Was this guy right? Are the shills outsmarting Sup Forums?

Was this guy right? Are the shills outsmarting Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kcFDJaDEWT0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/401buiddByCuAhoMbNuIIQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gPrBeL1rLTezvfI7xnXb4g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PaRtBnp2udPE4e1Vt-1huw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e_UzPMyHGAysrYw5t3PY5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NuR3BI67q6zBfTizoszESA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4sSBs-dgIxLnSgbLykSF-Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yFWCQey-DH1ntXO8PAK7gw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_H5gRJdfoK1FwXH9owzCdA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/w95hVmgD9HqZspH8ZFkR0A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R_KB6RpL8AjCy_-f1zCzYw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1498394290090/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1497954737534/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/).
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

niggers

Yeah. Sup Forums is pretty stupid by and large

Oh yeah? Well I think YOU are the shill, how about that?

Cant really argue with those trips tbqh

Define right-wing "figurehead" though - is this supposed to also be true in cases of "honeypot"-type controlled opposition? Very often having Jewish heritage or contacts can serve as an indicator for that after all.

They were talking about e celeb threads. Literally every single thread about them is flooded with baseless claims about kike dna or race mixing, every fucking time. Its classic divide and conquer taken to the extreme, if we have no one to rally around well stay divided just as (((they))) want us.

I think he's right. Theres a never ending flow of nazi pied pipers running around calling everyone a Jew but for some reason i'm not seeing them attack the left. If you ask them questions about who to pay attention to instead they never answer.

Bump because nu Sup Forums needs to understand this

Sup Forums shits on ecelebs because we don't need figureheads with twitter accounts and youtube channels defining the beliefs of an organic decentralized movement which was started by anonymous shitposters on a Mongolian throat singing forum.

People trying to start infighting are suspect and should be rejected.

youtube.com/watch?v=kcFDJaDEWT0

Its almost like youre following a script, I was wondering how long it would take (((you))) to show up.

Truth is itinerant and it wanders without lead, "authorities" might understand us in a few years but what matters is ordinary people understand what we're saying right now

I couldnt agree more. How do we get Sup Forums to understand this?

Im honestly torn, Im not sure if there are simply so many shills that it seems like consensus or if Sup Forums actually falls for the D&C kikery

If we ever wish to be truly successful we have to unite, its the only way

Nice strawman fanboy. I don't believe they're controlled opposition, and I don't care if they're alt-light, alt-right, white nat, nazi, pagan, whatever the fuck. Leaders and fanboys have corrupted what used to be an amorphous movement of loosely affiliated beliefs working together as one. Now it's a fractured group of infighting ideologies doing nothing constructive but calling each other shills.

I wouldn't say they're outsmarting Sup Forums but they're for sure trying to:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/401buiddByCuAhoMbNuIIQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gPrBeL1rLTezvfI7xnXb4g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PaRtBnp2udPE4e1Vt-1huw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e_UzPMyHGAysrYw5t3PY5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NuR3BI67q6zBfTizoszESA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4sSBs-dgIxLnSgbLykSF-Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yFWCQey-DH1ntXO8PAK7gw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_H5gRJdfoK1FwXH9owzCdA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/w95hVmgD9HqZspH8ZFkR0A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R_KB6RpL8AjCy_-f1zCzYw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1498394290090/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1497954737534/

Only newfags fall for it

e-celebs do not deserve attention you pathetic kissass nobody

Yes give into the ecelebs goys, white nationalism is not controlled opposition goys.

k

Agreed, if you look at the issue from the perspective of keeping us divided it makes perfect sense. Anytime someone effective comes along (((they))) immediately start the accusations, where you here the day rage after storm made her IQ video? It was unreal, endless threads trying to tear her down. You have to admire (((their))) dedication.

