Why is it that Americans are only capable of achieving a slightly rational yet completely unrefined intelligence?

Why is it that Americans are only capable of achieving a slightly rational yet completely unrefined intelligence?

Their combination of coarseness, vulgarity and arrogance makes you pity them as peasants, but they're often opulent and shallow; cogitating boorish philosophy and expressing it in the absolute surety of an idiot.

It can be said that some of them are highly creative or hold true and masculine principles, yet they're always so blissfully unaware of their own faults, chiefly that of misunderstanding anything subtle at all.

Is there even a single example that proves me wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7mInG2BRHu4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan
youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M
youtube.com/watch?v=XenEPPIP9Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=IVv4d782fYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is pic related because I want that Jeep.

They don't follow the mold because that only causes one path to be taken. It's alright, Vlad. You have been trained by your ex-communist regime to follow what they say so as to stay in line.

Here in America, you can be the most unobservant stupid fuck that makes something every one else wants and be completely fine.

I just want to say that picture is quintessentially American.

Brings a tear to my eye.

You have very strong opinions on people who live on the opposite side of the world, who never interact with you.

You talk like a faggot and your shit is all retarded. No one in America gives a single fuck what the rest of the world thinks.

Was this photo posted in a derisive manner? Because that car is sweet.

don't get mad yet, I'm simply pointing out the fact that it's a constant downward trend

and what exactly do you call this?

You picked the wrong photo OP.

>Why is it that Americans are only capable of achieving a slightly rational yet completely unrefined intelligence?

because of fat

I dont understand why people seem to mainly do chops to 4 door XJs, it'd look more truck like if it were a 2 door XJ.
Or they could just buy an MJ.

What shit heap do you drive to the store? Do even have a car?

that's ride is amazing, fuck you, saged

tldr Americans are badasses and cowboys, we'll shot you, pray to God, conquer the frontier and eat steak and eggs for breakfast.

I own a farm, my own house, work a 9-3ish job, never have to work a weekend or holiday, have a stable family with two awesome kids and take 3 weeks vacation a year.

I have almost zero debt.

My country has given me the opportunity to do this due to our capitalistic society alongside our constitution. I 'am' the alpha male, college educated and successful.

Russia has an economy that is barely 1/10th the size of the United States. It's safe to say we have more winners than you Vlad.

Jealousy pours through your posts, go get laid and get educated...then move to America where you can actually get rewarded for hard work.

sometimes a denver omelette, for variety.

This. Why should we care to begin with?

Meanwhile, everyone in your country is poor and drunk

Evola was spot on when it comes to the Yanks.

Fuck me that's a nice Jeep

>hey guys, i read a thesaurus
very impressive, fagtrain

>a russian wrote this
nigger those autism vaccines that the east bloc was fed have really done a number on you

Boris visiting the supermarket in 1989

>It can be said that some of them are highly creative or hold true and masculine principles, yet they're always so blissfully unaware of their own faults, chiefly that of misunderstanding anything subtle at all.

This is going to difficult for you to understand when russians are notorious for being corrupt or thieving drunkards, but we don't value lying and duplicity. It's like when varg spoke of his experience living in iraq, that arabs view intelligence as only a tool to scam other people with. Russians are closer to arabs in this respect.

>An Italian shitting on Americans

Is that eggplant upset because they couldn't even beat ethiopia?

>russians
>possessing a refined intelligence and perception to subtlety or the ability to detect its lack in anyone else
great fucking joke m8

freedom.
do what ever you want just don't violate others' rights.

that's how most ppl in America live. Most things u see on the news is just the fringes of society.

>response further proves him correct
Good job.

>whole thread is full of burgers proving the OP is right

0/10
memba 1989?

Foreigners don't understand us, and don't really want to, even when they claim they do. They just want a series of pretexts to insult us. The only exception being Canada. They understand us. They're still faggots, but at least they understand why we are the way we are. Europeans just engage in sophistry about America to justify their naked resentment.

Stop it ivan please

youtube.com/watch?v=7mInG2BRHu4

Fuck off, yankee. I've had just 2 bottles today.

>retarded-looking pepe
How to identify an autist 101

As you said, they seem unable to understand subtlety, probably because all their media is ultra Manichean without any kind of subtext

Is this pic related because that's a very nice jeep and now I want one. Also if pic is supposed to be negative then OP is truly a massive faggot.

Canada doesn't understand us. They're more alike the EU than us.

/r/iamverysmart

>look at me, I use unnecessarily big words to say "Americans are dumb" that must mean I'm smart
You belong in a cringe thread

you rooskies love to be verbose but i'll just say you shouldn't blame the regular American, modern society has been so twisted most of us don't stand a chance.

American here. I have traveled all over the world and lived in several countries. I have never met a Russian expat who had anything positive to say about Russia. This is in striking contrast to just about every other nationality. Even Iraqis and Somalis look upon their homelands with a sort of saddened pride and occasionally reminisce. Meanwhile Russians have nothing but contempt for Russia. OP is just venting a bad case of sour grapes.

>y-y-you just d-don't understand me I'm very c-complex
Hahahaha. I'll give you one thing, you're funny fuckers at times.

Stay mad sweetie

Look at this faggot and his new thesaurus

>all these Americans ITT not realising they're literally acting exactly as OP said they would
lul

it's like if someone called all swedes cucks, and swedes responded by talking about their love of black cocks

Nice jeep.

this

So instead of pushing forward with your ideas and goals you lets other random peoples impressions and ideas of how you should be dictate your life. Wow glad I'm not a massive cuck literally everyone in history who was successful did what this faggot is speaking out against.

