by a respected journalist writing about shifting geopolitical positions in a world with growing powers like China and the European Union threatening American absolute global domination. It's not a fucking how-to book on how to destroy America you absolute fucking moron.

But by all means lets just elect a literal fucking retard who doesn't have the reading comprehension to grasp the latest Goosebumps book instead.

>>The Great Recession

Great way to say Bill Clinton housing bubble burst.

I miss Obama already

>durr how come there was more happenings in 8 years than 0.5?

Bush had 4 years to see it though.

>Be bush

>The fed keeps raising rates every month, I sure hope Greenspan knows what he is doing.

>Oh man the economy is showing some serious signs of trouble, why does the fed keep raising rates?

>Things are looking bad, Maybe I should talk about the Fed raising rates. It's unsustainable

>Nah that will just hurt my public opinion. Those CNN articles can get really mean

You fucking triggered retarded cunt.
America is doing much better now under Trump and this is coming from an Aussie who does not really give much of a fuck either way other than I don't want to see the world destroyed.

Why do all you lefties want to destroy western civ?? For fuck sake just read the emails on Wikileaks if you are not convinced the DNC and parts of the RNC are actively working against your interests

By the way, you are not even a 0.0001% of the man Trump is

Your joking? Right?

>Florida recount
>9/11
>Iraq
>Afghanistan
>Katrina
>Scooter Libby(outing cia agent)
>Stock Market Crash
>Great Recession
>TARP Bailout

>there were more happennings in 8 yrs than 6 months
You dont say, faggot.

>By the way, you are not even a 0.0001% of the man Trump is
>Oh daddy Trump! I love you sooo much!
>Let me suck your dick.. please daddy, pleeeaasee?
>I want daddy Trump's cummies SO BAD!! Give them to me!
>Omg you're so much of a man!

literally you

Meh
Good
Good
Good
Meh
Literally who
Happened during the transition
Happened way into Obama

They were also pretty average wars. There was no struggle, no tenseness. Obama had Arab Spring.

This.
Iraq, afghan and 9/11 already count as 1000 happennings each lol

>Your joking? Right?
Yes. I was. Also, learn to spell.

>the latest Goosebumps book
Wait, Goosebumps is still dropping new joints? That's insane.

The tarp bailout did not happen into Obama. That was the auto industry.

Duh, that's why the "Great Distraction"(9/11) happened.

>Arab spring
Literally nothing to do with obama. Bushie literally started iraq and afghan himself.

No.133838429

There are fewer happenings now, because the US president is the avatar of chaos, and strikes fear in all who seek to do harm on the global chessboard.

Obama was was the political equivalent of a non-threatening "sneaky-male".

Trump is a true alpha (not bandwagoning), deliberately or acting, who simultaneously extends his open hand while striking fear. All eyes are on him, as it should be.

9/11 wasn't a happening? Are you nuts?
Happening of happenings.

You tell my autocorrect...

STFU Faget

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oNazoOXwirI

You respect Obama so much?? Watch this and get off your moral high ground you libshit.

Don't fap to it all at once.

For real dude.

Yeah, there's been several Goosebumps series but they're not written by R.L. Stine. It's basically just been a publishing company run franchise since the original series ended its run in 1997.

Obama was basically a Saudi hack into the US government mainframe.

What did you expect? If you hacked into Amazon would you not send yourself free shit?

>Trump is a true alpha (not bandwagoning), deliberately or acting, who simultaneously extends his open hand while striking fear
Holy shit you beta cucks couldn't get any more stupid.

I can assure you that Trump doesn't strike fear in any non-us countries. He's a laughable president if I'm being honest.

Putin and xi will make mincemeat out of him.

>How can I prove to him that I'm not a faggot for US presidents and their big meaty cocks?
>I know, I'll link a video to Obama showing off his juicy presidential boner that I just happen to know off the top of my head.

Stop. You're making me uncomfortable.

You are such a fucking joke. One day when you turn into a nazi from hanging around Sup Forums and cringe looking back

China spy plane crisis
9/11
Afghanistan invasion
anthrax scares
wiretapping scandal
Iraq War
Abu Ghraib
waterboading debate
Hurricane Katrina
Iraq surge

Some of these blur together and seem unimportant because more time has passed, but they were separate events and very big news at the time.