Im most interested in how to combat the shilling, my main goal is uniting the right. When that happens well be unstoppable.

this
by gobbling e celeb dick all day you just give them power and fame
you're actually fucking retarded
nigga you're the 'voice o reason' thats parroted day in and day out
fuck off lauren/tim/other rando faggot who has a channel and think's there god's gift to earth
i don't give a fuck about you and neither should anyone else

The obvious answer to this would be dont reply to e-celeb threads and watch them on your own time but apparently nu pol loves bait threads like leftypol loves cock

>shills
No he's wrong. Genuine Sup Forums users who have been here for more than a year and haven't come from leddit have genuinely had enough of female e-celeb threads popping up every single day. This place is turning into a circlejerk, you can have an opposing opinion to something you know.

>white nationalism is not controlled opposition goys.

>Are the shills outsmarting Sup Forums?

It never ends. There has to be a way to put a stop to it.

>Genuine Sup Forums users who have been here for more than a year and haven't come from leddit have genuinely had enough of female e-celeb threads popping up every single day

How do you explain 3 of them popping up at once and relentlessly bumped from page 10 by people insinuating they're Jewish?

listen, infighting is one thing, voluntarily making yourself a blind follower of some youtubve personality who has no claim to the position of leader is stupid

The Shills are up to & part of far worse.

[Pic Related] is the Shill Operation being done against the KB Threads/Comments(archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/).

The Shill Op. was started on 6/2 & then on 6/3, the London Bridge Terror Attack happened. The Shills involved had prior knowledge of when the Terror Attack was going to happen & pulled a CNN by doxing the wrong person in hopes of attacking someone/something else.

The Shills also put "Deep Drive" CP(It stays in the computer even if the images are deleted & requires special/advanced hardware/tech/security systems to spot/find) into those "Frank Memes/Images/Pics" they tend to post. This is also part of a bigger plan to take down Sup Forums.

Shill

Except OP's pic is not just talking about hating e-celebs. That's different. Hating e-celebs is normal behavior on Sup Forums. But if you hate e-celebs you're just going to say that you hate them and don't want to see threads about them, you're not going to invent that they're Jewish or racemixers out of nowhere. THAT is shill behavior.

this
notice how that kissass's reply is just
>k
fuggin summer/post 2011 Sup Forums

What if i'm a shill?
Or you?

>claim to the position of leader is stupid

Nobody is calling them a leader.

HEEBS WILL NOT DIVIDE US!

I just ignore all e-celeb threads.

Always have, always will.

If your goal is to keep your ideology reserved for autists online that will never do anything with it then sure, have at it. By the way the leddit D&C is tired and forced, its not effective.

okay that's fair.
i hate e celebs and think people who enjoy them are subhuman mouthbreathing trash

Buddy, you're on Sup Forums the literal ass end of the internet. What, were you expecting sunshine, rainbows and unicorns? Sometimes I think you people forget where you are. People do it because it gives them guarentee'd (You)s. Like that German guy creating anti-Brexit, anti-British threads. He hasn't stopped in about a month and you still give him replies. 300 of them in fact. You take the bait every single time because you leddit folk are so gullible its unbelievable. Somebody attacks Lauren Southern and you go mad.

>By the way the leddit D&C is tired and forced
Nice try, there's a reason the name of that website is flagged for spam across Sup Forums you dunce.

blame the holes in your ideology on shills

Wrong. The internet is the only way to get our message across, since we're choked out in every traditional way. Having vocal leaders on the internet is a good thing. Now, calling into question the quality of those individual "e-celebs" is a fair debate. But people who blindly hate all of them are either shills or afraid of winning.

k

Can you give me a quick rundown? Hard to make sense of your pic on mobile

Theyre following scripts designed to derail a thread, it only works if we reply to them. Just let them screech.

We had a pretty good setup going here before the e-celebs though. There were none of them there when the Trump got elected. Best approach would likely be to simply hit every e-celeb thread with 's pic related instead of just the slurs; and as for rallying, there are the Trump, Kek if you have to and Sup Forums itself.

