"considers"

"considers"

What the fuck is wrong with the UK

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3717629/game-of-thrones-blamed-for-surge-in-acid-style-attacks-as-assaults-surge-to-two-a-day/
youtube.com/watch?v=B9dSYgd5Elk
idahostatesman.com/news/state/idaho/article154650829.html
wnd.com/2017/04/muslim-refugees-plead-guilty-to-sexually-assaulting-5-year-old-idaho-girl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BBC
TV License
Muslim London Mayor

>"string"
>implying this isn't just a natural permanent increase as a result of increased immigration

Nothing is ever as straightforward as it seems

This English teacher sex tourist gets it

>Acid Attack
Not tripping balls. I don't think they are doing it right.

Because it has to go through the system.

"up to" is meaningless though, because our liberal piece of shit judges refuse to impose long prison sentences for serious crimes

They're "considering" it because to just do it would mean more "ethnic minorities" in jail, which would be yet one more redpill for whites, and one more "insult" to non whites. The entire Leftist-Globalist agenda would collapse if we actually acted with common sense and logic. Europe might be white and great once more, and they can't have that.

>ban guns
GET ACID
I never want this upgrade
I prefer more guns and legalize nunchuks I'd like to see nunchuk attack on the rise

>let's waste money by killing them slowly for 60-70 years instead of just giving them the death penalty
Seems humane

>What the fuck is wrong with the UK
What is wrong with a nation of cowards who won't fight back because they might get in trouble for hurting a brown persons feelings, gee I dunno

>life sentence
prison is not much of a deterrence, many men voluntarily go to prison for the gay sex

Be nice to Davido kun, faggot.

>life sentence
why not death?

>considers
meaning it hasn't happened yet
what the fuck is wrong with you?

Are you just pretending to be retarded, Satan?

Putting a human in prison for his entire life is not justifiable (unless you are using them for labor, which no modern countries are anyway), and since the death penalty is seldom given if at all given, criminals will either be let off easy or treated like animals locked in a cage forever, neither is justified. Should be the death penalty.

The muslims mayor won't let that happen, after all acid attacks are just part and parcel of living in a big city.

This.

is it just battery acid or something? they should ban batteries

>t. a nation of cowards

Says the hive of all the current "muh brown people :'(" movements.

Post yfw a mudslime successfully argues he didn't know it was an acid and thought it was a base.

acid attacks should be a beating-to-death on the spot

#NotAllAcidThrowers

Who could be behind these savage attacks? Surely not the peaceful and loving immigrants who adore the United Kingdom and its people!

Bin that battery.

t. nigger

>Who could be behind these savage attacks?
People who can not afford guns and are too much pussies to use blades.

>"considers"
They are worried about how much it will increase the muslim population in prisons.

>life sentence

Oh no, they'll get taken care of by the state until the day they die, what a horrible fate! God, I hope it's not as bad as Swedish prisons.

Nothing will change until you fight off the Jews and reinstate the death penalty for these crimes.

What would you do if you were the little girl's father?

t. less than 50% white by next year

Considering the attacks have been against Muslims probably our own

>UK again considers to ban something for everyone because of one retard
>What the fuck is right with the UK
Makes you think

I know you're gonna meme about
>modern
But America uses prisoners for free ("free") labor all the time.
Death penalty is still cheaper, but there's definitely still some slight value to come from life in prison.

>live in UK
>daughter gets pimped by a paki rape gang
>try to put a stip to it
>get acid thrown in face
>arrested by police for not respecting their culture
>forced to apologize to rape gang

Btw they are trying to blame game of thrones for the rise in acid attacks

thesun.co.uk/news/3717629/game-of-thrones-blamed-for-surge-in-acid-style-attacks-as-assaults-surge-to-two-a-day/

>falling for the false narrative where the media picks one incident out of the MULTIPLE acid attacks happening daily and falsely claims this is representative of the whole class of crime

BAN ACID NOW

any news on the acid throwers identities/ethnicity?

What I would do, is unspeakable, and involves castration as a minor portion.

No! Women are boing attacked with acis.
Its women who vote for leftist politicians who let muslims in so now they pay the toll.

Cut the head of the monkey right on the spot.

If you're going to melt someones face then yeah, you should be in prison for life.

Be more placid, bin that acid.

They are equating wildfire to acid? These are acid attacks not napalm attacks.

