Nationalistic movements/activities in Europe

I just want to know if Europe is really dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/768980/Sweden-cover-up-migrant-rape-violent-crime
theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/may/20/1400-suspects-operation-hydrant-politician-and-celebrity-child-sex-abuse-inquiry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casa_Pia_child_sexual_abuse_scandal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That didnt happend in sweden you dumb fuck it was in bongland.

europe died in 1776.

>bongland isnt in youroop

We're in it for the long haul op. First we allow anti immigrant sentiment to rise, then we redpill the normies, then alongside the police and army start counter protests against atrocities committed against our people by foreigners, stay peaceful which redpills more normies to the cause, then we peacefully send people back home to their homelands who refuse to assimilate to our countries way of life and culture.

Europe isn't dead, it's asleep. A dormant entity which if pressured by other nations retaliates with precision.

Its an example of the shit that is happening all over europe.

Yes, Europe is really dead. That ship has sailed a long time ago.

check filename

What about that american tourist who was beaten to death in france because he was black and in the wrong neighborhood.

Europe is waking up, and what will happen will scar the pages of history for all time.

yes, the file was on the internet, friend, i just placed it, but if you want something specific here it is express.co.uk/news/world/768980/Sweden-cover-up-migrant-rape-violent-crime

What is anoying to me is that the politicians are also fucking bad, really corrupt and dispicable. theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/may/20/1400-suspects-operation-hydrant-politician-and-celebrity-child-sex-abuse-inquiry and en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casa_Pia_child_sexual_abuse_scandal

Europe died when it didn't ally with the 3rd Reich.

Politicians just seem corrupt because they are following a narrative given to them by their electorate. If we change the minds of the electorate, then we also change the actions of the politicians who are looking for another term.

One way of doing this is to write carefully written letters to your local mp's, as its the minority who shouts the loudest, which is also the voice that what most politicians follow.

It's like hacking, just fill the void with noise and you can cripple a system and manipulate it to your own design.

>I just want to know if Europe is really dead.
yes it is.
not because of what the enemy is doing, but because what Europeans won't do.

It started to declined in 1666 with the rise of Jewish messiah Sabbatha Zevi

When was it last confirmed alive? :(

But is there any counter-movement, rallys or protests?

They love Turk so much they ready to surrender their TWINKS BOYPUSSY to them every time all the time..

No... people are wacky and busy watching Miley Circus twerk live on CNN

What also is really annoying is that i lived in a region were comunism is still the main ideology, people dont have money and are fucked and yet the support them, i cannot understand, are they to thick headed that they cannot back down?

They will realize it's too late when (((they))) make the woman eat there own children like (((they))) did before

I bought mein kampf, but the woman in the book store told me to buy a book protection plastic so i can read withought fear, BUT i can buy a comunist shitty book like (Das Kapital, 1867) and there is no problem with that.