I miss when Sup Forums would call everyone JIDF, that shit was fucking funny. In all seriousness it wouldn't surprise me if jewish shills were the ones constantly posting about how (insert any right wing politician/youtuber/other talking head) has totally sucked a million black cocks and is actually a jew, as every single time I've seen that shit posted there's never even a shred of proof.

Maybe.

>DURR somebody said something on Sup Forums

nobody gives a shit

>Sup Forums is one person

wrong

also tldr

I'm not shilling. I just like shitposting

I don't think/care whether lauren southern is jewish or not, because I don't support or follow any "alt right" figures anyway.

This user gets it, his trips shine upon you. Having e celebs normalizing nationalism is the best thing thats happened to the right in years, (((theyre))) terrified of it becoming too mainstream which is why they relentlessly attack them.

I completely agree, theres ample room for discussion on who is worth rallying around and who is worthless but outright dismissal just proves 1 of 2 things: theyre a pathetic (((mgtow))) manchild who is salty because someone else gets to fuck that youtuber, or a shill. I dont want either anywhere near our ideology.

Youtubers have brought more young people to the right than anything thats come before, its painfully obvious why (((they))) attack them

Even if the shills managed to "outsmart" the Sup Forumsgoers of the world, it would not be for very long.
The shills would need to stay for an eternity if they should hope to maintain any type of control over the opinions of the "visitors".
With time, a large percentage of the shills would even become redpilled themselves, and oldfags will all ways reinforce the ways of stromfront within the realm of what we call Sup Forums

How convenient it was that you were able to find that. I've noticed that whenever Sup Forums opposes t_d or leddit in general on something such as e-celebs, leddit somehow manages to find a way to get around it. Here, you've conveniently managed to pin attacks on e-celebs on communists and leftists, meaning you can now post that picture every time a genuine user opposes this e-celeb claptrap.

Maybe. There are a dozen Lauren southern threads a day and within 5 replies there are people calling her jewish and within 15 replies is the finn who whiteknights for her. It's gotten incredibly annoying and predictable, and I don't even watch any ecelebs. They can be a good entry point into redpilling but once you're past that point they're worthless to listen to.

I know that there is shilling going on here but I couldn't tell you how much. Frankly I don't know why anyone would try to shill on Sup Forums since there are enough intelligent anons to eventually sort out most of the bullshit pushed on here. I just wish all the reddit fags would stop posting

You're a dumbcunt
The only reason Sup Forums is seemingly so impervious to divide and conquer and regular shilling tactics is the fact that Sup Forums is already divided to crazy extents, everybody has their own opinion and is willing to shill for it day in day out

currently for someone to "change Sup Forums's opinion" they literally have to become Sup Forums, get tens of thousands of people to come here every day to shitpost whatever, exactly because the opinions here don't come from a handful of "opinion leaders" or whatever who could easily be bought

having no leaders, no ideologues etc makes Sup Forums what it is, if you want everyone to have the same opinion given to them by some fucking e-celeb go back to rebbit

tl;dr kill yourself faggot

And there it is!

Saved.

So ops a Jew, jewing us into accepting the further jewing of deep cover Jews without retaliation?

Actually when you put it like that, we should have known from the start. This is Jewing 101.

No, these waves happen, its very much motion of the ocean

An ISIS Network(same one behind the Westminster & Manchester Bombing) started a massive Shill Operation on 6/2 in hopes of attacking/discrediting the KB Threads. On 63/ the London Bridge attack occurred, all this while Bilderberg was going on. They ended up doxing a poor kid & are obsessed with trying to say that person is me.

CNN was also involved, which is why that ISIS Filmmaker was hired by them immediately after "CNN" doxed the wrong person in hopes of attacking someone/something else.

The Shills also put CP into all those images/memes/pics of the kid that was doxed. Those images have also been seen in/on Terror websites & Deep Web activities.

An ISIS Network(same one behind the Westminster & Manchester Bombing) started a massive Shill Operation on 6/2 in hopes of attacking/discrediting the KB Threads. On 6/3 the London Bridge attack occurred, all this while Bilderberg was going on. They ended up doxing a poor kid & are obsessed with trying to say that person is me.

