i.imgur.com/FrqMjam
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC

Developments Jul 15
>Rebel fighters in east Damascus begin defecting to the Syrian Army
*200 US soldiers arrive in Raqqa City
>SAA is less than 13kms to Sukhnah
>Turkey sends artillery across the border
>Raqqa CS: Syrian Army control Waheb, Fahdeh, Dubaysan Oil Fields and Shuwayhan Village
>E Ghouta: SAA seized the "Meat Company" in Ain Terma, (around SW al-Kheir Market)
>E Hama: SAA liberates the towns of Zanoubah and Qatteshah
>Tigers liberate Khirbat al Halul and Khadir Oil Fields in Raqqa, reach Tel Abu Kalat
>E Damascus (Suweida): SAA destroy FSA base in Badia, liberate 200 km2 of territory
>Palmyra: SAA manages to secure Al-Hayl Gas Field’s surroundings from IS
Iraq
>Iraqi forces start operation at the Sy border to clean in Al-Anbar Gov of IS
>PMU would participate in the operation to liberate Hawija
>IS members from Tal Afar separate from ISIS and create own caliphate
Yemen
>Saudi Army base (Nahouqah Base in the Jizan Region) goes up in flames after Houthi attack
>Houthis repel pro-Saudi attack that aimed to capture Anbara and Al-Tabab mountains killing 17
Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sCcjUlBIY-4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assad_Assad
twitter.com/Syria_Daily/status/878275983400472576
twitter.com/RanaHarbi/status/886330379715694595
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/IR/start/2014-12-15/
youtu.be/iIV5MeCreP8
youtu.be/n-aEeNejcz0
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/886500274470350848?s=09
apnews.com/3bc1feab074341df9b2f8903d4f5f1a4/US-led-coalition:-Amnesty-report-on-Mosul-'irresponsible
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=32.902794&lon=36.584129&z=13&m=b&gz=0;365541744;329094239;463485;0;0;80700
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=32.845702&lon=36.341658&z=13&m=b&show=/14432674/Busra-al-Harir
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sucknah kotel when?

first

and no new southfront vid?

Death > Humiliation

Thread teme

youtube.com/watch?v=sCcjUlBIY-4

fourth for assad assad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assad_Assad

In a week or 2 ?

No south front reports on weekends bro. They only post during the the week.

>fourth
Humiliating.

How can Assad keep getting away with this oppression?

Source: twitter.com/Syria_Daily/status/878275983400472576

10th for the truth

Syrian girls are really really cute

woke

THAT'S LIQUID CHLORINE WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE KIDS DOING

reported to FBI

Hello user why don't you have a seat

Why are the most degenerate comments usually made by Mexicans ?

Keep me posted

iranians can now browse Sup Forums?
wasnt Sup Forums blacked in Iran?

They're a little like niggers. Ooga booga where da wimminz at, little self-control.

seriously tho, is this a psyop to turn people away from the kike resistance?

Now "cute" is an offensive word?
Since when?

That's the fascist flag you newfriend

2 weeks

Try the Policia Federal.

Yes.
He's a kikeposter.

still watching that doc
>vice guy speaking to an ex-warlord commander
>"you see during the civil war we were trained supplied by the US goverment"
>"you mean like the CIA etc?"
>"yes because at the time we were taking orders from and basically were auxillary soldiers for america"
>"infact during the iraq"
>"wait THE iraq which one?"
>"both the wars our friendship and the fact we were being payed and supplied and trained by the US government led to me and some other men trying to find work fighting in iraq"
>"the local U.S goverment man.."
>"wait you mean the CIA?"
>"yes the CIA we almost got their permission to be sent to the iraq and fight there but it fell through but we almost got approval"

he has to be fucking bullshitting right?
>"we almost got approval"

Daily reminder that we have a new Rana video.
>twitter.com/RanaHarbi/status/886330379715694595
twitter.com/RanaHarbi/status/886330379715694595

Nah, I'm just an Autistic who can't stand /ptg/ anymore.

Which doc is that?

i know this is not the iranian flag but ill try anyway

vice: liberia

"the cannibal warlords of liberia"
free to watch on (((youtube)))
its a vice doc

Oh, I've watched that one but don't remember that part
Thanks though

Redpill me on Hafez Al-Assad.
What is his endgame???

