ANTIFA FAGGOT KILLS DOG V5.0

Previous:
youtube.com/watch?v=3NOd4oXB89I

streamable.com/fayx5

google.com.au/maps/@40.8112606,-74.2142832,3a,75y,123.82h,79.92t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1scCX5Meaox6_X80LXgpkCLQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

CALL LOCAL BUSINESSES!

Dis_cord:

disc

ord.

gg/

2Gab5Gu

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13449625
pastebin.com/yWbpqzDR
streamable.com/fayx5
nj1015.com/listen-live/popup/?wo=true
youtu.be/uVjEcIANv1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing wrong with that

He needs to be killed

You should kill yourself.

ENTER THE DISCORD
ENTER THE DISCORD
ENTER THE DISCORD
ENTER THE DISCORD:
discord gg /7DKP3g

Did the dog even really died or was just thrown away?

I'm going as far as Binging "Skinny Hipster, Monclair NJ" and searching for him.

Bump
fuck this numale faggot

t.FBI/CIA/MOSSAD

>L34 HRX (or HRA)
NJLEOAnon please run the plate and try to contact the owner so we can see what happened. If the doggo is dead or badly injured we have something to go on, but if he was able to safely pick it up then we unfortunately don't.

ignore underage summerfag posts saying we should get PETA involved

How is doggo mortally wounded?

>NJLEOAnon please run the plate and try to contact the owner so we can see what happened.
*and post it here so someone can contact the owner if you don't want to get too involved. Not exactly sure if you're allowed to pursue cases independently.

>Discord in OP
Fuck off retard.

PETA would get that dog killed you retard

Bump

It's not about PETA it's about reaching their followers
Take pic related, everyone was fucking furious about this regardless if PETA made a statement

reading comprehension

>+new jersey gets results

IS THE DOG DEAD OR NAH?

Tldw: Based lyft driver escapes road rage attack by outsmarting roided-out homo dad

Companies qualified under Federal Driver's Privacy Protection Act (DPPA) including tow companies, automobile dealers, government entities, attorneys, financial institutions and insurance companies can access New Jersey motor vehicle information. Vehicle information is searchable by VIN or tag number.

Eat shit nu-male cumstain

>antifa

How is that antifa though? Not justifying its sick im just curious

>twink coward couldn't take the guy in a million years
>kills dog instead
yeah, antifa are cowards

PETA cared about Dusty after it went viral and you fags can't even get this on reddit. sad.

maybe try actually not including antifa in everything and maybe it won't get slid so hard

THE DAY OF THE ROPE CANT COME QUICK ENOUGH

>t. muslim

SOMEONE GET CHRIS CHRISTIE 6 0 9 2 9 2 6 0 0 0

How do you know he's antifa?

You fucks are getting real distracted. It doesn't matter if the dog died or not, the fact that this twigperson acted like a nigger in public is the issue. Protecting pets from degens has always been a perogitive and this shouldn't be any different. Focus up and stop replying to obvious fucking bait.

Anitfa doesn't into cars. This is just your average nu-male.

That's his point, friendo.

I think the assumption is that he ran it over too

Where does this show he is "antifa"? Im all for a witch hunt but this doesnt see like it.

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time I'm getting the dose right.

Red Dwarf is amazing

Do we know if he really did ran over it?

Nah.
Old dude picks it up right before fags car drives away. Besides, you would see some reaction from old dude if his dog got ran over in front of him. He just casually walks towards his van with something dark (dog) in his arms.

Lol

>pitbull
What does your post have to do with helping loyal doggos?

obvious that the dirty albanian has no problem w it

fucking hysterical you maniac
gave me a decent laugh

thank you me is relieved

It was real in my mind.jpg

So no one has the info on the dick head in the red shirt and faggot fringe haircut.

We know he's a LYFT driver and has a 2015-2017 Honda Fit and the incident happened in Montclair, NJ.

That's it.

He looks like an Antifa member or AIDS victim.

strawpoll.me/13449625
>strawpoll.me/13449625
strawpoll.me/13449625
>strawpoll.me/13449625
strawpoll.me/13449625

like dogs, would not like to own one, too much work.
I'll stick with cats

>How do you know he's antifa?
He looks like one

If someone did that to my dog is strangle him to death right there in the street

Yup. I told my wife I would have chased him down and murdered him. I would have been enraged.