CNN was also involved, which is why that ISIS Filmmaker was hired by them immediately after "CNN" doxed the wrong person in hopes of attacking someone/something else.

The Shills also put "Deep Drive" CP into all those images/memes/pics of the kid that was doxed. Those images have also been seen in/on Terror websites & Deep Web activities.

It is hard to tell is hard to tell how much of it is just edgy teenagers new to political thought and proper shitposters doing own goals, but a few good shills could/can so easily disrupt real threads and happenings with this sort of thing and like 10 generic nonsense slide threads that get posted day after day and fill up with 300 comments every single time.

The shareblue is trying to shill our right wing celebs. Milo is BASED. So what is he has sex with BASED BLACK MEN and he's a gay jew? So what? He is right wing. And this is about right wing against left win not race. This is about islam the religion not race. I would let a based black christian right wing bull fuck me, my wife and daughter in a hearbeat. BASED. MAGA! Trump is a GOD! I worship him. BASED

I don't care if you disagree with them on anything and talk about it or if you even just don't like them but i find certain things suspicious.

It's not hard to tell
lurk more faggot

Trump is a jew

The problem with 'white supremacists' is that they focus on a target that has nothing to do with the cause of their problems.

We all know white people who have hurt us.

The target should be primeval evil.

Otherwise: Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

If they get paid to do it they arent going anywhere anytime soon. I like your optimism but consensus building is surprisingly easy, if you have a dedicated team shitposting "opinions" about a certain topics for a few days then the "opinion" is formed and the regular posters will do the rest for you.

As much as we like to think were resistant, were just as susceptible as any other community.

>I like your optimism but consensus building is surprisingly easy
expect the fact that there is 0 fucking consensus on pol you goddamn retard, if there is no consenus nobody can influence it
what you're shilling for is the creation of a Sup Forums consensus

every great idea you've ever feebly latched onto was concocted by some commie jew. You all fell for it and you're too stubborn and childish to admit it. Sup Forums is useful idiots

the first step in solving a problem is admitting you have one

Clearly not everyone is a genius like you who has been on Sup Forums since '96. Just look at the catalog. Half of the board dances like little niggers to the the same beat over and over again.

yes, consensus (other then adimration for high level autism as revered by KEK) for Sup Forums is divconq tactics
since supremacist stormfags have none of it, they are doing shariabrocks bidding
pc rel.

Im advocating a untied right wing that pursues real world goals. Theres plenty of room for internal disagreement, in fact its not only healthy its necessary, but so long as we allow kikes and commies to divide us our ideology is doomed to stay on obscure forums while the world crumbles around us.

Its up to you to decide what youre advocating

Exactly, what makes it even more pathetic is the same people pride themselves on not following the crowd. Its true irony and (((they))) have figured out how to control the herd.

> right wing
>being this 1D

Then lurk more
No what you're advocating for is a united Sup Forums
If you really wanted a united right wing then trying to unite Sup Forums is literally the worst place to start holy shit what the fuck
If they have figured anything out then why was shilling for Hillary so painfully bad?

I've always acted, both online and irl, against the WN movement. The age of degeneracy has a truth to it that will always erode whatever traditionalist facade is temporarily painted over it. It is the last, best truth. Better to be the right hand of the devil than in his path

>both online and irl
>and irl
so what you told your mother to call your room the "antifa revolutional headquarters"?
lmao
stop larping

We should do the same. Every SJW hero, every left wing stand up us racist, sexist, transphobic, you name it. Given the number of rules liberals impose, every commie out there is tainted in some way, like every way. I mean, the DNC itself is systematically racist so anyone who rises to the top is by definition not fit to lead the country.

It very much appears they may have learned and become better at it, you dumb cunt.

Youre a delusional human being but at least youre honest

on the contrary, I have hooked up female friends with niggers. I think it's hilarious. I honestly don't care if you believe me. But please, post your dating statics and enjoy you last scrap of delusion

my viewpoint is confirmed by merely entering a grocery store

they have.
my guess is, that they simply observed some ideologyfags trying to appropriate Sup Forums and thought hmmm...why not do this ourselves?

