Death to traitors

You wanna hear about something funny pol/ this here is Michael Sharp. He and his little liberal friend decided to go to africa to try and help the oppressed Africans because of the evilllll white men. Well Funny thing is they both got executed by Africans from being shot to death.

When are traitors gonna learn their lesson?
newspage.co.za/liberal-un-investigators-executed-by-africans-they-tried-to-help-caught-on-camera-graphic/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JPY_Kurdish/status/886111349876695040
youtube.com/watch?v=43WO8sl0MbM
newspage.co.za/liberal-un-investigators-executed-by-africans-they-tried-to-help-caught-on-camera-graphic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is from the girls Twitter account that was one of the two

This is her fate

Link to video of them getting killed

twitter.com/JPY_Kurdish/status/886111349876695040

I have zero sympathy for these idiots

Feel the same for this faggot.

Imagine Sup Forums used their "meme magic" and "weaponized autism" to stop chinamen from boiling dogs alive every afternoon for lunch.

No, you use it on some random guy because a rodent of a dog ran under his car as he took off.

you guys don't care about dogs you just want to lynch some ostensible lefty ANTIFA twink.

shame on you all

how about you neckbeards try doing something useful

I'm surprised they didn't plead for their lives

They tried to do Jesus' work by helping lesser off people.

Why are you sick Fox laughing at their death? They weren't doing anything in the name of white guilt, they happened to be white and they're helping out people who happened to be black.

*sick fucks

Fun fact, her dad was a communist who left Chile scared of Pinochet's death squads.
Communists are selfdestructive and her father forced his rotten values on her leading her to a pathetic death leaving her kid without mother.

I dunno I just find it sad they'll rather help lawless African than black people in Chicago or Detroit

I see you've been brainwashed as well. Blacks don't like you and would as soon kill you as look at you. But you were raised by Jewish media to deny this truth even when confronted directly with it.

Un-Jew your brain.

It's the naivety and ignorance, thinking you're just gonna take a trip down to DRC and be offered the same hospitality you'd get in the EU.

It's almost as though there is a dark side to humanity that many lefties have forgotten exists.

>White people helping niggers
did you ever here of a place call Detroit?

Please be honest, you give zero fucks about either

>I'm surprised

The were still thinking nothing gona happend because the white man is the bad and not these poor africans

Anyone know what the Dindu was saying before they were executed? Was this just random cuz whitey???

wrong thread.

You create Detroit's and Chicago's by helping niggers.

wish it was a slower death

>executed from being shot to death
right, which happened first though?

He says that 3 suns ago white man stole the moonlight, and white woman is a bird that fell into sever and transformed into woman.

Both offenses worthy of capital punishment.

>They tried to do Jesus' work by helping lesser off people.

ie. they're scum who richly deserved their death. I am glad they died. I hope the woman was raped until she was more semen than human.

They died as traitors should.

Makes perfect sense, apparently they got what they deserved.

>communists doing Jesus' work

The problem as someone mentioned before is their naivety, these people when they get positions of power will drag us all to hell with them and their good intentions.

That kind of bleeding heart liberals suffer from unresolved infantile omnipotence, they genuinely can't perceive danger and due to that they put as all in danger.

Very informative. Thank you for that information Chile.

I have zero sympathy for these traitors. I watched the video of them being shot and felt nothing. I felt worse for the poor dog that got chucked by that faggot in the other video today.

You want to be a termite gnawing at the load bearing beams of white civilization? Then I wont cry for you when you get squashed.

He said, "Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'Sup Forums was right, again.”.

I really have no sympathy for these idiots.

If you are really that type of person, help out your local community and country. Don't go to some primitive shithole filled to the brimm with actual niggers with guns and expect good results.

Fuck that. She should have been in a kitchen somewhere pregnant and making food for her white husband.

christ, that bloody gurgle breathing

It is some kind of half French half Chimpanzee gobbledygook.

All I caught was "comprend pas" (don't understand).

What did you expect from Hans? His grip on reality is clearly long gone.

He said WE WUZ and pol was right.

>decided to go to africa to try and help the oppressed Africans because of the evilllll white men

They were UN factfinders investigating the civil war in whatever bumfuck African country this was. Don't know why you felt compelled to make up this little scenario.

I think Congo.

They only thing watching this video caused was my surprise they didn't rape her.

Its sad niggers bite the hand that's trying to give them a better future
This just justifies my distain for niggers twentyfold

Wow niggers finally do something useful for once

Where's the liveleak vids asshole?

