This forum terrifies me. Surely none of you really believe in the things you post here?

This forum terrifies me. Surely none of you really believe in the things you post here?

Here you go then

opinion is subjective, but facts are set in stone. There are two paths in life, one being the ignorant one where you close your eyes, ear and mouth to see, speak or see no evil, or, the path where you embrace the hard reality and realise there is nothing in this world that can give you the power to fight it.

Piss off to /trash/, larper

I assure you user, the scum of all society inhabit these forums. Dont let them consume you lest your faith in humanity be snuffed out.

>forum

I found you, Nigel Kingsley.

We believe EVERYTHING that we post here. FUCK OFF, NIGGER.

Who are you calling scum, you nigger?

Why did you come here then if not to get redpilled?

>forum
>>forum
>>>forum
>>>>forum
>>>forum
>>forum
>forum

forum

You can have this

Remember when the shitskins live streamed a rape on Facebook

Who is responsible for mass migration?

Click this link below and ask your fellow Brits.

Whoops wrong info graphic. That was the one answering who is behind gun control. Pro tip it's the same group of people

I unironically believe purging the nobility and seizing the universe is my destiny yes.

>This forum terrifies me. Surely none of you really believe in the things you post here?
I didn't. But one day those Nazi bastards get on your nerves so you go look up some shit on race, sex, or Hitler to prove them wrong and you find out they were right.

People mistakenly assume Whites are at the top levels of White countries.

1 post by this ID.
Sage

You are never leaving.
You can try but you'll be back again and again.
Nobody comes here out of curiousity and confusion, and leaves the same.
This place will change you forever. And you won't be able to stop it. You will see holocaust debate threads every time you close your eyes, and doubt will seep into your soul until it consumes you, and brings you back.
You will learn that your feelings and sensitivities - and those of others - mean less than nothing compared to objective truths.
You will start to question everything you see in life.
You won't notice it at first, but you will start agreeing with posts. You will start seeing things different when you are not just watching the news, but trying to enjoy your everyday life.
Nothing will ever be the same. And soon enough, nothing in the real world will satisfy your tastes anymore, the whole world will look like an echo chamber, and you will have no choice but to come here to get your fix of unfiltered opinion and analysis.
And you will hate us for it. You will hate us for ruining your life. You will wish you never came here.
You are never leaving.

>change you forever. And you won't be able to stop it. You will see holocaust debate threads every time you close your eyes, and doubt will seep into your soul until it consumes you, and brings you back.
>You will learn that your f

If you're a retarded alt-right autist who has found their religion, sure.

I'm too busy reading actual data and primary documents for Sup Forums to be anything more than entertainment.

But it's really good entertainment with real political power, and a good nexus of (uncensored ) information that was infiltrated by anti-Western intelligence services, so it's good to be up to date with Sup Forums

It affects everyone. You can't walk in and be oblivious to all these ideas and walk away the same. OP is fragile, and ready to be broken and rebuilt. He probably thinks races are all the same and that homosexuals are born that way and transgenders don't disproportionately commit suicide out of regret. He will probably turn alt right, at least for a while if not forever, but maybe he will turn libertarian. But I am permanently afflicted with the Sup Forums worldview and so too will he.
Like you, I get all of my information from "primary documents", I just read peer reviewed science all the fucking time now. And ancient philosophy.
This place is just for fun at this point for me too, even though I did go through an alt right phase (which mostly ended before I came here).
But when you have opened your worldview to all of this you can't help but come here to satisfy your tastes. Can you or I go to to reddit now and get the same satisfaction we get from Sup Forums? No. Imagine how long it will take to dissect the news for the holes in their lies by yourself, without Sup Forums there run over it with a fine toothed comb. Nothing compares to this place.

Soon you will see them everywhere

The Jewish elite that run every aspect of modern society

Which leaves one question

What can we do?

14/88

Bury your head back in the sand, ignorance is bliss.

Beautifully said user

> forum

congratulations, you don't have a sense of empathy
do society a favour, kill yourself now
humanity thanks you

That's what people said when they were still wiping with their bare hands.

No lol

Idk what you're talking about

Thanks for this Anons, Archived on my other Laptop which is broken and can't connect on the Internet. This will be used in the near future and may be fact-checked.

oh my apologies, it's the same poster, Thanks anyway.

>Believing anything you read online

i wholeheartedly believe in enslaving the white race and breeding them in captivity for the boipucci and give the women to blacks

The real redpill is the fact-checking process behind the infographic. Enjoy.

kys