France: Policeman lynched, beaten with iron rods by thirty Muslim migrants in Sevran

A police officer was ambushed by a horde of Muslim migrants. He opened fire to in order to escape, and one of the attackers was wounded in the stomach.The policeman was then rescued by reinforcements, his face bloodied, multiple bruises all over the body. This Saturday morning, he was still hospitalized.

Will this set off a new Muslim uprising in France, as we saw in the mass car burning, violence and utter lawlessness of a few years back? We shall see. But this time it will be far worse: their numbers are vastly greater.

It will be an incident like this that will spark the outbreak of war in Europe.

>French News:
lexpress.fr/actualite/societe/fait-divers/sevran-roue-de-coups-un-policier-fait-usage-de-son-arme-pour-se-degager_1927645.html

liberation.fr/france/2017/07/16/sevran-un-policier-agresse-un-jeune-homme-dans-le-coma_1584178

>English:
pamelageller.com/2017/07/policemen-beaten-lynched-muslim-army.html/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)
youtu.be/IEEwSiEXzrU
youtu.be/VWjL5RLls_E
youtu.be/rAW7EN07iCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Liberation = left communist arab newspaper
don't read this shit

Macron could do something maybe. He doesn't seem as limp dicked as I first thought.

Nope French people have no spines. It's why they always surrender, and also why they voted a lapdog faggot into office. They deserve every lynching and sand nigger that they get.

France YES!

Archive your shit, frog.

Also please take back the southern half of my non-country. We don't want it.

Don't the police in France carry carbines as a matter of course? How could you end up getting overrun by shitskins with such firepower

Okay....Why don't you post a good news link? Preferably in English.

why are french cops such pussys?

Just waltz up in armored cars at the next migrant housing, shoot tear gas throught the windows and beat them all to pulp with an army of riot control cops.
that will surely teach them.

>be jewish bank servant
>get btfo by sand niggers

And nothing of value has been lost.
Anyone who serves the kikes is helping to destroy his race. Cops need to train people to kill the politicians and intelligence agent rats who protect the central banks.

Refugees are a disease. France is almost terminal. Unless Macaroni actually does something.

who cares?

>France, a majority roman catholic nation
>literally a bunch of surrender monkeys
Oh yes, deus vult, amirite my fellow LARPers?

we will destroy arabes soon

Are they fucking Dancing? What is this shit?

This is how you plan to fight your civil war? In your Frenchies (Underwear)?

Damn, America will again have to come save the French....I knew it..

welle ello maye goude friendse
actualle franchement here
I cane telle you why it ise not such a big deale here in france:
we don't give a fuck.
Forreal we don't.
Of cuorse we have alt-right that goes up to 25% of the population (depending on where you look), but this alt-right is actually shrimp-dicked. They won't do shit. All they want to do is suckk the good milk of Marine Lepen directly from the source, but when it comes to actually do things they just go in their bedroom, open facebook and complain on their walls.

I feel zero sympathy for anyone stupid enough to open their doors wide to complete low-iq randoms and who suffers for it. You are beyond stupid and deserve relentless mockery. This is evolution's way of disciplining you, you blind niggers. Unless you advocate for the closing or restructuring of the door being completely wide open for invaders and your genetic replacement, you cannot complain about any wrongdoing being done by the very animals that you don't want verified or checked or analyzed in any way, you stupid pieces of mindlessly-open-borders shit faggots

dumb retarded monkeys, you're like the faggots that touch a hot pan on the stove even though everyone is screaming at you that its hot and to do it will get you burned but you still want to touch it and and so you place it in your mouth like the retard that you are

isn't this originally a video?

>I feel zero sympathy for anyone stupid enough to open their doors wide to complete low-iq randoms and who suffers for it

it's almost like France isn't one person

by the way, you seem mad

This, fuck France

Say the country who couldn't get their independance by themselves.
Oh wait they don't teach you history in murica.

In another hand I didn't see anyone complained on the police officer shooting while in America you are all black lives matter.

>we will destroy arabes soon

no we won't.
We won't do shit.
Will it be arabes, will it be corrupted politicians, will it be poison it our food, will it be banks fucking our all mercylessly, we W O N T D O S H I T

That is fucking appalling. Even the worst slobs I know have decency in public.

Are there any redpilled lefty stories? Like a super lefty goes on a vacaton to Paris, France because they always thought highly of it, then they see all the filth, dirt, and the bullying by ugly negroes and mudslimes.

>the amerilards have arrived

Cops get fucking MURDERED every single day in America. You're in no position to criticise the French.

You know why the French have so many civil wars? -They like to win one every now and again

fucking savage

can we just take a moment to appreciate white homeless people, they're 100x better than this

ARCHIVE IT YOU BURGER MUNCHING 60% INBRED DINDU

>Say the country who couldn't get their independance by themselves.
this ,we helped them and now they are ungrateful bastards.
anyways i support your cause my northern neighbor , every muslim in France should be shot to die.

+ you guys know how it feels to be invaded by muslims AMIRITE

The taunts come from a deep sense of frustration that our political leaders willingly and openly destroy great nations while half the population rejoices and the other half feels powerless to stop it, knowing that this will eventually lead to massive bloodshed either way

Yeah, they do. And they also kill the shit out of those same niggers and spics that murder them.

You know 40% of your population is non white while ours is only 12%?
Please stop. You just couldn't get your independance alone. You didn't have even any guns to fight. Maybe that's why you cherish them now. After sucking so many English dicks.
You are the less non white country don't even dare to compare yourselves to Europe. Only European scum and jews fled to the US.