In answer to the original question: Hillary Clinton.

Most of your list is connected in some way to her mission to make chaos throughout the Islamic world for the purpose of wrecking countries friendly to Russia and denying them a friendly port in the Mediterranean. The crisis in Ukraine is also connected to this, as is the mass migration into Europe.

I would even argue that the BLM riots were caused by her in a way, because her foreign adventures ruined Obama's presidency and turned him into a bitter old prick. He wasn't like that at the beginning.

> be libshit
> getting BTFO on Sup Forums
> diverts argument

Fuck I hope a civil war happens so I csn travel to the states and hunt you fuckers in CA

>8 years vs. 7 months

Nigger learn to math.

This. Kids today have no patience.

well I mean.... 8 years vs half a year, you tell me

> Putin and Xi will blah blah
>tfw you know user is talking out of his (or her) ass

Oh yeah, the real big happenings start next year.

There never was any argument. Just you spewing out your subjective opinions on Trump and getting progressively gayer and gayer as you went.

they were all orchestrated by Obama, also he was in for 8 years

does it hurt to be this stupid, the arab spring has nothing to do with iraq and afghanistan
the arab spring was all about egypt and libya, you know how obama did a regime change in libya, which just happaned to cause a huge flood of migrants into europe
or how obama gave egypt to the muslim brotherhood who just happend to have multiple people within obama's cabinet.
while we're on the subject of migrants flooding europe you ever notice how isis came around after obama pulled out of iraq even though the iraqi prime minister made a public statement asking him not to?

obama is the reason behind the refugee crisis in europe, i swear liberals are fucking blind

Holy shit, usually an user like you would just leave the thread or at least lurk silently after getting btfo. Are your cheeks hot yet?

All of these things are related

Do you even know about teh 20 year plan brah?

This is coming from the faggot that wants to suck Obama dry?

You leftists are pathetic. How does it feel to watch every women you like go out with a stronger more alpha man? This is why you resort to faggotry and racemixing

>The US president bows to a caricature of the original emperor of the Holy Roman Empire, which comprised of what is today mostly Germany and France.

What did he mean by this?

Zakaria is a fool and if he was American, which he is not, would be guilty of treason

>when user comes to Sup Forums to impotently shit on Trump
Protip: it won't help you feel better about it to shitpost, you'll just get madder and madder until your arguments boil down to "FLUCK BUMBPFR KOO FLOOPS KAJOO" and you'll be another lost cause.

It's fun to watch. Post your tits, hun.

Must be a fresh faggot shill, still gets emotionally invested in posts.
They make such little money it really is pathetic.

As if Bush and Clinton are not part of the same cabal

I've been here longer than you. I usually just post with a Kekistan flag and pretend to be retarded for the lulz, but most of the time I get taken seriously anyways.

I wish they'd leave, it's clear they have no good reason to be here and they do nothing but shit up the place.
They really are just our refugees. Nobody even invited them. They're unwelcome and unwanted.

Hey! Obama may even suck your dick if you LARP as a Saudi

Greenspan was supposed to be independent. The whole point of the fed was to prevent 2008, but instead they encouraged it

>I've been here longer than you.
That you think you need to say this belies how new you actually are.

The mass shootings of Sandy Hook and the Pulse Nightclub were CIA false flags that Obama knew about.

It's why he was crying.

People thought it would be completely solid that the US would go the way of Oz with firearm laws -- the false flags were for nothing and the US people didn't cuck out.

I once got one of these faggots to admit they were being paid via VISA debit gift cards becasue they were scared they were breaking election laws. Shill was from Mexico using a VPN.

We really need to rid this place of these people by making it as hard as possible for them to earn their little shekels.

Greenspan had some serious meta game

Its no coincidence that Obama was given 8 years or near zero rates, while The FED immediately starts raising them the moment it looks like Trump was going to win.

Lol. Believing this.

