Shit wages

So Sup Forums I make £14.4k a year after tax working over 40 hours a week, and I get nothing but shit about not being able to move out or actually do anything with my life. So tell me /pol should I start taking from others what I feel I rightfully deserve?

Other urls found in this thread:

visabureau.com/uk/shortage-occupations-list.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>should I start taking from others what I feel I rightfully deserve

Save your wages, start a small business. Expand it, profit, enjoy wagecuck.

>I make £14.4k
how about you just MAKE more money ?

Join the military for money unless you are a pussy. When you get out do PMC work and make bank. Don't worry user no one will miss you if you never come back.

Why the fuck are you working 40 hours for that kinda pay??!!

Shit, I earn £34k (about £45-48k OTE) doing 30hrs!

I didn't even uni....

this

if you feel like you're being ripped off by the system we live under, why not fight for it!

That makes perfect sense...................

Lucky I dont feel rippes off and even if I did I woudlnt cry about it in a thread online. I'd train to do something about.

reveal your leaf

it was commie sarcasm, cumforbrains

Reduce expenses, raise revenues, cuckaroo.

Seriously, just fucking make a spread sheet, or some shit nigger, you're probably just not spending money well.

Educate yourself cunt to be able to get better job to make more money instead of claiming u deserve anything

Shouldn't you be fighting for your right to own a gun instead of being a complete moron online? Jus sayin.

invest 10 to 12 % of what you make in a month : 30% goes to gold and bitcoin(or a blue cap crypto like ehter).the other 70% goes to a small risk/reward investment. if you do that every month you might have a house when you are old.

i was merely making a joke out of the irony of your post

install gentoo

>via 9gag.com

reveal your leaf

you should do what I did
get into farming

I dont get what the irony is. I mean if there is a war being handed out I might as well grab a piece of it. And if I can make a shit ton of money while doing it AND get free education thats just a bonus. Fighting for your country separates the cuck pussies from nationalist men.

>Save your wages

>£14.4k a year after tax
>£276 per week

>Rent : £150 per week
>Council Tax : £40 per week
>Travel to work : £40 per week

No food, no bills, nothing, and he is left with £56 per week.

The cunt would be better off on the dole.

Even my recaptcha is telling him to take the gibs.

visabureau.com/uk/shortage-occupations-list.aspx

Funny that your government is willing to list a shortage page for other countries to look at but not its own citizens.

>Look at me guys I'm a big man, words and stuff!

Yup. Just wanted to convince someone to do something with their life instead of be a nigger that just lives off welfare.

>what I feel I rightfully deserve?
Oh please tell me, why do you think you rightfully deserve any more than what you get paid?

It's time to switch job user.
You'll never get a substantial pay rise working at the same place. Build of your experience or start your own company.
I wouldn't join our Army either, 4 years minimum contract and we aren't fighting in any conflicts at the moment (no experience for PMC's), I know from applying recently. Plus you have to deal with 17-18-19 year old officers women & boys.
Doesn't help competing against Mohammed & the rest of the EU either.

Learn how to program