Why is Australia so awesome?

As an American I am fucking jealous of Australia. They seem like the only mostly-white country that really "gets it". They are not totally cucked like most of Europe, who are willing to die on the alter of PC and multiculturalism, but they also don't have the stupid anti-intellectual culture that we have here in the US. Because of their history Australians tend to be mentally strong, somewhat rebellious, but also smart and reasonable. Australia seems to combine the best aspects of European and North American cultures.

So to Australians; do you like your country, do you feel that the populace has a far healthier attitude than those of Europe and the US? Because I am fucking envious of you guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/nsw/spate-of-gun-thefts-not-linked-to-firearm-registry-access-say-police-20120806-23qdf.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the grass is always greener on the other side
at least when the cops storm into your house for no reason, you can shoot back.

You're going to get ridiculed for not bantering but this is mostly true.

Be careful, though. leddit loves this topic.

Oz is 25% non-native-born. It's going to be a shithole in 1 generation.

Maybe it's just because i live in shithole Melbourne but it feels like Sweden most of the time, whites are basically a minority here too and leftist cuckery is almost everywhere

>25%
way more than that, i believe 75% of australians have at least one foreigner grandparent.

Just so you know though alot of those are from white countries, there's actually a huge number of British immigrants

What the fuck is your point
100% of people have a great great great grandparent born overseas too

Why can't you do that here? If you really want to die and take a couple of men just trying to do their job with you.

OP, Australia definitely has an anti intellectual current and a tall poppy syndrome. But a pretty healthy attitude to a lot of things. It isn't some utopia but it is a great country.

Emus killed off weak men and took their children.

the government and the media attempt to confuse people by quoting the wrong statistics. what's the point of "only" 25% of the people residing in this country being born in australia if 90% of them aren't actually fucking english anyway?

the cops aren't always going to be on your side, and no, you can't do it if you don't have any bloody guns. what are you going to do, rig up 20 gas bottles to your stove?

>not cucked like europe

lol try visiting melbourne
it is full of asians, indians and africans

t. brazillian who lived there for one year

I guess I'm just jealous of the temperament of Australians. You seem calm, but hardy, if that makes sense. Sort of like the halfway point between America's dumb brashness and Canada's meekness.

That's because Whites generally don't like being crammed into cities like rats

Why don't you buy one then you gay cunt? Did the police deem you mentally unsound when you talked about shooting at them? I wouldn't blame them

>Be literally any other flag
>Make a thread about Australia
>Australians flock in for attention from the big strong follower
Pathetic

no thanks mate, i'd rather not have my door kicked in by 20 druggies looking for some guns to sell.

baka.com.au/nsw/spate-of-gun-thefts-not-linked-to-firearm-registry-access-say-police-20120806-23qdf.html

> About 10 per cent of guns seized by police are registered firearms that have been stolen from their owners, says the Australian Crime Commission.

What would some child in the city do with a rifle anyway. You obviously live in a fantasy world and I'm glad you can't just walk into a shop and get one.

>What would some child in the city do with a rifle anyway.
shoot home invaders?

Nah I'll stick to hunting.

Hence I actually have some and actually know how to use them. You getting the picture?

Aussie states joining the Union when? Seems like a good way to restart the Manifest Destiny engine.

We don't want anything to do with the shit show that is US politics and half of US people. We couldn't even unite with NZ and we have perhaps the closest bond of any two nations existing.