What is the hardest job out there?

What is the hardest job out there?

meme warrior. it's a thankless job with no pay, but someones got to make the memes.

Mother.

#realheroes

The one with the lowest number of women working in the field, so boilermaker?

Somolian Pirate

Hillary's snatch cleaner.

being a black american

That's not a job.

Working at Starbucks

being paid to do nothing sitting in an office with no internet access with strictly enforced hours and constant phone chatter

Single mom

Naw. It's hard but not that bad.

I'd probably say fisherman or cop in some nog-infested city like Baltimore

YOUR NOT MY REAL MOM

I've heard about a construction job where some psycho foreman made everyone wear long sleeve button up shirts and dress shoes during the summer in a southern state.

No one needs to do that job. It is voluntary, and they know it is unpaid before they go through the rigorous educational requirements and interview process. Single mom can just drop her kid off at the local police station, and walk away without ever needing to think about it or pay child support. Yeah, I'm convinced, being a stupid and irresponsible whore and being given other people's earnings to compensate her for her stupid decisions sounds really rough.

Chef at Wendys
or the guys who had to go into fukushima when the reactor melted

I work in an unconditioned HVAC supply house currently and have to wear a flannel shirt tucked into a thick work pant with boots. Its not as bad as you'd think. Cop is way harder in like Detroit or Baltimore.

Why chef at Wendy's?

gender studies researcher

They only make $100k a year and have to memorize an incredible amount of secret formulae.

Chef at Wendy's here, can confirm, though I make 200k a year.

Being a surgeon where you have to do 30 hour surgeries and the patient's life is on the line

Demanding Manual labor when you're getting old and your body is falling apart

High ranking Military officer during wartime when your country's fate lies in your hands

Drive through attendant when the customer won't speak clearly

Janitor, they do it for free.

Technical computer-based job and you have to explain things to poo-in-loos

nightmare fuel right there

Assistant Crackwhore

Pimp.

Are you me? Do you hate this life as much as I do?

Idk. but my job training is a bitch. For non combat roles jovs I have probably one of the top hardest jobs in the military

I'm reasonably smart but lazy as shit

What's the easiest job out there?

Is it easy?

C++ Programming.

That must be pretty hard, given that none of them so far have managed to produce any meaningful research.

government job, you won't make that much but nobody cares what you do

Putting the toothpaste back in the in the toothpaste tube.

Then why do they get paid simply for existing?

Please to do the needful user.

probably something involving armed combat

no

Teacher or IT support at school. I did 2 weeks work experience as IT support at a secondary school and the most I ever did was replace a broken monitor.

it ain't never been

that's literally my daily life fuck

I just tell our Bangalore colleagues to fucking e-mail us, I can't stand trying to understand what the fuck they're saying over the phone

I was an Infantry officer for a time and whilst it was demanding, it was also incredibly rewarding and probably the most fun I've had. The hardest physically, in the first world at least, would probably be something like clearance diving or anything else involving being underwater for long periods.

I can assure you that all the "professions" are out. You get by largely on hot air and bluffing. Same thing with most business owners, I know because I am one.

Straight crack addict jiggalo who sucks dick

Content creator for buzz feed. Can you imagine?

Why do they allow that?

Anything in the NHS, the DWP (or whatever they're called this week) or anything in local government. Education is also very easy, they'll take anyone with a degree.

What you need to do is get yourself a job where you're indispensable, but left alone. Council offices and universities across the country are full of these positions. If you're young avoid "graduate" jobs, they'll have you doing 65 hour weeks of pointless busy work for people who wear hair gel and go on holiday to Dubai.

Or you can come work for me. I have no real idea what I'm doing for one of my businesses so I sit in my office all day building models, watching sport and wishing the phone would stop ringing.

>What is the hardest job out there?
>Ctrl-F "rim"
>Phrase not found
You niggas don't know shit about hard jobs.

Miner. Zero debate.

Professional shitposter.

>work for me...

Uh... Details?

They’ll hire anyone to be a miner. Google has a .07% acceptance rate and has over 2 million applications a year. Harder to get a job there than getting into Harvard.

What's the mortality rate of a google employee again?

Shipping container devanning/unloading and i don't care what none of all you faggots say, none of you would last a day. Also i'm talking elite level's not agency work.

Buddy I work frac and we wear full FR suits with hardhats, respirators and shades with metatarsel boots all day everyday from 3:45 am to 7 pm working on engines covered in grease and sand with occasional acid clouds on site, carrying tools bigger than the size of your leg walking through frac water.

what you described is easy peezee lemon squeezy

>checked
neurosurgeon

/thread

yea i did it.

CNC Milling Machinist.

You complete moron

Winner winner!!!!! Barfing up my dinner,,,

Did that for 6 years, was pretty easy desu, senpai. Try working as a civil servant for a couple of years, that's real work.

Elaborate bellend

Google takes very good care of their employees. They even have doctors on site. What’s the IQ requirement to be a miner?

haha for who not on the PoF you didn't and not manual labour devanning.

Been an infantryman in the USMC, a CCT in the USAF attached to US Army SF and Navy SEALs, and a cop.

I will say the toughest was working two fulltime jobs while trying to raise a non-degenerate kid.

ever done a manual labour transhipment? don't think so

Sup Forums uses poster ID. Everyone can see that the same person made those posts.

your point? because i'm not samefagging

Fin

Deep sea infrastructure maintanance

creating startups and turning them into successful and big companies

takes either extreme luck, great prior fortune and connections or a shitton of hard and underpaid work

Do you have fucking brain damage? You made both

Yep did all that when I was working for Nunner. To be honest digging 6 foot trenches in frozen ground on a daily basis was considerably harder than any of that shit.

Investment Banking.

I used to unload containers from China and they wouldn’t use pallets so they could ship as much as possible. I used to unload the entire container and put the product on pallets and shrink wrap it. Those were simpler times.

>1337
posting on Sup Forums

>Never been inside a 20 tonne fully laden container that has to be unloaded by hand in the summer heat, stacked and wrapped with at least doing 4 a day.
>be ameriburger

>construction
>dress shoes
I think you mean work boots m8.

Holy shit! Id be lost?!

H-hello?

OPs father. The position has never been filled.

When you're talking about physical strain, anything that your body can't adapt to. You can build muscle to handle things like lifting and digging, but there are some jobs that just ruin your shit. Mining fucks up your back, wire wrapping fucks up your hands, shit like that.

When you're talking about what makes its workers the most miserable, any job that doesn't let you go home after your shift isn't fit for human life in this day and age. Let the crazier cunts do that shit.

yea replying to my own isn't the same as being a samefag, not like i'm shitting up the thread... i did it once.

Honestly this. I'm either given vague impossible tasks like "design the Internet of things for cell phones" or I just very slowly do busywork all day and contemplate suicide.

on the manly scale, your cushy job gets a 4/10 pal.

restaurant manager in a heavily black area is probably a terrible job

No, no you didn't... what did you tranship, manually? by hand?

Man that band was cool.

that was my life for 10 years, i've done it all from here to London.

I heard the ones on the oil platform

>Ameriburger
>1 day

Dealing with niggers.

It's a minefield of "don't be to passive or he will bix nood, don't be too assertive or he will bix nood, don't use big words or he will bix nood, don't treat him like a child or he will bix nood".

Cashier too. They're usually the cannon fodder for sheboon rampages.

Am I missing something here?

>cop in some nog-infested city like Baltimore
Try an actual top 10 dangerous job. You know, .like construction, fishing, lumber, etc.
Police have gats. They don't have to worry about a damn thing.