What I meant is that he usually posts under the fascist flag.

Vice docs are meant for cringe appeal, but also very importantly you must understand that this is basically nigshit and you shouldn't take it seriously. You should only care about protecting us from them.

Getting some pussy

Fuck bitches get money

that didnt answer my question
wasnt Sup Forums banned in Iran?

When?
We've had several posters from Iran in these threads and when I was there a couple years ago Sup Forums was also accessible
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/IR/start/2014-12-15/

>what is VPN
Stop embarrassing us you fucking kike

>vice

So, in other words, it's a documentary where they go to Liberia to search for cannibal warlords, don't find any, and just spend 40 minutes interviewing a small gang of petty highway thugs?

Because 99.9% of Vice video documentaries follow roughly that format.

youtu.be/iIV5MeCreP8
youtu.be/n-aEeNejcz0

Hama: SAA artillery kills one teenager while He was in his house in Lataminha
ASSAD WILL PAY FOR THIS

>Country where Sup Forums is banned
>VPN in said country magically isn't banned

do you even computer?

He's going to marry our princess and establish a Polish-Syrian Commonwealth under Russian trust.

You can avoid the ban on your VPN paying the Sup Forums pass

I know, but that's not what I meant
If a country bans Sup Forums a server in that country you VPN through will also be banned

wtf i love hutu's & tutsi's now
nothing can stop the eternal majoosi

If by
>Pay for this
you mean
>pay for the party supplies for the party that he will be throwing,
then yes, technically you are correct.

Video of clashes between SAA and FSA today, SE Damascus.
Look at their equipment, US made mortars and uniforms.
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/886500274470350848?s=09

But Venezuela is banned too
And I know some fags who paid the pass to post here.

You can post from a banned country with some dollars.

All this macron shilling by the pede squad and the alt-lite suddenly makes sense

I will end your concerns.
I am Syriabro but smthn is wrong

You're missing the point
If a country has banned Sup Forums you will not be able to post from it no matter what. If Sup Forums bans your country/IP/whatever they generally let you post if you have a Sup Forums pass

who dat?

Oh yeah, I got it

Mais les èchecs multidimensionnels

Sure you are...

i watched various interviews with Bashar from several news stations from around the world, the way he handles both pro-assad and against-assad "journalists" is based, mad respect for him.

As with everything in politics, he's staying due to power and money but the fact that he stands up to the US and calls them out on their bs is inspiring

For those who missed:
>Al Sukhnah is under SAA fire control. OP to liberate the town in coming days. Plan to besiege ISIS in Homs/Hama by meeting Sukhna-Ithriya

xerxes pls

N. #Latakia: #HTS claims it successfully infiltrated military
First picture of car bomb #HTS detonated inside Al-Minat Al-Bayda's military port.

lolwat

I've seen North Korean flags.
People just rout their stream through another countries VPN.
PS: I am not a computer nerd and I can think of at least 3 terms in this post that I may be using incorrectly.

RIP boats

you can't use VPN if you don't own Sup Forums pass, people who run this shit are turbochinkjews

10/10.
Would facepalm again.

xD Good job Syrian Anime Animators Xd

looks small

And it started before any of these comments were made. This means the shilling has been done by official forces who had inside knowledge of what he was going to say. Utterly pathetic that government actors feel to need to post on a mongolian beef trading board.

Sup Forums isn't banned in North Korea (at least their foreigner internet), but the posters here from North Korea are usually using the HideMyAss geoip spoofed one, so technically it is possibly to spoof
Pic related from when I shitposted from "North Korea"
My Sup Forums pass is still shadow banned because of it, allowing me to post, but not allowing me to report posts

He's right, but I will 1-up Macron and state that anti-Zionism is also anti-Whiteness. If Jews weren't white, no one would have a problem with them living in Israel and doing what they do there.

i like /sg/ but your double standards sometime gets me..

>Russian soldiers smash ISIS fighter hand with a sledgehammer
>lol look at his hand all fucked up
>so cool am i right?