Our dogshit tory government wants us dead.
They took away control orders that allowed us to monitor these dogs that kill our people.
They're cutting police jobs and funding.
They're cutting public funding and shafting us over by telling the public nothing about what they want to do with Brexit.
They're a shit government.

So 1500 were conducted in uk last year... 76 percent against native brits. This is the conclusion youve come towards? Honestly hope it happens to you or your daughter if God forbid you ever breed.

im not kidding, men want to avoid the negative stigma of being gay, they don't want their loved ones and friends to know that their gay, so they go to prison for endless gay sex, for many men, sex is all they live for, and they get it in prison

lol

usually these are muggings by Ethnics. also, honor acid-throwing is a particularly bangladeshi phenomenon.

>>try to put a stip to it

First time hearing about this, can you point me to the article about these muslim migrant rapists being shot by white Americans? Because I was told by Americans on here that they would never allow this kind of thing to happen in their country.

They elected a muzzie Mayor in London as a means of virtue signaling and its cost them.

Tories only serve themselves and their friends. That's the way it's always been. They care not for the plight of the commoner.

What do you mean by "Ethnics"?

I wonder if a father is even around. I personally wouldn't have lived in such a shit hole that took in savage Muslims in the first place.

blacks and browns

Depends on the territory. In Cali ot would be made into a huge race issue but the in Texas you would be glorified for doing the lords work

Hell, no!
youtube.com/watch?v=B9dSYgd5Elk

It's time for Londoners to accept that a dash of acid in the face is part and parcel of life in a major city.

>Because I was told by Americans on here that they would never allow this kind of thing to happen in their country

considering they willingly surrendered to a kenyan for 8 years, it's not surprising.

alright, remember to be specific when you use that term because people might misunderstand. "Ethnics" in itself doesn't really make sense imo.

I'm literally shaking. That was the dumbest thing i've ever read...

PART

There's something seriously wrong with the Indian subcontinent. I mean it.
Is it the water? Something in the food? A particular string of genetic misfortunes that spread throughout the entire population?

>don't be placid, bin that acid

>BREAKING

breaking lost its fucking meaning

Our """justice""" system is a fucking joke

The standard jail term served for murder is 3-6 years and people are shocked when they hear other countries will lock you up for a decade for assault.
That's how it should be, act like a chimp get treated like a chimp in a zoo. Personally I would have these shitskin moped gang members gassed

exactly

i would go slime hunting i swear to god i would go to prison for killing as many local slimes as i could

i don't think the people who do these attacks consider the prison duration before doing them

This

we should just scrap the justice system, since criminals do not consider punishments when commiting crime. Also an eye for an eye makes everyone blind.

It's a shame these aren't treated more seriously.

If there aren't deaths, people think an attack is not a big deal. But the truth is that even when you read "2 deaths, 9 injured", those 9 people injured might be debilitated for the rest of their lives. In the case of acid, being attacked by acid will probably ruin your entire life, these people have to keep living with an acid-scarred face, blinded, and disfigured forever, to the point where you might wish you were dead.

Faggots, medias and just dumb like the rest of the world

indeed, superior humor over here people

thats adorable, look guys Ahmed tried really hard to string a sentence together just like those acid attacks

UK Is a piece of shit and the British men are to stupid to do anything about it.

AND

That sums up what will happen: nothing.

Every citizen's duty: get rid of this monkey

Ethnics means brown people, similar to saying minorities. It's a common term man

Even we don't do the death penalty properly these days. The criminals spend a decade or more in prison anyway and incur huge legal expenses on appeals.

PARCEL

>They're cutting police jobs and funding
In fairness, the police protect these monsters anyway. Less police would eventually be a good thing, because the anti-Muslim attacks would never be able to be controlled.

I need to invest on some google glass for my shop if i'm going to dick around late at night here.

PART
AND
PARCEL

quality post

I had to look this up because I know in the past the police in Idaho would not investigate the killing of people who harmed children.

3 "boys" 14 10 and 7 in Twin Falls

dailycaller.com/2017/04/08/idaho-refugee-boys-admit-to-sexually-assaulting-five-year-old/

idahostatesman.com/news/state/idaho/article154650829.html

wnd.com/2017/04/muslim-refugees-plead-guilty-to-sexually-assaulting-5-year-old-idaho-girl/

It's not the police, it's the judicial system that absolutely refuses to punish them.