High school teacher, 54, BLAMES male student, 17, for their sex affair

>Therese Gunn, 54, from Atlanta, Georgia, was charged with one count of sexual assault and three counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor

>Police say the former South Gwinnett High School teacher started a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old student in March

>She also reportedly hosted a party at her house and let the unnamed student and two female students smoke marijuana under her supervision

>As she was sentenced on Friday, Gunn said the student forced himself on her, 'like a used car salesman'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4698188/Teacher-54-says-student-17-tricked-sex.html

She is right, also niceee

What is going through the mind of a 53 year old woman that she is that easily convinced to have sex with a 17 year old boy?

I mean she is well past menopause so it can't just be being very horny.

Same thing a 53 year old man would be thinking when a 17 year old girl hits on him, time to get some young sex.

Absolutely disgusting. Only a 17 year old hick would stick their noodle in that horrid beast. Even niggers know better than to tap that.

Women don't have agency. This young man should have turned down her offer of drugs and rebuffed her advances. Anything else is promoting and enabling degenerate behavior.

>some kid had a sex affair with this

fuck I never knew this top fucking kek

>that numale profile picture

Women are always harping on about losing their sex drives after menopause. Was this a meme?

Seems like it might be. Dangle some buff ripped 17 year old cock in front of them and see what happens.

In his defence, he was drugged first.

not nice

They don't lose their sex drive, they just have weird swings cause of the hormone changes. Usually it is just an excuse to not bang their husband.

South Gwinnett
>observered students smoking marijuana
FYI lads ga user here and those were niggers.

Niggers routinely rape 80 year old women

Some post menopausal women regain a new found interest in sex because there is no fear of pregnancy. Add some strapping young buck to the equation and voila! Jail sentence or house arrest.

we could tell by looking at her

ni... eww

Nice

Nic..
Those poor victims. She should be judged as a man. Because she looks like one.

Seriously. Normally it's an attractive young teacher with a soulless gaze in her eyes. I guess the hags and school marms want in on the action too.

>I mean she is well past menopause
Dude, nursing homes are filled with randy women.

>old woman desperate for any male attention fucks the only man willing to do so

Female attractiveness drops off a cliff. Tick tock roastis. Tick tock.

> .
> //

>nice
She's really ugly and too old. At least go for a 40 year old milf.

Old news, we already know about Macron's wife.

Niggers raping grannies is more about exerting power than the sex itself, though. I've never seen a teenage nigger truly attracted to an old woman.

Weed. Not even once.

Also. What's with the asymmetrical haircut? Is she trying to bring the 80s back?

this.