>gender is a social construct and isn't real
>if i take these hormones and wear dresses i'll be a girl

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2ivF3
archive.is/8wMFZ
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-art-closeness/201707/feeling-lonely-talk-woman
youtube.com/watch?v=si05rG2oQWU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirming_the_consequent
sciencemag.org/news/2015/11/brains-men-and-women-aren-t-really-different-study-finds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because no actual trans person belives that shit it's sjws and jews who push that.

But trannies are sjw's (and sometimes also jews)

some are, most aren't. it's just that we're a very small portion of the population so when it becomes popular to be trans/moonkin they outnumber us.

The jew reveals itself, do you realize permanent changes to your body are forever and feelings are only temporary? How is the dilation going?

Back in the 70s, second-wave feminists didn't allow trannies to be involved in their movement because they (rightly) identified them as just perverts with humiliation fetishes.

Trannies really all need to be put in camps.

do you realize if you keep your head so far up your ass you're just gonna end up gassing yourself before anyone else
I know exactly what I'm doing I think I've thought more about the mental illness that I suffered through for a decade than some smug know it all on the internet

Just trying to not make you kill yourself, there has been no long term research done on people or kids taking hormones and what the downsides of it are. That kike nosed brown shit jazz has a baby penis because doctors didnt expect that to happen because 'there is no research done on the subject, its all experimental'. Do you understand that? You're jumping into a deep deep hole with no return and when people try to stop you, you just say 'BIGOT SEXIST RACIST!'

>Jews pushing both sides of this
It's almost like destroying the pillars of civilization is a part of their ingrained culture.

1.It's pretty fucking obvious that not going through puberty will leave your genitals undeveloped. I don't think any doctor wouldn't expect that. 2. if she wanted to she could get off hormones long enough for it to develop, she won't though because not being on hormones would be much worse than that.
Hormones have existed for over 50 years, they're not some experimental drug you idiot. Their effects are pretty well known.
And thanks for not wanting me to kill myself I guess but you're really speaking from a place of ignorance if you think you'll think of a solution no ones tried. I know this is the best way. I'm happy with life and wouldn't ever kill myself now.

>we

Kys

qt3.14 traps, desu

Spooks

>gender is a social construct and has nothing to do with biology
>I must now take hormones and undergo operations in order to chance my physical appearance

>we're a very small portion of the population
so much wrong with this
you are not part of the population, you are a sick animal, who should be gassed or shot.

If you want to appeal to biological science, you must also accept that transgenderism is a real thing that arises from neurological structure of the brain reflecting the opposite sex more than one's outward sex.

Women who want to be men, in brain scans, have masculine brains.
Men who want to be women, in brain scans, have feminine brain structures.

They literally have brains that are physically the opposite sex. They are literally men in women's bodies and women in men's bodies.

There is no cure. There isn't even any treatment.
Sexual reassignment surgery correlates with suicide spikes.

The ONLY thing that seems to help this condition is a non-surgical transition, involving hormone treatments and an identity change.
The only thing that seems to work is allowing the trans person to take hormones, change their name, and present as the opposite sex, and for their community to support and accept them during all of this.

That's it.
It's that simple.
That is the sum of the transgenderism issue as far as science is currently concerned.
If you want to appeal to biology you must accept these terms as equally valid.

Denying a trans person these considerations is literally the same as taking the wheelchair from a double amputee and calling them a cripple.

If gender is a social construct, why do you need to take hormones to become a girl?

So, what you're saying is, if you don't suck the woman's penis you're essentially kicking over a guy with no legs and taking his wheel chair?
Also, serial killers also have deformed and mutated brains. Should we allow their behavior as well since it's not their fault and we don't want to make them feel bad?

>she
Jazz is a male dude, no amount of hormones or surgery will change that

You do realise that's why feminists hate trannies?

...and now you have to keep the wound open by "dilating" it all the time.

see:

>BLM

The inability to form a legitimate argument checks out.