You know the funny thing about those organization that send westerners to do charity work in Africa is they are money making businesses. They barely help villagers but hey they get to go home and virtue signal about how awesome they are.

They were there affiliated with the UN in Congo unprotected? Congolese hate the UN, all they bring is prostitution and drug industries.

These westerners are truly naive.

Hahaha, probably got killed for sticking her nose in other peoples business. Kek.

Too used to Swedish men begging for forgiveness everytime a woman yells at them.

Even Jesus knows how helpless niggers are user
If you help them they will just throw it all away and shot you

>They tried to do Jesus' work by helping lesser off people
They could have helped poor whites in america or eastern europe instead they chose to go to the dark continent for virtue signaling points. Also anyone who complains about the patriarchy isnt a true christian as god commanded wives to be subservient to their husbands

Multiculturalism is key

>helping lesser off people
>people
>africa
>>>people

I would agree... if they were helping people
They went to help some less than human nogs... serves them right

>They barely help villagers

i've heard of this.

these white liberals are tasked with constructing wells/schools/clinics, but they've never worked a day of physical labor in their lives.

they take plenty of pictures of them holding bags of cement and wielding hammer for instagram purposes, then end if there. at night, locals are hired to due the real construction.

They were commies. Not trying to do Jesus's work at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=43WO8sl0MbM

>newspage.co.za/liberal-un-investigators-executed-by-africans-they-tried-to-help-caught-on-camera-graphic/
Caught on Camera you say, shot to death you say

Yup, I have seen it with my own eyes. Usually there is some half asleep drunk black guy there who they are supposedly helping out, who could not give a shit though they probably get paid to stand around and say thank you at the end.

We accomplished 2 things there faggot.

>newspage.co.za/liberal-un-investigators-executed-by-africans-they-tried-to-help-caught-on-camera-graphic/

they were all about white guilt. they were trying to pin the uprising on white people.

Sucks about the dog but traitors are worse than enemies and should be killed first. Only good can come from this. 2 people died, but more than that, subversive children they would have had will never be born, they will never spread their filth again, and maybe those "refugees" from subsaharan africa will be deported or jailed. Probably not thogh because sveden

Wtf do these cucks even expect ?
>I'm a cool Rich white person
>I will go to Africa
>Tell them how much money my daddy gave me
>??????
What happens after you tell them about daddies money ?

That's a copy and paste fag don't reply to it

I had a friend go do some ecotourism in one of the poor parts of Thailand, and its a total scam. The manager would roll up in his bmw suv, tell the head kid in charge what to do and take off. They would move some brush around, clean up, do about an hours actual construction work where MINIMAL progress was made, then call it a day. Mean while virtue signalers from the globe would pour their donations into this company, and the manager was using it to live a very lavish life style.

Looks like she chose wrong

if some Sup Forumslacks would gather and invest some energy we surely could scam some cucks as well.

They love going to those "traditional african" villages as well. Its fucking hilarious traveling through Africa as a white South African because you can see all the scams people pull.

Tourists literally believe they are going to a village where people actually live like it was 500 years ago, meanwhile the people who its their job to sit in the village and wear their traditional garb. They all go home at night and get drunk while watching TV.

Who told them to go "save" the niggers?
Leave them alone in Africa.
Liberals are the ones who keep hurting the monkeys.
Blacks aren't meant to live in white society. Leave them alone in Africa.
Seeing these liberals die really made my day better today. Thank you.

They were trying to figure out what flavor fried chicken to order.

Christ cucks get what they deserve.

Jesus's work wasn't "fighting the CIS hetero white patriarchy"

She was brainwashed scum and she died for her brainwashing.

kek i remember this video, that shit was so epic, fucking cucks get what they deserve, the stupid fucking niggers that they literally and functionally are
play stupid games, win stupid prizes
sad thing is, this is literally what these kind of cucks want, subconscioisly, that's why they go under the guise of virtue signaling bullshit
easy expensive and dramatic suicide
this is white genocide
liberalism is white genocide

>the eternal (((kikestain))) strikes again
fuck off kikelover

that's called the death rattle and it's my favorite part of violent brutal deaths

>they happened to be white and they're helping out people who happened to be black.

Is it ever the other way around? Kind of a racist thought isn't it?

fucking based congolese
they got their priorities strait
kill all (((un))) zionist kikeservants to the very last
fucking pick all blueberries always everywhere, fuck those niggers
the (((un))) is a terrorist organization and should be purged with the same enthusiasm as isis is getting purged
also isis is funtionally a UN arm, isis would never exist if it werent for the jew N