Europe's future is going to be filled with conflicts(I've talked about them in the KB Threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)

1) Islamic Caliphate/Takeover(Outbreeding & Land taking) & Terror Groups

2) Western Europe vs Eastern Europe

3) EU Army & EU "Fortress" Territories

4) African Migrants vs Islamic Refugees

5) Civil Wars(Nationalists vs Leftists)

6) UN Involvement

>he's proud that half his country resembles an african warzone

Oh, say can you seeeeeeeeee

This.
Europeans must rally to kick the Muslims out as we did before first.
And then we come back at hating each others as white civilised European as we always did.
But I'd rather be hated by any other European country once the Islam is permanently eradicated

Amen brodr

No, I'm not proud of it. I am just pointing out that our police kill more criminals than criminals kill them. I can criticize the French because all they had to do was look across the Atlantic and see what was happening here. The same goes for the rest of Europe. You pretentious faggots should have fucking known better.

You know its very rare that a cop is killed in duty here?
Like very very rare.
And when they shoot niggers we don't do black lives matter

You realise that Americans are the ones that promote the whole "diversity is our strength" motto all over the globe right?

Who do you think supported mass immigration into European countries in the 20th century? Who do you think campaigned against apartheid in South Africa?

desu we had our own rot with the 70s commihippie movements here that was pretty strong. Its basically the worst of the european left meeting american messagingpower and culture.

Yeah, and? You should have said no. But your forefathers were cucked by that BAC.

I am glad to here that. You apparently missed my point. This is going to continue to get worse until you are like we are in the states. Some places are basically warzones here.

The US also rewrote the Japanese constitution, but you don't see them mass importing savages. Did the US also make Sweden a feminist nightmare. For whatever reason your govts want this. They are forcing this migration regardless of any rationale counter argument. I won't dispute the US has a hand in it, but Europe has taken the mantle in the race to win most cucked.

>I feel zero sympathy for anyone stupid enough to open their doors wide to complete low-iq randoms and who suffers for it.
I don't think America is the one to be criticizing other countries for doing that.

this is french close combat "de la campagnole"

>dumb retarded monkeys, you're like the faggots that touch a hot pan on the stove even though everyone is screaming at you that its hot and to do it will get you burned but you still want to touch it and and so you place it in your mouth like the retard that you are

Ok Bubba...so England deserve the same faith...Germany, all of Scandinavia, Holland, etc...Oh and the USA too, off course...

youtu.be/IEEwSiEXzrU

Can I join the FFL to crack some Somali skulls?

So another regular day in France then yes?

Only one attacker was wounded?

>You know 40% of your population is non white while ours is only 12%?

Jeanne, malheureusement le chiffre est beaucoup plus haut que 12%. Il y a probablement 15-20 millions d'Africains en France sur une population de 70 milllions...

Your number is the total immigration with half of them beeing whiter European countries.
It's forbidden to do statistic based on ethnicity in France anyway. We can't get real numbers.

If i was to put any money on a country kicking off the race war it would be France, I expect the Police and Army are getting redpilled hard at this point.

I may not have get your point I was aswell responding to another US.
Anyways we fight between white countries while they spread like a virus.
As long as we continue like that they win. To divide to reign.

>It's forbidden to do statistic based on ethnicity in France anyway. We can't get real numbers.

Oui je sais, Jeanee...mais ce connard de bougnoule le dit et a a voir votre situation, je le crois. Jean-Marie Le Pen a déjà parler es même chiffres...

youtu.be/VWjL5RLls_E

>To divide to reign.

Remqrque que les anglos sont professionnels dans ce domaine...

Oh my, it's the retarded leaf, posting trannies, as usual.

Quoi???

youtu.be/rAW7EN07iCg

waiting for the Macron Massacre of the mudslimes

Yeah it's like a bunch of kids wallowing a pond of shit throwing shit at each other and trying to find which one is the shittier.

>Namefag starts speaking arabic

Fuck off, faggot. Nobody likes you. Nobody speaks your monkey language.

I have no doubt that the war will begin in France. Probably it will begin with the accidental death of some invader. Later they will burn a police station, and kill some polices. Then the army will intervene...

Paris region went from 55% to 75% alien birth in 10 fucking years. It's like an alien invasion from a 50s movie.

>all these faggots still thinking countries decide anything by themselves
The agenda off mass immigration and other degeneracy being introduced in the west is decided by an international clique of a few thousand power players who meet each other in houndreds of think tanks/secret societies and can come from any country.

>The agenda off mass immigration and other degeneracy being introduced in the west is decided by an international clique of a few thousand power players who meet each other in houndreds of think tanks/secret societies and can come from any country.

Who are for the most part, WASP and ashkenazi Jews...

So diverse.
So culturally rich.

>lynched

Thats not what that word means, fucko.

Genie Bouchard has the Bogdanoff chin.

>It will be an incident like this that will spark the outbreak of war in Europe.

Maybe you should get over there and calm things down. Before its too late.

What a fucking tool.

That is the most important reply in this thread. Everything else is noise. This is France unmasked.

how many more times will you come begging for the big USA cock to save you in war buddy?

> when you hear an insane story on Sup Forums and you're waiting for it to be corroborated because it definitely will be.

>You realise that Americans are the ones that promote the whole "diversity is our strength" motto all over the globe right?
*Canadians

Go look, the majority of the people spouting this nonsense are Canadians.