Fucking subhuman scum. These abominations should be sent to work camps and then executed by firing squads.

>There is no cure
there is
pic related

Trans is simply autogyenphilia, a fetish. It's why 100% of trannies also happen to be deranged sex perverts, which is improbable if it is not a fetish.

>There is no cure. There isn't even any treatment.

>I'm happy with life and wouldn't ever kill myself now.
Sure you are...

The whole issue with SJWs and anti-SJWs is that they're using the same words with different usages to talk about 2 different issues. No one cares to define what they mean by certain words and shit gets mixed up. The issue is just semantics because SJW took a bunch of words and started using them differently which makes them sound retarded to people who are familiar with the normal usages of those words. For example, SJW tend to use "gender" as the sort of societal models of the average man and woman, and scientists use "gender" simply to describe the configuration of the last 2 chromosomes, "male" being XY and "female" being XX.

You can prove this to yourself if you ask an SJW to define words like "sex", "gender", "female", and "male" without using any of those words themselves. They won't be able to do it because some of their definitions on those words aren't based on anything real and unchanging. The words are just not grounded in anything. What they do have is a strong emotional charge attached to the words, therefore being unable to identify the ungrounded and circular logic they use because we all know how easy it is to think rationally while we're flooded with emotion.

Different usages for the same words is what makes everything confusing. Shit just gets convoluted and it becomes extremely difficult to even notice different usages of words when you're using the same language. If SJWs wouldn't have fucked with definitions then everything would be fine.

Only 28 percent of identical twins both identified as transgender.
>The fact that the identical twins differed 72 percent of the time is highly significant because it means that at least 72 percent of what contributes to transgenderism in one twin consists of nonshared experiences after birth—that is, factors not rooted in biology.
archive.is/2ivF3

MRI scans indicate that MtF transsexuals are either men aroused by the thought of possessing female genitalia or homosexuals who want to seduce straight men
archive.is/8wMFZ

big pharma will be having growth but the trend must increase over time.

this is now sm thread

I could barely skim over it. And to think that they're teaching kids to consider doing this. Everyone behind the "transgender" thing including the surgeons and pharma researchers should be out of work for violating ethics, at minimum.

You are under no obligation to suck anybody's dick and transvestitism ruins only the sufferers life, unlike compulsive serial killers.

>transgenderism is a real thing that arises from neurological structure of the brain reflecting the opposite sex more than one's outward sex.
No evidence of this. In fact, all evidence shows the opposite. Trannies have brain structure of their biological sex.

>I know exactly what i'm doing I think
Yeah whatever you say guy, go back to dilating and changing your pads you fucking cretin

No, they should he killed.

i think he'll take care of that himself

What about those with depression? Their brains are different than ours or so we're meant to believe. Thus they need pills to manage their brain chemistry.
Do we just let them think everything is terrible or do we help them when they become suicidal?
Trans people are mentally ill and the psychiatric and medical communities abuse their mental illness to make money.

Lol hans you dont fuck around

I think user means the people making their living off of "transgenderism."

I wouldn't miss them.

Even if I was going to wear make up, take hormones, and dress in girly clothing I would never go in for SRS.
It's amazing to me that anyone thinks the current version of SRS is at all acceptable. It just makes everything worse, and the new hole is still very far removed from an actual vagina.

do people with depression demand that we call them xir and get legislation passed so that it is a $10,000 fine if you use wrong pronouns out of a list of 47 officially recognized pronouns?

do people with depression try to shove their depression down our throat and normalize degeneracy and sexual degeneracy?

no? i hope you can spot a false analogy in the future before you post it

>Male brain
>Female brain

But according to feminists these things don't exist.