Yeah if the dog got in the way and he threw it fair enough but to go into the car, pick it up, and then throw it is worthy of death

So is he really an antifa faggot and did he actually kill that dog?

Can someone give me a QRD?

Using pastebin script:
pastebin.com/yWbpqzDR

Ran script to brute: K15 AAA to K15 ZZZ

Only got the following for Hondas:
antifaplates$ grep -H Honda *php*

Make:Honda
Model: Pilot EX-L
Year: 2005

Make: Honda
Model: CR-V EX
Year: 2003

So it's not K15 for the first 3

Good. I hate those barking shitting leeches.

This man just threw Shadow the Hedgehog into a lake as bait. Don't actually violate people's property irl.

Fuck off faggot

Pug tosser chan is /ourguy/

re. rumors/unverified information:

>The guy is antifa

There is no information indicating that he is affiliated with any kind of anti-fascist group as of now. the fact that he's a beta DYEL hipster faggot does not need to indicate that he's an organized anti-fascist.

>The dog was thrown

Yes. It's clearly visible in the video.

>The dog was run over

No information verifying this.

>The dog is dead

>The owner of the dog is ex-LEO

A sticker on the back of his car seem to be linked to some kind of LEO. But it could merely be a sticker used to show support.

>The guy is visible in the LYFT group pic

He killed the Womans baby who gives a fuck about their dog.

its a honda fit

this,that was actually the baby he threw out the car

Who cares, the guy is obviously a loyal democrat voter and needs to be punished for being such a faggot.

First video i could fine, guys find the OG video! streamable.com/fayx5

Holy fuck k it's the guy who was famous for getting his legs blown off during Boston bombing

FALSE FLAG
FALSE FLAG

Honda Fit: Red
NJ Tags: M13-???, N13-???, K13-???, A13-???
OR M15-???, N15-???, K15-???, A15-???

young male between 18-24, 5'10"+, red hair.

Seriously, you found Clanton with fucking NOTHING!!!
This should be skate as fuck!

Yeup. Part of why I did search for Honda and showing those are the only two Hondas in K15 - - - range.

K13 AAA to K13 ZZZ now.....

Why do you even like dogs? They're just like liberals. They stick our their tongue without knowing whats happening around them.

They don't care in what situation they're in. If a thief came into your house, your dog would just stand there and ask for pets

Fuck you, you copy pasta piece of shit. No one's falling for your tricks

>who cares

Inaccurate information will not help finding anyone.

FOR FUCKS SAKE ITS N13

this

He killed their Human baby not the fucking dog.

Thanks, it's not K15. Doing K13 now.

Any other ranges to run???

out*

feel free to provide new accurate and verified information

Yes that sounds very good.

I'd rather have an extra 2 million dogs in my country than 1 albanian

>Albania
you wouldnt get it
its a white thing

it was a chicken

I'll check N13 after I do K13. Then after that, some other tard needs to run that pastebin.

you are a scum fuck calling the baby he stabbed less important than the dog he threw that was biting him.

yeah I am sure the babies you kill you equate to a chicken but guess what moloch is gay fake shit homo.

Note to self: "Nuke Albania"

Seconded

Honestly doesn't look like 13 - Looks like N23

Looking at the video the dog most likely look like it was ran over if you look the dog looks to be under the red car and then dragged and you can hear shrieking dog noise.

thread theme song

nj1015.com/listen-live/popup/?wo=true

K15 HPP
> > > >
Year:
Make:
Honda
Model:
Fit LX
Body:
Hatchback 4D
Engine:
1.5L I4 DI
Full Report:
Availabl

>perogitive
When you are this dumb, it makes people not want to listen to what you have to say. For fucks sake nigger, if you can't spell something, the least you can do is look it up.

E V E R Y O N E I D O N' T L I K E I S A N T I F A
V
E
R
Y
O
N
E

I

D
O
N
T

L
I
K
E

I
S

A
N
T
I
F
A

>Old dude picks it up

Proof? Where does he do that?

i would end his life right then and there without hesitation, break his skull on the pavement and smear his brain all over the street in a blinding rage, you don't touch my dog

btw I suggest everyone Spam all Lyft and Lyft Support accounts on twitter until they give a response, we make the twitter normies jump on the band wagon we will get shit done much faster

lets

Rest in pepperoni Pupper.
youtu.be/uVjEcIANv1o