>implying bush and obongo were implementing the same plan
its pretty obvious to anyone who paid attention, that bush was trying to delay the coming civil war and a real depression like in the 1920's
while obama was trying his hardest to reverse everything bush did and fuck up europe at the same time

lets just hope trump can force our congress to actually change the course and prevent the depression and civil war thats coming

Not many people realise this but the Arab Spring was a direct result of the QE programs (specifically QE1 and QE2) run by the Federal Reserve from 2009-2012. These programs, coupled with extremely easy monetary policy (zero percent funds rate), effectively exported dollar inflation across the globe - making commodities and general living costs more expensive in poorer nations, especially middle eastern ones. Studies show that when families are spending more than 40% of their income on just the most basic food items they need to survive, that's when revolutions begin - this is exactly what happened in Egypt and other countries during the Arab Spring.

I keep telling people that almost every issue we see in the world today comes back to the reckless policies of central bankers over the last few decades; with exacerbation from misguided government policies making the problems worse. Most of you probably don't even realise that the financial crisis isn't even close to over given that central banks across the globe are still engaging in huge currency creation via QE and still have interest rates at levels so far below the historical averages that it's almost impossible to comprehend. The only reason we haven't seen more of the kind of financial turmoil that made headline news everyday back in 2007-9 is precisely due to the absolute desperation by central banks acting in a coordinated manner worldwide to keep the system propped up for just a little while longer - see pic related for a sense of just how large this can-kicking policy is.

I bet you think Osama did 9/11 too.

>>The Great Recession

Started under Bush.

We've only had 6 months. Nothing really happened in Obama's 6 months other than bailing out the (((banks))),.

Obama is the boogie man tho.

Checked. Personally, after fighting in the election meme war, I came back to life Nov. 9, 2016.

He delayed it

By

Not

Saying

One

Word

Because he was a shitty president.

actually interest rates are a good thing, it allows peoples savings to grow with inflation. the super low interest rates only hurt people with savings

with that being said i would perfer some deflation but at this point it would cause a recession at the very least

We're only six months into trumps presidency. Plenty of happenings in the next 4-8 years.

How fucking new are you faggot?

They are not raising the rates out of good intentions. The economy is very fragile, even an increase by a few percentage points will cause an implosion.

Then all the happenings will be about Communists rioting in the streets and waving red flags while screaming "CAPITALISM HAS FAILED! DEAF TO THA WHAT MAN!" . You are already seeing the preparations for this.

very true, but if they actually had their head on straight they would raise interest rates by a quarter of one percent every 6 months or so, depending on how the market reacts to the first .25% increase

true. It all boils down to if people should be incentivized to spend, or to save.

Always save

Location dependent.

If you aren't expecting serious inflation, but rather for asset values to drop. Then cash is king.

But if you are expecting serious inflation, then assets are the way to go.

Because there has been soooo much new money printed out of thin air, I'm vested to expect inflation. Am I wrong?

Trump has only been president for six months. Remember, 9/11 didn't happen until eight months into Bush's presidency. Until then, he was pretty unremarkable. Just have patience, there will be happenings aplenty in these next eight years.

always expect inflation,
but the real issue is how much, will the trillions of dollars obama printed impact inflation, will the trillions of dollars the fed has been spending to buy our national debt impact inflation?
at this point no one knows for sure, but it could either be higher then average rates of inflation for a decade or a serious crash of the US dollar
lets hope trump forces the world to keep using US dollars or we'll all be fucked

Thanks. Trump truly is our hope. MAGA

No So long as the Dollar is reserve currency, other countries will soak up major inflation. Remember in lots of places, whenever there is instability. People rush to buy Dollars as an asset.

>How come there were more happenings under Obama?
Obama was in office for 8 years. Trump has barely been in office for 6 months.
>Even the quality of Sup Forums has declined sharply after Trump's election.
That's because of all the ShareBlue shills and plebbit refugees that came here during the election.

inflation is always happening it used to be roughly 5% a year, but since wages haven't increased its dropped to about 4%. it would take ww3 for people to buy enough US dollars to stop inflation

i meant its about 3% since ours wages stagnated

Projection: the post

>what is HAARP

I hope a shitbag like you gets cancer .Why are you even on this board ?

Because he was serving the anti-God, setting the stage for world government and the anti-Christ. India aldready tried to ban currency (free trade) within its own borders. He was, and is, an evil globalist shill.