In general I have always been wondering how transgenderism, the belief that you need to behave like your literally stereotypical opposite gender and feminism the belief that there is no difference between the genders is agreeable with each other

I wish it was that simple but it isn't.
I had to train my voice and exercise for a better body

No parts of the brain can non-arbitrarily implicate male nor female gender, because if "gender" is a construct, i.e. idealogical, and ideas simply aren't non-arbitrarily implicated by physical objects - brain structures could only possibly implicate sex, not gender, which is a dichotomy. Any definition of "gender" saying otherwise can only be arbitrary, i.e. it isn't chosen for any objective reason. "Gender dysphoria" - or w/e the fuck nonsense you want to mindlessly regurgitate - therefore can't be ascribed to anything but mental illness.

Even if it were accepted that the size of the amygdala, or w/e parts of the brain, can be implicative of male and female minds, it would only imply that it's possible to measure a male mind in a female or vice versa. It would not imply that there is any kind of spectrum, because any points of deviation - between which the 'spectrum' would necessarily exist - in the distributions of size of parts of the brain for male and female, would necessarily be arbitrarily chosen (again, because there is no objective point of reference). Neither does any mental illness nor anomalous deformity imply a spectrum of -normal- humanity. A guy who thinks he's a gurl and so cuts off his pee pee is mentally ill, not normal. Much less does any normal - or any at all - spectrum of genders exist.

Science does not, because it cannot, support your assertion that there are male and female brains.

No, but they do demand paid time off work, disability, sympathy, they'll sue you if you make them sad etc.
They're just as intrusive and just as whiny as trans people if not worse, look up the connection between mass shootings and anti depressants.

>Science does not, because it cannot, support your assertion that there are male and female brains.
source?

I don't even know which of these are edits and which are real anymore

>Science does not, because it cannot, support your assertion that there are male and female brains
False. It does support this. Even in mainstream. Male and female brains are significantly different. What science cannot show is that a tranny has a mind of opposite sex, which is an unfalsifiable claim.

But trannies do not have brains of the opposite sex. No evidence supports this claim and much contradicts it.

Sometimes I see headlines about how females brains do some things better (but never male brains).
>But women should know that a vast (and growing) body of research suggests that men – comforting as they may be – are the less skilled gender when it comes to creating meaningful connections… the type of connections that alleviate loneliness.
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-art-closeness/201707/feeling-lonely-talk-woman

This transgendered person even calls "her" doctor a quack and doesn't like "her vagina" after going through all of it. youtube.com/watch?v=si05rG2oQWU

>source?
Yeah, logical deduction from facts we already have:
"Male" and "female" are only defined as having a penis or a vagina, respectively. The brain does not have a penis nor a vagina. Therefore, the brain cannot, non-arbitrarily and therefore meaninglessly, be assigned a "male" or "female" status.

If you determined by chromosomes, there is no way to say the brain's gender is anything other than what the chromosomes indicate.
Do you seriously think you can start off with "False." and think I'm going to read anything you have to say?

>Yeah, logical deduction from facts we already have:
source on facts?

also when this conversation is over i'm filtering your trip. if you want attention for your posting you should go back 2 reddit

wait, so first of all this goes against what feminists and other sick people (like yourself) told us the last few years.

Gender is a construct and all the other BS, like everyone is the same. So now there are female and male brains?

(although right, female brains are typically way smaller and there are other differences, which makes the typical female dumber than the typical male)

And second - if a brain can be "female" or "male", then it should also be able to be "white" or "nigger" aka animal aka dumb.

So if that would be true, then why is that white woman who thinks she is a nigger woman not falling into the same bucket, but is even called racist?

#skincolorisjustasocialconstruct

>Do you seriously think you can start off with "False." and think I'm going to read anything you have to say?
Probably not, since you're an idiot. But what I said is true. Male and female have different brains. This is simply a fact, accepted by all scientists and only rejected by retarded feminists.

>"Male" and "female" are only defined as having a penis or a vagina, respectively
False, again.

According to hard science they are mentally ill, so w e should put them in asylums where they can argue about gender to their hearts content, while the rest of us go on being legit males and females. Give them some quality time together etc.