Why the fuck would you want Americans to be more like Europeans? Who will swoop in and save you from yourselves if we feminize and transfer all our government funding from the military to social services and liberal arts degrees for everyone?

YEah, you europoors are poor trash because you are so smart and sophisticated. For some reason, stupid Americans are much wealthier than smart Europeans. Or, the truth is that we are way more intelligent than Europoors.

Because we don't drink tea, so our testosterone levels remain high until old age.

FACT: tea drinkers are low energy, low T, soft hands having limp cock douchebags. That is why your women have to import men from abroad.

>No ge minigun and, hot dog warmer.
Son I.... Am disappointed.

>Who will swoop in and save you from yourselves
American involvement in European affairs has ended in disaster for all sides.

Why is it that _________are only capable of achieving a slightly rational yet completely unrefined intelligence?

Their combination of coarseness, vulgarity and arrogance makes you pity them as peasants, but they're often opulent and shallow; cogitating boorish philosophy and expressing it in the absolute surety of an idiot.

It can be said that some of them are highly creative or hold true and masculine principles, yet they're always so blissfully unaware of their own faults, chiefly that of misunderstanding anything subtle at all.

Is there even a single example that proves me wrong?

Is that supposed to be impressive?

They just want to signal about how brainwashed and conformist they all are. No idea why we even pretend to be friends with them.

>implying Americans give a shit about what some Ruski thinks
*lands on the moon*

Delete this

That was to prevent Soviet lunar bombardment dominance and you know it.

"even the poorest Americans could afford a car"

What do you think of this statement user?

Newsflash: Jew organizes against US interests, episode 9,796,564,218

>Stupid american meme
Our white trash has more creativity that most """"intellectual"""" europeans.

>live 5 blocks from a trailer park
>entirely white trash, looks like it was straight out of stereotype film.
>the guys who live in the trailer park are well known for their antics, and engineering
>paved the entire park on their own, using home depot gear, and pickup trucks after park owner tries to hike up fees to pave the park.
>One of the guys welded the dually bed of a old chevy pick up, to a 2008 tundra cap that was rear ended, and managed to make the 4x4 still function.
>perfect welding too, had it inspected by the MVD
>Paid a guy 80 bucks, a bottle of liquor, and a carton of cigarettes to replace the timing belt and water pump of my Chevy Colorado, when a local shop quoted me 1600$
>Same guy converted his double wide trailer to an illegitimate autoshop while he lived in an old beat up camper in the back.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan

They owe us everything.

Yeah, nah. You're just a faggot.

Have fun living in the Greater American Empire citizens.

LOL, you destroyed the continent and afterwards paid to push your propaganda

>laughs_in_american.jpeg

(((Asimov)))

And now you know why no one talks about Evola.

>hides flag

kys my dude

Autists from one country shitposting and trying to impress autists from another. How long have you been on our Malaysian underwater basketweaving picture board for anyways?

>other people can't roll with punches
>Americans can
Fucking faggot yuropoors. This is further proof American is the superior race.

>intervene in WWI and insist on muh democracy everywhere
>leads to WWII, funding both the Germans early and the USSR later causing even more deaths
Regardless if Germany lost or won WWI without American involvement, Europe would have been better off without American """"diplomacy"""" during post war discussions
but its ok goys we gave you around 500$ per capita recovery plan

so... america thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

'Team America: World Police' is a satire

>I'll do what I want I don't care what you think
You're all petulant teenagers apparently, hilarious.

Kevin & Perry Run a Country.

Actually reality is the living refutation of that axiom. DesCartes was about as bluepilled as they come.

>a slav
>calling out anyones coarseness or vulgarity
youtube.com/watch?v=XenEPPIP9Yk

This is the kind of stuff European rednecks do for fun. Every car is custom made by the driver.
youtube.com/watch?v=IVv4d782fYE

Plenty of tards go on to live real kick ass lives.

They're descendants of rebels. Just like aussies are shitposters because they're the descendants of criminals. I thought a refined intelligence like yourself would know that, Vadim

100%

honestly not a bad look for the cherokee but it's still a pile of shit

That's a sweet xj.

>iceland
>rednecks

you guys are the gem on the whiteness crown, don't lower yourself to us mere mortals.

You have the most punchable face ever.

>the sheer amount of triggered burgertard in this thread

Do you realize that "loool we don't give a fuck" is not a real answer? What are you, a middle schooler?

>cogitating boorish philosophy
*unsheathes katana*

In murrica it's a perfectly acceptable answer when ignorant trash starts speaking at you.

found a picture of OP and his wife/mom

Don't forget all the demons enslaving their minds. The original conquerors were invited in by local evil spirits held in check for thousands of years through ritual sacrifice. The deal struck between those demons and those who benefit from it still holds and burgers today are still being controlled and used to feed the demons thirst for blood. It's all very simple.

All this really comes down to is:
>they r dumb
There's nothing of substance there. You could tack on 50 more adjectives and it wouldn't change a thing

This
Eat shit and die, brother.

How is it not a real answer? I literally do not care what you think of me.

> stating burgers are triggered
> triggered by Americans saying we don't care what literal cucks think of the best country in the world.

welp- at least we aren't preening, myopic faggots.