The real delusion is thinking 'white' has any meaning and can be used as platform for a political movement

how is this grand utopia of whiteness any less delusional? Even a homogeneous society, united in it's preferences and morals will eventually crack. It can't always be the jews. Maybe you're attempting to build a strong building on swampland

You're either baiting or should seriously lurk more
Yes they suddenly learned in a few months what they failed to learn in years of shilling on pol
pol has changed fuck all, things are pretty much the same as they were years ago, but suddenly shills actually became effective.
not very likely desu
>I have friends who I've hooked up with other friends of mine
yeah stop larping neckbeard

honestly, cry more

but everything I've told you is completely true

Sup Forums is nothing but shill vs shill now.

man stop projecting and after that stop seeking my approval m8
I mean I know that whole shtick about being the "right hand of the devil" and setting your white female friends up with black guys must get you a ton of (you)'s usually, but honestly you're wayyyyyyy to edgy to not be a larping faggot

I call everyone a shill just to be sure. Wew...

If this type of shill tactic is effective, there's no reason not to use it aginst the liberals.

It never ends. Its truly beyond redemption at this point.

I could be wrong, like i said in my original post, their are true shitposters, and the election got a lot of people here interested in politics for the first time (plus, brought in the nu-pol wave from reddit et al). Bu,t the election was also the first time that Sup Forums became a political force. They sent in CTR et al for Hillary with no idea of what they were getting into. They got their asses handed to them because they were comically obvious, and they were amateurs going up against essentially professional trolls. It is not out of the realm of reason and possibility that they learned from their mistakes and deployed new tactics.

non sequitur a priori, there are differebnt personality types involved

>56percentland
>white

who exactly are you trying to talk into this? Because I know my side. It's important. Most of you are constantly jumping to whatever seemingly stable ideological chunk of ice floats by next. I'm sorry if this seems too repulsive to be true, but people like me exist

eventually you will all drown while people like myself stand on firm ground. All moral societies fail because they are unnatural

Also, I should add that I am not just referring to calling everyone on the right a jew or blacked and a D&C tactic, but sliding important threads with generic nonsense threads that reliably stay on the first page rotation.

Even the purity angle is kind of bs as well. Hitler himself had literal Jews in the SS and as field marshalls.

Then you even had people who weren't Jewish but kind of looked it. Imagine how Sup Forums would Goebbels if he was running around today. He'd be called a kike shill usurper to the point of suicide.

Except it litterally worked aginst Hillary.

>implying this has any tangible effects
pissing in a sea of piss and all.

>White nationalism didn't exist before Sup Forums
Ok

Hill people are people craving for a safe space ideology in which they can claim moral supremacy
they literally *want* identity politics

>is x white?
>Women amirite? XD
>Poo in looh :DD
>Earth is flat guise!
>Why are you all loosers?
>I showed my power level and got beaten DD:
>Chinese are stupid, let's invade them!
>If you don't support X you're not white. (lately this was supporting Syrian rebels vs Assad.
>Yet another e-celeb thread.
I've seen some shit. There's more and more varied. They do get the most replies.

the thing is Sup Forums, as a group, still generally follows those e celebs anyway at an aggregate level, individual choices and preferences differ but these people are still getting views from the Sup Forums demographic no matter how much Sup Forums makes pretend to hate them

I mean look at even infinity/pol/, a sizeable chunk still listens to the daily shoah it just takes a while for them to get their guard down to admit it

either way the whole counter shilling campaign is highly scripted, same posts same file names same images they might as well be bots at this point

Even from a reverse psychology perspective people end up looking Lauren southern up out of curiosity if she's constantly called a kike shill

there is nothing the shills can really do they exist in a state of constant loss and defeat, you can only deny the truth and reality for so long

>using halfpol, the objectively inferior board, for anything other than calling out kikes and niggers

that's where you've failed