BTFO!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

prorev.com/foster.htm
trueactivist.com/50-instances-anti-clinton-activists-were-found-dead-under-mysterious-circumstances/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was probably suffering from depression

yawn I'm feeling sleepy........................

what a coincidence

When they cut him down he hit his head on the table the chair the bed frame and floor. Thats how he got all the dents.

Did he shoot himself in the back of the head twice? Theres an epidemic of that surrounding the Clintons

My favorite was the MI5 agent who killed himself then stuffed himself inside of a duffel bag after he was dead. Impressive stuff.

what a shame
what a rotten way to die

The Clintons must have been really terrible employers if their staff keep finding such inventive ways to kill themselves.

Someone needs to find the Clintons dead.
Just fucking assassinate the corrupt fucks so that at least some justice is served.

Nice to see so many big media corporations picking up this story.

>MI5 agent
I don't think he really belongs to that list. Version with our involvement sounds a lot more logical to me.

The Clintons werent responsible for the MI5 agent, I just love the narrative surrounding him

Wow, really made me think

lel I posted this on reddit world news and my post was deleted less than one minute later while anything anti russian stays

Reddit is treason at this point, everyone involved there should be tried and executed.

SHE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

More fake news eh? Ugh. I'm a lifelong Republican and Trump supporter, but I'm starting to think you guys should give it a rest with Hillary. She's not the president, she is irrelevant. We should be focusing our attention on Trump and criticizing him where necessary. Saged this thread so actual factual threads can get more attention.

Better go to bed before something spooky happens.

I'm going to CNN to find their in depth coverage of the story.

Nice try shill

>next thread over
>"SHE SHOULD HAVE WON"

Another one linked with investigating the Clintons is found dead? is this the same one that was reported this morning? That's like 3 or 4 now lol.

as much as I think it's possible to have happened....there is ZERO fucking source.

Sage this bullshit.

No, kidnap and torture is better option.
They need to tell everything what they did to the camera.

bump for more lib asshurt

He slipped and fell.

ClintonCrimeFamily strikes again. Every single time someone with incriminating evidence on the Clintons is about to give testimony, they mysteriously die by ""apparent suicide"". Like the good ol' bleed yourself dry of all blood then shoot yourself in the head after you exsanguinated done by Vince Foster.
prorev.com/foster.htm

50 Instances of Activists with ties to the Clintons that mysteriously died.
trueactivist.com/50-instances-anti-clinton-activists-were-found-dead-under-mysterious-circumstances/

At this point is there no one in our government with the balls to throw these murderous criminals in jail?

he probably shot himself 5 times with a bolt gun

What a coincidence.