I don't feel like typing up new shit, so
>you won't read my inane ill-conceived opinions, therefore you're an idiot
Sure
>when this conversation is over
How about you fucking kill yourself, you stupid subhuman?

Let me make it simple for you:
If X is defined by Y, then X is necessarily only Y. To then say X is defined by Z, is arbitrary and therefore meaningless.

That is, if male and female are defined by X, Y, or Z etc., then to say, "We've measured the brain and determined that B is indicative of male and female," is necessarily arbitrary and therefore meaningless. From then on, any use of "male" or "female" to describe the brain is equivocation, i.e. it does not mean the same thing as "male" and "female" had meant prior to the new arbitrary definition.

Since you're probably too stupid to have gotten it yet, it's like having a red car, and opening the hood of the car, and declaring that the way it's running is indicative that the engine is also red (it's not).

>>"Male" and "female" are only defined as having a penis or a vagina, respectively
>False, again.

leave

so you admit that you have 0 sources?

your made-up narrative does not constitute a source

I suppose it should be "If X is defined only by Y"

>0 sources
not an argument

You're an idiot. Sex is not defined that way in the first place, so everything you've said is wrong.

I want to puke.

>requiring sources for a logical argument

Servicing my car right now.
Checking pressure of front left tyre.
Hmmm...
According to this pressure gauge the air tested belongs inside a rubber dingy.
Who'd have thought it?

You are asking me to find a source for you suggesting that there hasn't always beena definition of male and female brains? What I've presented you is axiomatically true conditional uncontingent on a source to prove the antecedent. If your too stupid to understand that, and only base your entire mind on "sources" -- which is the same as only adopting your opinion -- which is the same as not thinking at all -- then you should get the fuck off this board.
sources
>not an argument
0 sources
not an argument

I suppose you can look at this as a source for why necessity and sufficiency can't be the same thing. This proves my conditional: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirming_the_consequent
Do you see how stupid you are?
>boo hoo name-calling hurr durr you're all wrong
Kill yourself, monkey.

is this bait?
>0 sources
0 arguments

>Women who want to be men, in brain scans, have masculine brains.
>Men who want to be women, in brain scans, have feminine brain structures.

You are insane!

reminder that whenever he's asked to post a source he just deflects

trannies are mad because they've been fed a lie and now only darkness lies ahead

I'll just leave this here...

sciencemag.org/news/2015/11/brains-men-and-women-aren-t-really-different-study-finds

All I can say to that post is lol -- it's dysmorphia and mental. All trannies should have to a therapist for schizos and other self-delusional mental illnesses for 5 years before they should be allowed to transition.

But honestly this person had it coming.

>im happy with myself
They all said that, see you at 35 when you post on reddit how you regret your decision

>masculine brains
>feminine brains

LMAO. Ever stop to consider that some of these "neurologists" are just bullshitting to get shekels? All it takes is vague claims and the authority of the progressive agenda to get hormone shit passed. Doctors and pharma want millions of shekels from deranged idiots like you.

It's just common sense that filling your body with hormone levels that your DNA wasn't designed to process is gonna fuck you uo.

Why don't you understand that's self-refuting? Give me a source that it is in fact true that if there are 0 sources, there are 0 arguments." You sound like a literal retard using this as compensation for an inability to think. You are unable to understand reason so you just demand sources as a last resort so you don't have to feel stupid.

I await your source supporting your assertion that arguments are not possible without them. When you can't find it, I hope you do kill yourself.

>It's just common sense that filling your body with hormone levels that your DNA wasn't designed to process is gonna fuck you uo.
In a sane world, the standard treatment would be hormones corresponding to sex and talking therapy to get them to adjust to reality.

And I gave you a source. Read it, stupid.

>neurological structure of the brain reflecting the opposite sex more than one's outward sex.
Couldn't they just be misreading the MRIs, interpreting tits as balls and vice versa?

you gave a wiki source explaining a logical fallacy

where are your sources that support your claim about brains?

so you actually paid someone to cut your cock off?