>PMU throw an isis figther from a cliff and then shoot him
>"Tell me about Bakr! Why does he do jihad?"
>"he didnt fly so good"
>"well perhaps he is wondering why sould you shoot a man, after throwing him from a cliff"
>based PMU

>SDF shoot an isis fighter
>fucking kurds
>at least he went down with a smile
>fucking kurds hope he get removed by Turks

>he thinks there are no poster from actual north korea
you're quite naive

>usually
>always

Please find a dictionary

i fuckign hate you shills you make it look like everything we have is women soilders

Baked Assad

oi vey

DEATH TO ISRAEL

DEATH TO AMERICA

DEATH TO SAUDI ARABIA

DEATH TO QATAR

>right in the face

god damn that must hurt like hell
assuming he lived

or
>bomb 'leppo it's a war, shit like this happens
>complain about muh mosul destruction
i, for one, am a proud hypocrite

>i fuckign hate you shills you make it look like everything we have is women soilders
Both sides do it though.

Pretty fair observation Id say, consistency is lacking occasionally

For example I think that both American and Syrian airstrikes cause civilian casualties but on both sides it happens because urban combat just sucks for everyone involved

Its not only dumb when an American says that only Syrian airstrikes kill people, its also dumb the other way around

this

i dont comply about that, mms always use double standars, like that shit from amnesty international in the last thread

>IRBIL, Iraq (AP) — The U.S.-led coalition said Wednesday that an Amnesty International report accusing its forces of violating international law during the fight against the Islamic State group in Mosul is “irresponsible.”

>The report released Tuesday said Iraqi civilians were subjected to “relentless and unlawful attacks” by the coalition and Iraqi forces during the grueling nine-month battle to drive IS from Iraq’s second largest city. It said IS militants had carried out mass killings and forcibly displaced civilians to use them as human shields.

>“War is not pleasant, and pretending that it should be is foolish and places the lives of civilians and soldiers alike at risk,” Col. Joe Scrocca, a coalition spokesman, told The Associated Press.

>apnews.com/3bc1feab074341df9b2f8903d4f5f1a4/US-led-coalition:-Amnesty-report-on-Mosul-'irresponsible

>/sg/ not happy when ISIS soldiers are killed
You're thinking of cuntryside general and maghrebois.

Exactly. If were going to point out such hypocrisy effectively, itd be retarded to do the same thing ourselves

i was am a part of the Artillery Corps and there are no women there

HAHA ASSAD BTFO
Those were his favourite boats!
How will Assad ever recover?
He may as well surrender to the FSA, why even fight on?

>A passenger bus carrying eight civilians was the target of a roadside bombing the Al-Sweida countryside, Sunday, Syrian government sources reported.
>The passenger bus was traveling along the Majadel-Umm Zeitoun Road in northwest Al-Sweida, when a roadside bomb was detonated this morning.
>According to a government source, all eight passengers were wounded, with some in critical condition; however, no one was reported dead.
>The Syrian government source added that local military intelligence believe this roadside bombing was done by the rebel forces in Al-Sweida; if true, this would be a major ceasefire violation.
>wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=32.902794&lon=36.584129&z=13&m=b&gz=0;365541744;329094239;463485;0;0;80700
>inb4 al-Lajat field gets kotel'd and green bussed:
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=32.845702&lon=36.341658&z=13&m=b&show=/14432674/Busra-al-Harir

Are you watching Wimbledon?
Your guy is winning and his opponent is literally crying.
I'm not even joking SwedenBro.

thats wrong logic

No1 is criticizing the fact ISIS member is being killed.

People are pointing out out that Kurdshits are same as all other sides in this war ,eventho Kurds are trying to potray themselves as extra humane faction.

Just debunking kurdish lies and deceptions.

fuck i miss the army
i was called the capitelit pig for feeling weird that the Artillery Corps flag is the anarcho commuint one

No. I mean from a propaganda perspective. Women are a good way to humanize your side and break through the conditioning of the enemy.

He's going to be an ace fighter pilots and shoot down many yankee scum in his PAK-FA 10 years from now

WE WUZ POETS N SHIET

We don't really need to defend ourselves.
You don't have to be logical. No one really is. The trick is to know your side is shit and root for them at the same time.

Even though saa and friends are the righteous side IMO. I wouldn't rationalize or justify my choice.

>IS reports about some progress against PMU West of Tel Afar in an ongoing offensive Iraq